The Rivers of Alice - Extended Version

The Rivers of Alice - Extended Version

View Stats:
Nick Nov 16, 2015 @ 5:59am
Easter Eggs
Unconfirmed reports suggest that The Rivers of Alice: Extended Version may contain some easter eggs.

So, complete the game for the first time and experience a cool new song and witness Alice dancing.

Finish it a second time and you get to unlock a new mini game (Kinito Ninja, Delirium Studios' first game).

Run though the game for a third time and... well, who knows, The Devs have promised something cool will happen.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Haha, I finished it once, maybe I need to go two times more now :)
Cavalcadence Nov 21, 2015 @ 8:55pm 
Originally posted by Nick:
So, complete the game for the first time and experience a cool new song and witness Alice dancing.

Finish it a second time and you get to unlock a new mini game (Kinito Ninja, Delirium Studios' first game).
Actually, I think both of these can be encountered even the first time you play. I definitely got the second one on my first playthrough, so there's no reason to suspect the first one can't be gotten the first time through as well. =)

For anybody who's wondering, these two Easter Eggs are associated with the "Fever of Saturday Night" and "Retro gamer" achievements. And if you're having trouble with either of these achievements, don't worry... the game will give you hints for them after your first and second playthroughs: a hint for "Fever" after your first playthrough, and a hint for "Retro" after your second playthrough. =)


Originally posted by Nick:
Run though the game for a third time and... well, who knows, The Devs have promised something cool will happen.
I actually completed a third playthrough, but didn't notice anything different (no extras that I noticed, and no new hint). =p

I think the only things I didn't find a use for were some of the items in the junkyard. I'd been assuming they were red herrings (and had no actual use, despite being clickable objects)... but has Delirium Studios actually confirmed there's another Easter Egg besides "Fever" and "Retro" (and "I quit my job!", if they're counting that as an Easter Egg)? If so, I might have to take a closer look at the junkyard. =)
Monukai Jan 9, 2016 @ 11:27pm 
Originally posted by Cavalcadence:
And if you're having trouble with either of these achievements, don't worry... the game will give you hints for them after your first and second playthroughs: a hint for "Fever" after your first playthrough, and a hint for "Retro" after your second playthrough. =)

Played it for my second time and didn't find any hints for Fever (got Retro on my first playthrough). Is it a hint from one of the cheat tomes or a new character dialogue ?

Edit: Okay, you click on the amulets back in the room, after beating the game to see the hints, in case anyone else is wondering. Just misunderstood what you wrote :claugh:
Last edited by Monukai; Jan 9, 2016 @ 11:31pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50