Build 196052 for Serious Sam 3 is released.
If you have previously opted into public beta, you already have this.
Here are the changes:
- Added Christmas-themed achievements, new player model, and items throughout Serious Sam 3 levels.
- Added experimental support for Direct3D11. This API can be enabled through console by setting gfx_strAPI to "D3D11" and then calling gfxRestart(). This feature is in beta, with possible rendering issues and artifacts.
- Upgraded to FBX SDK version 2014.1.
- DirectX redistributable is now included in the build again. This should fix errors such as "Fatal error: cannot set display mode" on fresh installations of the game.
- Fixed several glitches with sandwhales, allowing them to be evaded or to kill players in unreachable areas.
- Fixed an issue sometimes preventing Rodolfo player model from being awarded to players who earn the Reindeer Hunter achievement.
- Fixed memory leak when pasting from clipboard.
- Fixed setting fullscreen window in Xfwm and KWin window managers.
- Added logging of current window manager and primary display. This should work for all EWMH compliant window managers.
- Added a controller config file for Afterglow XBox360 gamepad.