Assassin's Creed Origins

Assassin's Creed Origins

View Stats:
UbiQuB3  [developer] Nov 15, 2017 @ 10:36am
Assassin's Creed Origins - 1.0.5 Patch Notes
Hey everyone,


Here are the 1.0.5 Patch Notes.

Update - Nov 21: The update will be deployed tomorrow!

Patch Size: 1.2GB


Patch Highlights

  • Ambush at Sea – The issue that caused for some save games to be corrupted was fixed and the mission is now available to players again
    • Note: The mission should reappear on the map after a reboot of your system. Be sure to be connected to the online services while starting the game.

  • Difficulty – Enemies of a lower leven than the playable character are now more challenging in Hard Mode.
  • Beard/Hair Toggle
    • Selected preference of beard/hair will remain saved now
    • Added support for Keyboard and mouse controls
      • [Shift]+[Z] – Hair
      • [Ctrl] + [Z] - Beard

  • Performance and Stability improvements on all platforms
System
  • Improved performance and stability
  • Fixed some infinite loading and black screen hang
  • [PC] Fixed hardware performance metrics for Radeon R9 2xx series
  • [PC] Fixed several Ultra HD monitor, multi-monitor mode, and multi GPU mode issues
  • [PC] Fixed infinite saving occurring in Photo Mode when anti-aliasing option is Off
Graphics & Audio

  • Improved Sandstorm ending visual
  • Fixed some level of detail issues in the world and for some NPCs
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent the call mount whistle from playing
  • Fixed an issue that could cause music tracks to overlap
  • [PC] Temporarily deactivated spatial sound support to resolve issues with some USB headsets
  • [PC] Fixed the functionality of the Field Of View option during the Benchmark session
World

  • Improved appearance of the water in caves
  • Removed some invisible collision in Siwa
  • Fixed various issues with the spawning of boats
  • Fixed a lighting issue in the Sunken Temple of Sarapeion
  • Fixed some floating NPCs, floating rocks, and other floating objects
  • Fixed various texturing issues
Gameplay

  • The selected cheat option for Bayek’s hair and beard will now remain saved
  • Improved various animations on the playable character
  • Improved the navigation of the playable character
  • Improved shield stance behavior while on vehicles or mounts
  • Improved NPCs and animals reactions and navigation
  • Improved Raging Axe’s boss fight behavior in Arena
  • Improved spawning delay on loot bags when killing NPCs
  • Improved shield charge behavior
  • Improved Follow Road mode
  • Revised fire damage taken by the playable character
  • Revised poison propagation
  • Made enemies of lower level than the player more challenging in Hard Mode
  • Fixed some loading issues while using Senu
  • Fixed some issues preventing the playable character from interacting with loot bags
  • Fixed an issue that allowed thrown torches to inflict poison or bleed effect
  • Fixed spear fight animation against some enemies
  • Fixed an issue with loot bag spawning in shallow water
  • Fixed an issue preventing crocodiles from being damaged while in water
  • Fixed an issue with the activation of slow-motion
  • Fixed various issues causing the playable character to be stuck
  • Fixed some camera clipping issues
  • Fixed some issues preventing bows to automatically sheathe
  • Fixed an issue where counterweights could remain stuck on the ceiling in the Tomb of Sneferu
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent Overpower Chain Throw from being used
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent Chain Attack from dealing damage when a spear is equipped
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent the player from interacting with the entrance of “Eesfet Oon-m’Aa Poo”
  • Fixed issue preventing Senu’s perception range from being taken into account when loading a save game
  • [PC] Fixed movement issues in Walk mode
Quests

