RAGE 2
RAGE 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
Rage 2 is already a "Top Seller" according to Steam
https://i.imgur.com/c0oTdJv.jpg
Looks like it's gearing up for a success ^^
Last edited by Deuterium the Sentient Mattress; Mar 26, 2019 @ 7:34am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Guydodge Mar 26, 2019 @ 8:24am 
maybe due to the fact.their afraid it will be pulled at the last minute like METRO EXIT US...LOL
AINT GONNA LIE.im thinking about preordering myself just because of that reason
Last edited by Guydodge; Mar 26, 2019 @ 8:25am
Drenix Mar 26, 2019 @ 8:55am 
Fake hype?
Lagrange Mar 26, 2019 @ 9:32am 
If this is true, so much for "dOn'T pRe0rdEr"
SHREDDER Mar 26, 2019 @ 9:40am 
iT is ID game makers of best fps games ever that why. doom is my favorite fps cant wait for it IT IS DOOM!
UnKn0wN Mar 26, 2019 @ 9:47am 
Originally posted by Guydodge:
maybe due to the fact.their afraid it will be pulled at the last minute like METRO EXIT US...LOL
AINT GONNA LIE.im thinking about preordering myself just because of that reason

basically this lol
Originally posted by UnKn0wN:
Originally posted by Guydodge:
maybe due to the fact.their afraid it will be pulled at the last minute like METRO EXIT US...LOL
AINT GONNA LIE.im thinking about preordering myself just because of that reason

basically this lol
I doubt they're gonna do that, especially immediately after announcing it xP
Captein Mar 26, 2019 @ 10:14am 
Lol, anyone believe the top sellers? ♥♥♥♥ is rigged af
Sir Tontonolous Mar 26, 2019 @ 10:14am 
Originally posted by Deuterium the Sentient Mattress:
Originally posted by UnKn0wN:

basically this lol
I doubt they're gonna do that, especially immediately after announcing it xP
Better safe than sorry. You never know just how far Epic can intice developers to go.
MarrowEight Mar 26, 2019 @ 10:28am 
every half decent / new release game makes top seller you moron
Last edited by MarrowEight; Mar 26, 2019 @ 10:29am
Originally posted by Doomie Eternal™ #BoycottEpic:
Originally posted by Deuterium the Sentient Mattress:
I doubt they're gonna do that, especially immediately after announcing it xP
Better safe than sorry. You never know just how far Epic can intice developers to go.
They've pretty much outright said they won't do that again.
https://www.pcgamer.com/epic-on-pulling-metro-exodus-from-steam-we-dont-want-to-do-that-ever-again/
Sir Tontonolous Mar 26, 2019 @ 10:37am 
Originally posted by Deuterium the Sentient Mattress:
Originally posted by Doomie Eternal™ #BoycottEpic:
Better safe than sorry. You never know just how far Epic can intice developers to go.
They've pretty much outright said they won't do that again.
https://www.pcgamer.com/epic-on-pulling-metro-exodus-from-steam-we-dont-want-to-do-that-ever-again/
>Outer Worlds

I'll believe them once they stick to their word. At least Exodus could be temporary purchased from Steam.
WeepingMoon Mar 26, 2019 @ 10:38am 
Rage 2 moved from torrents to steam. Well done Bethesda.
Originally posted by Doomie Eternal™ #BoycottEpic:
Originally posted by Deuterium the Sentient Mattress:
They've pretty much outright said they won't do that again.
https://www.pcgamer.com/epic-on-pulling-metro-exodus-from-steam-we-dont-want-to-do-that-ever-again/
>Outer Worlds

I'll believe them once they stick to their word. At least Exodus could be temporary purchased from Steam.

Outer Worlds was never available to purchase on Steam before the announcement that it was moving to Epic, being the difference here.
mP3+Z Mar 26, 2019 @ 11:28am 
Right...If you consider top #10 can name itself top seller...
https://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=globaltopsellers
Even the DLC of Farming Simulator 19 sold more copy than this. :lunar2019crylaughingpig:

https://i.imgur.com/pseVqzG.png
Last edited by mP3+Z; Mar 26, 2019 @ 11:32am
Originally posted by mP3+Z:
Right...If you consider top #10 can name itself top seller...
https://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=globaltopsellers
Even the DLC of Farming Simulator 19 sold more copy than this. :lunar2019crylaughingpig:
Still in the top 20.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

RAGE 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: Mar 26, 2019 @ 7:33am
Posts: 24