Metro Exodus

Metro Exodus

View Stats:
Metro Exodus > General Discussions > Topic Details
Damis Feb 10 @ 7:12am
Deep Silver Employee all but ruling out Steam preloading
Last edited by Damis; Feb 10 @ 7:12am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 82 comments
NeXuS23 Feb 10 @ 7:14am 
As was to be expected.
most traffic is expected through epic , lmao , this company is going bankrupt , get woke go broke
maxjklo9 Feb 10 @ 7:51am 
"since most traffic is expected through the epic games store"

Press X to doubt.
I thought pre-loads exist to allow us to play immediately on release... not to reduce load on servers.
Originally posted by The_Ranger:
I thought pre-loads exist to allow us to play immediately on release... not to reduce load on servers.
Deep Silver wont give the game to Steam early so they let us pre-load because that would put Steam users playing before Epic players since Epic store doesnt have pre-load. Their response is a joke. They just dont want to anger Epic by givong Steam players an advantage of time
Originally posted by maxjklo9:
"since most traffic is expected through the epic games store"

Press X to doubt.

*Correct Answer Music Cue*
HReissM Feb 10 @ 8:18am 
Aw... Deep Silver, how thoughtful of you. It shows you really do care about your customers after all...*end sarcasm*
Screw you and your shady business tactics. Never again buying another game from you.

:mllrrad: ♥♥♥♥ YOU @Deep Silver :mllrrad:
Press F to pray condolences to Deep Silver. After exodus here on steam, never gonna buy another game from them
:cozycastondeath: Deep Silver
Erebus Feb 10 @ 8:56am 
Originally posted by NeXuS23:
As was to be expected.
Word, Idk why anyone even entertained the thought seeing as plenty of games that don't throw Steam users under the bus... don't bother with preloads or special launch times.

Why the ♥♥♥♥ would Deep Hosre♥♥♥♥♥♥bother?
What the hell is going on at Deep Silver. You can say no preload without being a♥♥♥♥♥♥about it. There PR needs to be re-evaluated. I don't know how they keep messing simple♥♥♥♥♥♥up.

All the dude had to say was "there will be no preload for Metro Exodus" that's it done and dusted with no problems.
Inb4 They have to download Epic Store Launcher
oM5 (Banned) Feb 10 @ 9:34am 
♥♥♥♥dat! My 1 Gb/s internet gonna help me to pump this game on my steam library fast.
skyan Feb 10 @ 9:41am 
any idea when the game is gonna come to steam? I aint boycotting it but i am sure as hell aint buying it anywhere else either. I am tired of having a million launchers. Going forward, if the game aint released on steam, i ain't buying it.

Anyone know what cut the PS or Xbox takes?

This seems as anti-consumer nickle and dime. yeah steam takes a fat cut but they actually provide a real service that nobody outside of consoles can match.
Nope Feb 10 @ 9:43am 
Originally posted by skyan:
any idea when the game is gonna come to steam? I aint boycotting it but i am sure as hell aint buying it anywhere else either. I am tired of having a million launchers. Going forward, if the game aint released on steam, i ain't buying it.

Anyone know what cut the PS or Xbox takes?

This seems as anti-consumer nickle and dime. yeah steam takes a fat cut but they actually provide a real service that nobody outside of consoles can match.
14 February 2020
Or 15 February 2019 if you pre-order before the bait-n-switch
< >
Showing 1-15 of 82 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Metro Exodus > General Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: Feb 10 @ 7:12am
Posts: 82