  • Improved various cinematic transitions
  • Fixed an issue that could corrupt the playable character’s inventory after completing “Ambush at Sea” quest
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent the player from completing quests after returning to the title screen
  • Fixed various issues causing Quest objectives to disappear after desynchronization
  • Fixed various issues with Flavius during ‘’The Final Weighing’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue where the objective would not update during ‘’The Hungry River’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue with Theodoros who could stay in midair during ‘’A Rebel Alliance’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue where leader’s health could be restored during ‘’Plight of the Rebels’’ quest
  • Fixed various issues with Pothinus’ elephant during ‘’Battle of the Nile’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue with Hotephres’ ship being sunk in gameplay and cinematic during ‘’The Crocodile’s Scales’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue where the Planetarium Tunnel could remain closed after performing a save/load action
  • Fixed an issue where the “Wild Ride” quest would fail when getting on a chariot or a cart
  • Fixed an issue where objectives in the ‘’The Flea of Cyrene’’ quest would not properly update after performing a leap of faith from the Apollo Temple
  • Fixed various issues with the fight against the war elephant Herwennefer
  • Fixed issues preventing the ancient tablets to be interacted with
  • Fixed an issue which allowed the playable character to keep the “The Battle of the Nile” quest spear
  • Fixed issue where Apollodorus could remain stuck in a wall during ‘’Egypt’s Medjay’’ quest
  • Fixed dialogues that would sometime be missing from the cinematics of “Playing with Fire” quest
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent Hypatos from attacking the playable character in the quest “Homecoming”
  • Fixed an issue that could make Septimus invisible during “The Final Weighing” quest
  • Fixed various issues with Thutmose during “Blood in the Water” quest
  • Fixed an issue preventing the player from completing the quest “Fall of an Empire, Rise of Another” because he spawned as Bayek
Activities

  • Improved the spawning of enemies in the Cyrene Arena
  • Fixed an issue preventing the unlockables completed as Aya from carrying over to Bayek
  • Fixed various issues causing the playable character to be pushed out of the chariot while in Hippodrome races
  • Fixed an issue where the playable character could remain stuck in the Arena ‘’lobby’’
User Interface

  • The selected Map filter will now remain saved
  • Added sound feedback when switching the editing modes during Photo Mode
  • Added button mapping for petting Senu in the alternate control scheme
  • mapped to specific keys
  • Improved image resolution of crafting items
  • Improved fire visual effects on animals
  • Changed health gain visual feedback to display in green when hitting enemies
  • Fixed Senu’s marked location for the Tomb of Khufu
  • Fixed various issues with icons in the Map
  • Fixed an issue where the Photo Mode HUD could not appear
  • Fixed HUD modules that stayed hidden changing HUD Preset to ‘Show All’
  • Fixed the suggested level of some quests
  • for some their owners
  • Fixed multiple typos in the menus
  • [PC] Added mouse support for rotating the character in the Gear menu
  • [PC] Added mouse and keyboard support to toggle Bayek’s hair and beard in Gear menu
  • Hide Arena HUD while in Photo Mode
  • [PC] Allowed triggering Call Mount and Animus Pulse on button Press when they are

If you have any issues, please contact customer support [http//%26quot%3Bhttp]for further assistance.

Last edited by UbiQuB3; Nov 22, 2017 @ 4:44am
< >
Showing 451-465 of 595 comments
ujec Nov 25, 2017 @ 11:51am 
Originally posted by rataj:
ASSASSINS CREED ORIGINS - DOWNGRADE PATCH 1.03

Thanks maaan, the game is playable again!
shadowwolf1980 Nov 25, 2017 @ 3:17pm 
Originally posted by ====:
Originally posted by Erica Estrelina Hill:

i have to say before V1.05

V1.03 also has a bad shiiiiii performance

Disable the Cool and Quiet feature in BIOS settings and set the Power Plan to High Performance.
Players who are using AMD FX Series processors may experience FPS drops and freezes, especially with the FX-8350 model. Please note that a good cooling solution is also recommended in order to avoid overheating issues, should you implement this workaround.
Wish they would just fix the issue with 8350 i read disabling the Cool and Quiet could result in damaging a pc so i tend to not screw with it given it took me years to save up for my 8350 how i built this pc because my income isnt great only incomes disability after 9 11 war so one year i bought my 970 gpu next year 8350 next 16 gigs ram and sometime next year a new motherboard that will work better with my 8350 this one works but it isnt a recomended board
Last edited by shadowwolf1980; Nov 25, 2017 @ 3:20pm
Sk8Renan Nov 25, 2017 @ 4:27pm 
Originally posted by shadowwolf1980:
Originally posted by ====:

