Injustice™ 2

Injustice™ 2

View Stats:
QueenBanshee Nov 10, 2017 @ 11:13am
beta is closed but still playable
maybe beta server will be like dead island? not on steam but whoever owns it can play it? its not on the steam but i logged of and logged in 3 times and i can freely play it . and the login system is not shut down soo.. that might work?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
SkogKatt Nov 10, 2017 @ 11:25am 
wow that will be awesome!!!!!!! then we dont need to wait until release!
Last edited by SkogKatt; Nov 10, 2017 @ 11:25am
King Hadu Nov 10, 2017 @ 11:48am 
You can continue to play for free those who are playing the Beta still, if you continue to play the Beta just alt and tab if you want but don't close the game and you can still play for free.

Once you exit the game you cannot launch it since the Beta has ended.

I assume if you own the actual game you can continue to play the beta and launch at anytime.
Last edited by King Hadu; Nov 10, 2017 @ 11:48am
QueenBanshee Nov 10, 2017 @ 11:55am 
Originally posted by King Hadu:
You can continue to play for free those who are playing the Beta still, if you continue to play the Beta just alt and tab if you want but don't close the game and you can still play for free.

Once you exit the game you cannot launch it since the Beta has ended.

I assume if you own the actual game you can continue to play the beta and launch at anytime.
um i closed it like 2 times and i can still start it without any problems lol
Lucis Caelum Nov 10, 2017 @ 11:56am 
Originally posted by kay.pea:
Originally posted by King Hadu:
You can continue to play for free those who are playing the Beta still, if you continue to play the Beta just alt and tab if you want but don't close the game and you can still play for free.

Once you exit the game you cannot launch it since the Beta has ended.

I assume if you own the actual game you can continue to play the beta and launch at anytime.
um i closed it like 2 times and i can still start it without any problems lol

Same, I just tried it and it still works.
King Hadu Nov 10, 2017 @ 11:57am 
WOW nice didn't know this
QueenBanshee Nov 10, 2017 @ 11:58am 
Originally posted by King Hadu:
WOW nice didn't know this
i guess we have free demo version ^-^ great! i wont be able to afford 50$ game so i will stick with this one
SkogKatt Nov 10, 2017 @ 12:17pm 
I have tried to play and only appears the injustice 2 logo. Anyways, its only 4 days until release.
NeoRaider Nov 10, 2017 @ 12:19pm 
Originally posted by kay.pea:
Originally posted by King Hadu:
WOW nice didn't know this
i guess we have free demo version ^-^ great! i wont be able to afford 50$ game so i will stick with this one

That won't last long...
QueenBanshee Nov 10, 2017 @ 12:22pm 
Originally posted by NeoRaider:
Originally posted by kay.pea:
i guess we have free demo version ^-^ great! i wont be able to afford 50$ game so i will stick with this one

That won't last long...
lets hope for the best x
QueenBanshee Nov 10, 2017 @ 12:22pm 
Originally posted by ☠SkogKatt☠:
I have tried to play and only appears the injustice 2 logo. Anyways, its only 4 days until release.
aww you are going to buy it?
SkogKatt Nov 10, 2017 @ 12:27pm 
Originally posted by kay.pea:
Originally posted by ☠SkogKatt☠:
I have tried to play and only appears the injustice 2 logo. Anyways, its only 4 days until release.
aww you are going to buy it?
oh yeah 100%
Lucis Caelum Nov 10, 2017 @ 12:28pm 
Originally posted by kay.pea:
Originally posted by ☠SkogKatt☠:
I have tried to play and only appears the injustice 2 logo. Anyways, its only 4 days until release.
aww you are going to buy it?

The game is 20% off on GMG (Steam key) so you'd pay $40 for the standard edition and $64 for the Ultimate Edition.
Last edited by Lucis Caelum; Nov 10, 2017 @ 1:19pm
мιrĸodмc #DMC5 Nov 10, 2017 @ 12:37pm 
I think it's not playable anymore, i closed the game and tried to reconnect but it doesnt work...
rr3 Nov 10, 2017 @ 1:17pm 
they said it runs through the 10th, so it might just mean they will leave it active throughout the 10th; I just played a few matches before posting this... has anyone here, heard anything about porting progresss from consoles? would be awesome as I really would not redo everything from the begining...
Last edited by rr3; Nov 10, 2017 @ 1:20pm
Lucis Caelum Nov 10, 2017 @ 1:18pm 
Originally posted by MirkoDMC:
I think it's not playable anymore, i closed the game and tried to reconnect but it doesnt work...

Yeah same here sadly, it can't connect to the Injustice 2 server anymore.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Nov 10, 2017 @ 11:13am
Posts: 25