Conan Exiles

Conan Exiles

View Stats:
Conan Exiles > General Discussions > Topic Details
Arthur Feb 15, 2017 @ 5:53pm
' This sever is not available in your region "
i cannot loggion my sever 224 last 12 hours. The message is the title. I need some help:steamfacepalm:, please
Last edited by Arthur; Feb 15, 2017 @ 6:44pm
< >
Showing 16-30 of 103 comments
ShunLight Feb 16, 2017 @ 6:34am 
I got same trouble like him :steamfacepalm:
123 Feb 16, 2017 @ 9:59am 
Jens Erik can you help?
Hua Feb 16, 2017 @ 10:03am 
They sneak in region locks now. Reason is stupid tho.
Player09 Feb 16, 2017 @ 10:03am 
Originally posted by Cris:
Jens Erik can you help?
http://steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/

There is your answer. Region locks are in finally.
Longshanks Feb 16, 2017 @ 10:11am 
Originally posted by Hua:
They sneak in region locks now. Reason is stupid tho.

Love region lock!
Jens Erik (Community Manager)  [developer] Feb 16, 2017 @ 10:12am 
We have decided to East/West region lock the official servers for three reasons. The language barrier and the different playstyles is proving jarring for a lot of players. Also, the vastly different time zones between regions made offline raiding an unavoidable issue for a lot of players who would wake up to all their stuff being completely ruined.
Haris Feb 16, 2017 @ 10:14am 
Originally posted by Community Manager (Jens Erik):
We have decided to East/West region lock the official servers for three reasons. The language barrier and the different playstyles is proving jarring for a lot of players. Also, the vastly different time zones between regions made offline raiding an unavoidable issue for a lot of players who would wake up to all their stuff being completely ruined.

so what are we asians supposed to play on now? maybe provide us with servers first before locking us out of others?
Hua Feb 16, 2017 @ 10:14am 
Originally posted by Community Manager (Jens Erik):
We have decided to East/West region lock the official servers for three reasons. The language barrier and the different playstyles is proving jarring for a lot of players. Also, the vastly different time zones between regions made offline raiding an unavoidable issue for a lot of players who would wake up to all their stuff being completely ruined.

Offline raid <- It is unovidable because people have different play time (some people play at night), so let's force server can only play on certain time instead of blaming on regions. (like you can only play 8am~10pm). Offline raid is much easier, so a lot of people will use it, even they are in NA server in NA timezone.

Language Barrier <- I think there are more than one language in EU, NA, and Asia. Let's make servers for each language in each region if you really want to blame region on this.

Play style <- I tot there are pve, pvp and pvp blitz. Now you are blaming region for play style. How about every player get one official server, because no one play same way. Everyone has different play style and habbits.
Longshanks Feb 16, 2017 @ 10:14am 
Play what the NA players had to play on when there were no official servers, private servers.
Longshanks Feb 16, 2017 @ 10:16am 
Funcom, thank you for this! Thousands of players will rest easier knowing that what happened in Ark, Rust and all the others wont be happening on CE NA servers. No hordes of players logging in while we sleep and wrecking entire servers.
Hua Feb 16, 2017 @ 10:16am 
Originally posted by Volkssturm:
Funcom, thank you for this! Thousands of players will rest easier knowing that what happened in Ark, Rust and all the others wont be happening on CE NA servers. No hordes of players logging in while we sleep and wrecking entire servers.

Ark actuall have offline protection.
Jens Erik (Community Manager)  [developer] Feb 16, 2017 @ 10:17am 
Originally posted by Haris:
so what are we asians supposed to play on now? maybe provide us with servers first before locking us out of others?

We will be putting up servers in Asia, South America and Russia. Hopefully we'll be able to do this sometime next week.
Longshanks Feb 16, 2017 @ 10:18am 
Originally posted by Hua:
Originally posted by Volkssturm:
Funcom, thank you for this! Thousands of players will rest easier knowing that what happened in Ark, Rust and all the others wont be happening on CE NA servers. No hordes of players logging in while we sleep and wrecking entire servers.

Ark actuall have offline protection.

Ive got over 1700 hours in ark, and believe me, offline protection doesn't exist. Or at least it didn't a month ago when I was still playing.
Hua Feb 16, 2017 @ 10:20am 
Originally posted by Volkssturm:
Originally posted by Hua:

Ark actuall have offline protection.

Ive got over 1700 hours in ark, and believe me, offline protection doesn't exist. Or at least it didn't a month ago when I was still playing.

so you think reglion lock will protect you from offline raid.
Since it is easier to raid offline, people will just wait when you sleep.
123 Feb 16, 2017 @ 10:21am 
Originally posted by Hua:
Originally posted by Volkssturm:

Ive got over 1700 hours in ark, and believe me, offline protection doesn't exist. Or at least it didn't a month ago when I was still playing.

so you think reglion lock will protect you from offline raid.
Since it is easier to raid offline, people will just wait when you sleep.


True
< >
Showing 16-30 of 103 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Conan Exiles > General Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: Feb 15, 2017 @ 5:53pm
Posts: 103