Disable the Cool and Quiet feature in BIOS settings and set the Power Plan to High Performance.
Players who are using AMD FX Series processors may experience FPS drops and freezes, especially with the FX-8350 model. Please note that a good cooling solution is also recommended in order to avoid overheating issues, should you implement this workaround.
Wish they would just fix the issue with 8350 i read disabling the Cool and Quiet could result in damaging a pc so i tend to not screw with it given it took me years to save up for my 8350 how i built this pc because my income isnt great only incomes disability after 9 11 war so one year i bought my 970 gpu next year 8350 next 16 gigs ram and sometime next year a new motherboard that will work better with my 8350 this one works but it isnt a recomended board


i have this same decision with my 8370E, i have a whatercoller h60 but disable this is not recommended this is one stupit solution of bugsoft
shadowwolf1980 Nov 25, 2017 @ 6:39pm 
Originally posted by sk8renan:
Originally posted by shadowwolf1980:
Wish they would just fix the issue with 8350 i read disabling the Cool and Quiet could result in damaging a pc so i tend to not screw with it given it took me years to save up for my 8350 how i built this pc because my income isnt great only incomes disability after 9 11 war so one year i bought my 970 gpu next year 8350 next 16 gigs ram and sometime next year a new motherboard that will work better with my 8350 this one works but it isnt a recomended board


i have this same decision with my 8370E, i have a whatercoller h60 but disable this is not recommended this is one stupit solution of bugsoft
couldnt agree more we shouldnt have to risk breaking our pcs in order to play a game i love this game when it works but no game is worth damaging a pc mine is a air cooling system wanting to stay that way but we shouldnt have to disable cool and quiet to keep running right
Last edited by shadowwolf1980; Nov 25, 2017 @ 7:55pm
shadowwolf1980 Nov 25, 2017 @ 6:50pm 
only thing came stock from cyberpower was my motherboard i plan to change soon the OS and the hard drive after motherboard gets upgraded i will be done upgrading my pc
Last edited by shadowwolf1980; Nov 25, 2017 @ 6:54pm
carlos c Nov 26, 2017 @ 4:46am 
Originally posted by UbiQuB3:
Hey everyone,


Here are the 1.0.5 Patch Notes.

Update - Nov 21: The update will be deployed tomorrow!

Patch Size: 1.2GB


Patch Highlights

  • Ambush at Sea – The issue that caused for some save games to be corrupted was fixed and the mission is now available to players again
    • Note: The mission should reappear on the map after a reboot of your system. Be sure to be connected to the online services while starting the game.

  • Difficulty – Enemies of a lower leven than the playable character are now more challenging in Hard Mode.
  • Beard/Hair Toggle
    • Selected preference of beard/hair will remain saved now
    • Added support for Keyboard and mouse controls
      • [Shift]+[Z] – Hair
      • [Ctrl] + [Z] - Beard

  • Performance and Stability improvements on all platforms
System
  • Improved performance and stability
  • Fixed some infinite loading and black screen hang
  • [PC] Fixed hardware performance metrics for Radeon R9 2xx series
  • [PC] Fixed several Ultra HD monitor, multi-monitor mode, and multi GPU mode issues
  • [PC] Fixed infinite saving occurring in Photo Mode when anti-aliasing option is Off
Graphics & Audio

