Fall of Light

Fall of Light

View Stats:
To Devs Amazing game
at frist i wasn't sure i liked it then i got to feather in game and its hard and a great pass time for soul fans there only one thing thats missing from this game and i hope it can be put in a parry system at some point plz and thank you ^,..,^
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
MasterRPG  [developer] Sep 30, 2017 @ 5:42am 
There is a parry system: every enemy has a different attack timing and you have a small timing window to hit him and interrupt his attack.
We know that it’s not too much clear and we’are planning an improvement of this feature in one next patch
DarkRosePassions Sep 30, 2017 @ 6:29am 
O ok well its not in the controller menu for some reason
also as of a few mins ago there was a problem with the weapons and shield drop system
as you see i put down something to pick up a new weapon i found and to flew out of reach and the spear into the water.....https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/896637987800670539/99A568D0980B6B192EA83C76AFEA0DEF757076D4/
Last edited by DarkRosePassions; Sep 30, 2017 @ 6:33am
DarkRosePassions Sep 30, 2017 @ 6:34am 
if the link dosen't work look at my snap shots
MasterRPG  [developer] Sep 30, 2017 @ 3:44pm 
Originally posted by KurosPassions.:
if the link dosen't work look at my snap shots
Hi Kuros,
I can't open the link and I can't find your snapshot (please, be patience, there a lot of screenshots and I can'f find it).
If you want, send to me at hello@runeheads.com and I'll try to help you.
DarkRosePassions Oct 1, 2017 @ 3:53am 
no its fine i just wanted you guys to know about the bugs for the next patch or anytime you get around to it
MasterRPG  [developer] Oct 1, 2017 @ 4:53am 
Originally posted by KurosPassions.:
no its fine i just wanted you guys to know about the bugs for the next patch or anytime you get around to it
Thank you: we really appreciate your help!!!
DarkRosePassions Oct 1, 2017 @ 7:32am 
no problem ^,..,^

just curious how many shards of luce are there?
Exreme224 Oct 1, 2017 @ 7:44am 
Soo I believe I remember being told in game that attacking right when an enemy attacks will grant a parry. I have died multiple times to the guy right after this trying to do it. Am I supposed to be blocking?
MasterRPG  [developer] Oct 1, 2017 @ 7:56am 
Originally posted by KurosPassions.:
no problem ^,..,^

just curious how many shards of luce are there?
Elemental Shards -> 3
Fragments of Luce -> 100
MasterRPG  [developer] Oct 1, 2017 @ 7:58am 
Originally posted by Exreme224:
Soo I believe I remember being told in game that attacking right when an enemy attacks will grant a parry. I have died multiple times to the guy right after this trying to do it. Am I supposed to be blocking?
That enemy is a little bit too fast; so the timing to parry him is too short. We’ll rebalancing him in the next patch.
But, generally, yes: parry is timing releated.
Just a little spoiler on the next patch: we’ll give more feedbacks in order to suggest when you can parry an enemy’s attack.
DarkRosePassions Oct 1, 2017 @ 7:59am 
100 then until i get basicly the god kill weapon :D alright thank you
Last edited by DarkRosePassions; Oct 1, 2017 @ 8:07am
MasterRPG  [developer] Oct 1, 2017 @ 8:11am 
Originally posted by KurosPassions.:
100 then until i get basicly the god kill weapon :D alright thank you
:D
DarkRosePassions Oct 1, 2017 @ 1:54pm 
i am stumped to all hell in the dieing lands there are 2 dragon stautes that move i have tryed many combos for a few hrs now is there somthing i am missing ?
Last edited by DarkRosePassions; Oct 1, 2017 @ 1:54pm
MasterRPG  [developer] Oct 1, 2017 @ 2:03pm 
Originally posted by KurosPassions.:
i am stumped to all hell in the dieing lands there are 2 dragon stautes that move i have tryed many combos for a few hrs now is there somthing i am missing ?
that's a puzzle to open the section with the barrier. Check around the area: there are 2 tutorial hint about that.
DarkRosePassions Oct 1, 2017 @ 2:06pm 
.....really T_T crap i don't remmber them and i looked at them long time ago and they don't pop back up
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
Per page: 15 30 50