Kingdom: New Lands

Kingdom: New Lands

View Stats:
Owmince Nov 24, 2017 @ 9:46am
[MOD] Kingdom-God (updated for 1.2.8 current)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI3nuTEoiM4

Download link : http://owmince.com/kingdom-god/

Edit : List of current features :

- Throw big boulders
- Display wall HP
- Construct tower and walls wherever you want
- Remove all walls and towers from the map
- Infinite stamina
- Reroll player skin
- Advance 1 hour in time
- Make enemies retreat
- Unlock all upgrades (stone walls, statues etc..)
- Finish the game (unlock islands)
- Camera zoom in/out
- Modify mount speed
- Modify archer attack speed

- Spawn the following characters :
Peasant, Worker, Archer, Knight, Farmer

- Spawn the following mounts (spoilers!)
Bear, Rein Deer, Stag, Sooky Horse, Unicorn, War Horse

- Spawn the following enemies :
Weak troll, Medium troll, Tough troll, Squid, Boss, Killer boss


----------

Others MODS :
http://steamcommunity.com/app/496300/discussions/1/1489992080517014940/


Last edited by Owmince; Dec 29, 2017 @ 9:58am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 88 comments
Muž pěti armád Nov 24, 2017 @ 10:20am 
What are the options? If you're basically just limited to making a trainer, I suppose it already has most of the needs covered. It would probably be entertaining if you could spawn stuff, but I don't know if that is still within limits of what you can do.
Last edited by Muž pěti armád; Nov 24, 2017 @ 10:20am
Owmince Nov 24, 2017 @ 10:50am 
Originally posted by lefiath | CZ:
What are the options? If you're basically just limited to making a trainer, I suppose it already has most of the needs covered. It would probably be entertaining if you could spawn stuff, but I don't know if that is still within limits of what you can do.

I could spawn stuff yes.

What am i planning so far :

- Choose horse speed & Activate/Desactivate well fed bonus
- Choose archer attack/move speed & range
- Instant construction / Infinite hps
- Spawn gold of course
- Spawn mobs

What else could i do ?
Jhonis Nov 24, 2017 @ 8:02pm 
crops that grow during winter?
Sapador Castelo Nov 24, 2017 @ 10:25pm 
A mod to increase power of archers so you don't need thousands of them to resist till day 200, mostly to avoid lag problems.
Owmince Nov 25, 2017 @ 1:45am 
Originally posted by Jhonis:
crops that grow during winter?


Originally posted by Sapador Castelo:
A mod to increase power of archers so you don't need thousands of them to resist till day 200, mostly to avoid lag problems.

Alright i will add theses two :)
Last edited by Owmince; Nov 25, 2017 @ 1:47am
Fox Soul Nov 25, 2017 @ 11:25am 
I would like PIE instead of BREAD.
Owmince Nov 25, 2017 @ 11:44am 
Quick update to show you my progress on the mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQShsBSyq9o&feature=youtu.be

you can already spawn beggars where you want :D
Last edited by Owmince; Nov 25, 2017 @ 11:45am
Owmince Nov 26, 2017 @ 10:18am 
Download link : http://owmince.com/kingdom-god/

Well here it is ! I added a lot of options :)

I will continue to work on it but i will stop for now because of work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEQ0T8z1eHY
Last edited by Owmince; Nov 26, 2017 @ 10:47am
Aurum Nov 28, 2017 @ 8:18pm 
Okay, so I finished the tutorial, replaced the file, everything shows up at the bottom of the screen. Except none of the buttons work. Nothing changes. Might've missed a part of the tutorial? The ghost kind of just disappeared after bringing me to the fire.
Last edited by Aurum; Nov 28, 2017 @ 8:19pm
Owmince Nov 29, 2017 @ 2:49pm 
well just build the fire hire the 2 beggars build walls and everything like in the tutorial, save quit and relaunch and it should be alright
Aurum Nov 29, 2017 @ 4:10pm 
Originally posted by Owmince:
well just build the fire hire the 2 beggars build walls and everything like in the tutorial, save quit and relaunch and it should be alright
I figured it out. I had to press the numbers on the number pad thing and I was trying to use the row of numbers at the top of the keyboard. Might be a bit of useful information to add to the thread.
The Toileter Nov 30, 2017 @ 12:47am 
Interesting.Can you add like terrain changes to change positions of structures or biomes and stuff?That would be interesting to work with.
Owmince Nov 30, 2017 @ 9:35am 
Originally posted by Aurum:
Originally posted by Owmince:
well just build the fire hire the 2 beggars build walls and everything like in the tutorial, save quit and relaunch and it should be alright
I figured it out. I had to press the numbers on the number pad thing and I was trying to use the row of numbers at the top of the keyboard. Might be a bit of useful information to add to the thread.
indeed i will add the info



Originally posted by The Toileter:
Interesting.Can you add like terrain changes to change positions of structures or biomes and stuff?That would be interesting to work with.
yes cool idea !
CroSS Dec 2, 2017 @ 8:36am 
Hey! When next update. Btw archer's range distance option does not work.
If you can add please Knight and archers spawning ability.
Aurum Dec 2, 2017 @ 11:42am 
Originally posted by CroSS:
Hey! When next update. Btw archer's range distance option does not work.
If you can add please Knight and archers spawning ability.
Yeah, it'd be cool if you could just spawn a knight or archer instead of lost souls.
Also, the three trolls you can spawn are all the same. In the game, there's a normal troll, a masked troll, and a better masked troll. Each mask makes it harder to kill.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 88 comments
Per page: 15 30 50