  • Improved Sandstorm ending visual
  • Fixed some level of detail issues in the world and for some NPCs
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent the call mount whistle from playing
  • Fixed an issue that could cause music tracks to overlap
  • [PC] Temporarily deactivated spatial sound support to resolve issues with some USB headsets
  • [PC] Fixed the functionality of the Field Of View option during the Benchmark session
World

  • Improved appearance of the water in caves
  • Removed some invisible collision in Siwa
  • Fixed various issues with the spawning of boats
  • Fixed a lighting issue in the Sunken Temple of Sarapeion
  • Fixed some floating NPCs, floating rocks, and other floating objects
  • Fixed various texturing issues
Gameplay

  • The selected cheat option for Bayek’s hair and beard will now remain saved
  • Improved various animations on the playable character
  • Improved the navigation of the playable character
  • Improved shield stance behavior while on vehicles or mounts
  • Improved NPCs and animals reactions and navigation
  • Improved Raging Axe’s boss fight behavior in Arena
  • Improved spawning delay on loot bags when killing NPCs
  • Improved shield charge behavior
  • Improved Follow Road mode
  • Revised fire damage taken by the playable character
  • Revised poison propagation
  • Made enemies of lower level than the player more challenging in Hard Mode
  • Fixed some loading issues while using Senu
  • Fixed some issues preventing the playable character from interacting with loot bags
  • Fixed an issue that allowed thrown torches to inflict poison or bleed effect
  • Fixed spear fight animation against some enemies
  • Fixed an issue with loot bag spawning in shallow water
  • Fixed an issue preventing crocodiles from being damaged while in water
  • Fixed an issue with the activation of slow-motion
  • Fixed various issues causing the playable character to be stuck
  • Fixed some camera clipping issues
  • Fixed some issues preventing bows to automatically sheathe
  • Fixed an issue where counterweights could remain stuck on the ceiling in the Tomb of Sneferu
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent Overpower Chain Throw from being used
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent Chain Attack from dealing damage when a spear is equipped
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent the player from interacting with the entrance of “Eesfet Oon-m’Aa Poo”
  • Fixed issue preventing Senu’s perception range from being taken into account when loading a save game
  • [PC] Fixed movement issues in Walk mode
Quests

  • Improved various cinematic transitions
  • Fixed an issue that could corrupt the playable character’s inventory after completing “Ambush at Sea” quest
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent the player from completing quests after returning to the title screen
  • Fixed various issues causing Quest objectives to disappear after desynchronization
  • Fixed various issues with Flavius during ‘’The Final Weighing’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue where the objective would not update during ‘’The Hungry River’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue with Theodoros who could stay in midair during ‘’A Rebel Alliance’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue where leader’s health could be restored during ‘’Plight of the Rebels’’ quest
  • Fixed various issues with Pothinus’ elephant during ‘’Battle of the Nile’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue with Hotephres’ ship being sunk in gameplay and cinematic during ‘’The Crocodile’s Scales’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue where the Planetarium Tunnel could remain closed after performing a save/load action
  • Fixed an issue where the “Wild Ride” quest would fail when getting on a chariot or a cart
  • Fixed an issue where objectives in the ‘’The Flea of Cyrene’’ quest would not properly update after performing a leap of faith from the Apollo Temple
  • Fixed various issues with the fight against the war elephant Herwennefer
  • Fixed issues preventing the ancient tablets to be interacted with
  • Fixed an issue which allowed the playable character to keep the “The Battle of the Nile” quest spear
  • Fixed issue where Apollodorus could remain stuck in a wall during ‘’Egypt’s Medjay’’ quest
  • Fixed dialogues that would sometime be missing from the cinematics of “Playing with Fire” quest
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent Hypatos from attacking the playable character in the quest “Homecoming”
  • Fixed an issue that could make Septimus invisible during “The Final Weighing” quest
  • Fixed various issues with Thutmose during “Blood in the Water” quest
  • Fixed an issue preventing the player from completing the quest “Fall of an Empire, Rise of Another” because he spawned as Bayek
Activities

  • Improved the spawning of enemies in the Cyrene Arena
  • Fixed an issue preventing the unlockables completed as Aya from carrying over to Bayek
  • Fixed various issues causing the playable character to be pushed out of the chariot while in Hippodrome races
  • Fixed an issue where the playable character could remain stuck in the Arena ‘’lobby’’
User Interface

  • The selected Map filter will now remain saved
  • Added sound feedback when switching the editing modes during Photo Mode
  • Added button mapping for petting Senu in the alternate control scheme
  • mapped to specific keys
  • Improved image resolution of crafting items
  • Improved fire visual effects on animals
  • Changed health gain visual feedback to display in green when hitting enemies
  • Fixed Senu’s marked location for the Tomb of Khufu
  • Fixed various issues with icons in the Map
  • Fixed an issue where the Photo Mode HUD could not appear
  • Fixed HUD modules that stayed hidden changing HUD Preset to ‘Show All’
  • Fixed the suggested level of some quests
  • for some their owners
  • Fixed multiple typos in the menus
  • [PC] Added mouse support for rotating the character in the Gear menu
  • [PC] Added mouse and keyboard support to toggle Bayek’s hair and beard in Gear menu
  • Hide Arena HUD while in Photo Mode
  • [PC] Allowed triggering Call Mount and Animus Pulse on button Press when they are

If you have any issues, please contact customer support [http//%26quot%3Bhttp]for further assistance.


Hi,

mit patch 1.03 lief das spiel superflüssig, keine Mikroruckler. Nur in den Filmsequenzen gibt es starke Mikroruckler.

mit patch 1.05 habe ich gefühlt schlechtere Grafik, viel mehr verwaschene Texturen, vorallem aber Nachladeruckler und ein Gameplay wie bei Ghost Recoon Wildlands.

Der Patch 1.05 ist bei mir ein starker Rückschritt, sowohl in der Grafik als auch im Gameplay. Das Spiel wird dadurch wesentlich unrunder, es macht eigentlich gar keinen Spass mehr im Vergleich zur Version 1.03.

Von der Version 1.03 war ich sehr begeistert, weil das Spiel bei mir vollkommen rund und ohne Ruckler lief. Das ist für ein neues Spiel sehr ungewöhnlich (traurig aber war).

Weil sich aber gestern mein ACO auf patch 1.05 geupdatet hat und ich die beschriebenen Probleme hatte, habe ich die Anleitung zum patchen auf 1.03 befolgt und bin nun wieder glücklich.

Bei patch 1.05 wurde ich sofort an ACUnity zurück erinnert, die Texturen und das Gameplay waren relativ identisch beschissen.

TheChosen83 Nov 26, 2017 @ 6:32am 
with patch 1.05 ive got these weird stuttering issues it was so heavy that i cant play the game. ive played with controller (xbox one bluetooth). Ive pulled the bluetooth adapter out and took the batteries out and connect it via cable. ive no stuttering issues since then. i hope it helps
Spudz Nov 26, 2017 @ 6:38am 
I see all these fixes lmao yet they still did not fix the fact you can have duplicate outfits and an excess amount off the legendlary crafting stuff.
Shinryue Nov 26, 2017 @ 2:40pm 
i stop playing ac origin during a moment when i was at 1.02 work fine little drop at memphis and crocodile city.
I do the last update 1.05 i get fps drop everywhere now...and the texture and vegetation look strange now.
I dont know if only me or not but i change nothing and my pc so...
Last edited by Shinryue; Nov 26, 2017 @ 2:41pm
Mighty Sir Acid Nov 26, 2017 @ 2:48pm 
Originally posted by Shinryue:
i stop playing ac origin during a moment when i was at 1.02 work fine little drop at memphis and crocodile city.
I do the last update 1.05 i get fps drop everywhere now...and the texture and vegetation look strange now.
I dont know if only me or not but i change nothing and my pc so...
It's not only you. The idiots at Ubi break the game a little bit more each time they say they're "fixing" it.
Lozzle Nov 26, 2017 @ 2:58pm 
I reverted back to 1.03. Plays like it did without the downgrade. God bless backups.
24karat Nov 26, 2017 @ 5:55pm 
Originally posted by carlos c:
Originally posted by UbiQuB3:
Hey everyone,


Here are the 1.0.5 Patch Notes.

Update - Nov 21: The update will be deployed tomorrow!

Patch Size: 1.2GB


Patch Highlights

  • Ambush at Sea – The issue that caused for some save games to be corrupted was fixed and the mission is now available to players again
    • Note: The mission should reappear on the map after a reboot of your system. Be sure to be connected to the online services while starting the game.

  • Difficulty – Enemies of a lower leven than the playable character are now more challenging in Hard Mode.
  • Beard/Hair Toggle
    • Selected preference of beard/hair will remain saved now
    • Added support for Keyboard and mouse controls
      • [Shift]+[Z] – Hair
      • [Ctrl] + [Z] - Beard

  • Performance and Stability improvements on all platforms
System
  • Improved performance and stability
  • Fixed some infinite loading and black screen hang
  • [PC] Fixed hardware performance metrics for Radeon R9 2xx series
  • [PC] Fixed several Ultra HD monitor, multi-monitor mode, and multi GPU mode issues
  • [PC] Fixed infinite saving occurring in Photo Mode when anti-aliasing option is Off
Graphics & Audio

  • Improved Sandstorm ending visual
  • Fixed some level of detail issues in the world and for some NPCs
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent the call mount whistle from playing
  • Fixed an issue that could cause music tracks to overlap
  • [PC] Temporarily deactivated spatial sound support to resolve issues with some USB headsets
  • [PC] Fixed the functionality of the Field Of View option during the Benchmark session
World

  • Improved appearance of the water in caves
  • Removed some invisible collision in Siwa
  • Fixed various issues with the spawning of boats
  • Fixed a lighting issue in the Sunken Temple of Sarapeion
  • Fixed some floating NPCs, floating rocks, and other floating objects
  • Fixed various texturing issues
Gameplay

  • The selected cheat option for Bayek’s hair and beard will now remain saved
  • Improved various animations on the playable character
  • Improved the navigation of the playable character
  • Improved shield stance behavior while on vehicles or mounts
  • Improved NPCs and animals reactions and navigation
  • Improved Raging Axe’s boss fight behavior in Arena
  • Improved spawning delay on loot bags when killing NPCs
  • Improved shield charge behavior
  • Improved Follow Road mode
  • Revised fire damage taken by the playable character
  • Revised poison propagation
  • Made enemies of lower level than the player more challenging in Hard Mode
  • Fixed some loading issues while using Senu
  • Fixed some issues preventing the playable character from interacting with loot bags
  • Fixed an issue that allowed thrown torches to inflict poison or bleed effect
  • Fixed spear fight animation against some enemies
  • Fixed an issue with loot bag spawning in shallow water
  • Fixed an issue preventing crocodiles from being damaged while in water
  • Fixed an issue with the activation of slow-motion
  • Fixed various issues causing the playable character to be stuck
  • Fixed some camera clipping issues
  • Fixed some issues preventing bows to automatically sheathe
  • Fixed an issue where counterweights could remain stuck on the ceiling in the Tomb of Sneferu
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent Overpower Chain Throw from being used
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent Chain Attack from dealing damage when a spear is equipped
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent the player from interacting with the entrance of “Eesfet Oon-m’Aa Poo”
  • Fixed issue preventing Senu’s perception range from being taken into account when loading a save game
  • [PC] Fixed movement issues in Walk mode
Quests

  • Improved various cinematic transitions
  • Fixed an issue that could corrupt the playable character’s inventory after completing “Ambush at Sea” quest
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent the player from completing quests after returning to the title screen
  • Fixed various issues causing Quest objectives to disappear after desynchronization
  • Fixed various issues with Flavius during ‘’The Final Weighing’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue where the objective would not update during ‘’The Hungry River’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue with Theodoros who could stay in midair during ‘’A Rebel Alliance’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue where leader’s health could be restored during ‘’Plight of the Rebels’’ quest
  • Fixed various issues with Pothinus’ elephant during ‘’Battle of the Nile’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue with Hotephres’ ship being sunk in gameplay and cinematic during ‘’The Crocodile’s Scales’’ quest
  • Fixed an issue where the Planetarium Tunnel could remain closed after performing a save/load action
  • Fixed an issue where the “Wild Ride” quest would fail when getting on a chariot or a cart
  • Fixed an issue where objectives in the ‘’The Flea of Cyrene’’ quest would not properly update after performing a leap of faith from the Apollo Temple
  • Fixed various issues with the fight against the war elephant Herwennefer
  • Fixed issues preventing the ancient tablets to be interacted with
  • Fixed an issue which allowed the playable character to keep the “The Battle of the Nile” quest spear
  • Fixed issue where Apollodorus could remain stuck in a wall during ‘’Egypt’s Medjay’’ quest
  • Fixed dialogues that would sometime be missing from the cinematics of “Playing with Fire” quest
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent Hypatos from attacking the playable character in the quest “Homecoming”
  • Fixed an issue that could make Septimus invisible during “The Final Weighing” quest
  • Fixed various issues with Thutmose during “Blood in the Water” quest
  • Fixed an issue preventing the player from completing the quest “Fall of an Empire, Rise of Another” because he spawned as Bayek
Activities

  • Improved the spawning of enemies in the Cyrene Arena
  • Fixed an issue preventing the unlockables completed as Aya from carrying over to Bayek
  • Fixed various issues causing the playable character to be pushed out of the chariot while in Hippodrome races
  • Fixed an issue where the playable character could remain stuck in the Arena ‘’lobby’’
User Interface

  • The selected Map filter will now remain saved
  • Added sound feedback when switching the editing modes during Photo Mode
  • Added button mapping for petting Senu in the alternate control scheme
  • mapped to specific keys
  • Improved image resolution of crafting items
  • Improved fire visual effects on animals
  • Changed health gain visual feedback to display in green when hitting enemies
  • Fixed Senu’s marked location for the Tomb of Khufu
  • Fixed various issues with icons in the Map
  • Fixed an issue where the Photo Mode HUD could not appear
  • Fixed HUD modules that stayed hidden changing HUD Preset to ‘Show All’
  • Fixed the suggested level of some quests
  • for some their owners
  • Fixed multiple typos in the menus
  • [PC] Added mouse support for rotating the character in the Gear menu
  • [PC] Added mouse and keyboard support to toggle Bayek’s hair and beard in Gear menu
  • Hide Arena HUD while in Photo Mode
  • [PC] Allowed triggering Call Mount and Animus Pulse on button Press when they are

If you have any issues, please contact customer support [http//%26quot%3Bhttp]for further assistance.


Hi,

mit patch 1.03 lief das spiel superflüssig, keine Mikroruckler. Nur in den Filmsequenzen gibt es starke Mikroruckler.

mit patch 1.05 habe ich gefühlt schlechtere Grafik, viel mehr verwaschene Texturen, vorallem aber Nachladeruckler und ein Gameplay wie bei Ghost Recoon Wildlands.

Der Patch 1.05 ist bei mir ein starker Rückschritt, sowohl in der Grafik als auch im Gameplay. Das Spiel wird dadurch wesentlich unrunder, es macht eigentlich gar keinen Spass mehr im Vergleich zur Version 1.03.

Von der Version 1.03 war ich sehr begeistert, weil das Spiel bei mir vollkommen rund und ohne Ruckler lief. Das ist für ein neues Spiel sehr ungewöhnlich (traurig aber war).

Weil sich aber gestern mein ACO auf patch 1.05 geupdatet hat und ich die beschriebenen Probleme hatte, habe ich die Anleitung zum patchen auf 1.03 befolgt und bin nun wieder glücklich.

Bei patch 1.05 wurde ich sofort an ACUnity zurück erinnert, die Texturen und das Gameplay waren relativ identisch beschissen.
wie kann man zurückpatchen hast du eine anleitung ich kann so nicht mmehr weiter spielen die haben das ganze spiel zerstört mit diesem patch
Last edited by 24karat; Nov 26, 2017 @ 5:57pm
Cheff_Buffalo Nov 26, 2017 @ 7:03pm 
Originally posted by UbiQuB3:
Hey everyone,


Here are the 1.0.5 Patch Notes.

Patch Highlights

  • Ambush at Sea – The issue that caused for some save games to be corrupted was fixed and the mission is now available to players again
    • Note: The mission should reappear on the map after a reboot of your system. Be sure to be connected to the online services while starting the game.

  • Difficulty – Enemies of a lower leven than the playable character are now more challenging in Hard Mode.
  • Beard/Hair Toggle
    • Selected preference of beard/hair will remain saved now
    • Added support for Keyboard and mouse controls
      • [Shift]+[Z] – Hair
      • [Ctrl] + [Z] - Beard

  • Performance and Stability improvements on all platforms
System
  • Improved performance and stability
  • Fixed some infinite loading and black screen hang
  • [PC] Fixed hardware performance metrics for Radeon R9 2xx series
  • [PC] Fixed several Ultra HD monitor, multi-monitor mode, and multi GPU mode issues
  • [PC] Fixed infinite saving occurring in Photo Mode when anti-aliasing option is Off
Graphics & Audio

  • Improved Sandstorm ending visual
  • Fixed some level of detail issues in the world and for some NPCs
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent the call mount whistle from playing
  • Fixed an issue that could cause music tracks to overlap
  • [PC] Temporarily deactivated spatial sound support to resolve issues with some USB headsets
  • [PC] Fixed the functionality of the Field Of View option during the Benchmark session
World

  • Improved appearance of the water in caves
  • Removed some invisible collision in Siwa
  • Fixed various issues with the spawning of boats
  • Fixed a lighting issue in the Sunken Temple of Sarapeion
  • Fixed some floating NPCs, floating rocks, and other floating objects
  • Fixed various texturing issues

If you have any issues, please contact customer support [http//%26quot%3Bhttp]for further assistance.
What issues excatly did you "fix" pertaining to "various texturing issues" and "some level of detail issues in the world"?

Or, what was the strategy employed with fixing these issues? Do feel your attempts are successful in this patch that you have actually fixed these issues?

If so, at what point can consumers expect official acknowledgment and "fixes" to the dismissed or non-addressed issues of constant 100% CPU usage on state of the art gaming CPU's that far exceed the recommended CPU's, extreme stuttering during gameplay (especially non-combat and non-city based gameplay), and the downgrading of textures, details, and draw distances?

I have experienced severely downgraded graphics especially in textures, level of detail, and draw distance. After a certain distance, the scenery looks like an amatuer cubist movement student's interpretation of crop rotation farmland. The game looks as though it has lower quality details, textures, and draw distance than the original release pre day one patch, worse than any iteration of the game so far and nowhere near an improvement over previous version released since then.

Additionally, stuttering and screen tearing is more frequent than any previous iteration of the game I have played or seen so far.


Last edited by Cheff_Buffalo; Nov 26, 2017 @ 7:04pm
qasimkh87 Nov 26, 2017 @ 7:03pm 
So i play this game on 1680X1050 but with this patch its default set to 1920x1080. Whenever I try to change it, the game crashes. Is this happening to anyone else?
< >
Showing 451-465 of 595 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Nov 15, 2017 @ 10:36am
Posts: 592