TEKKEN 7

TEKKEN 7

View Stats:
TEKKEN 7 > General Discussions > Topic Details
GoatMan May 9, 2018 @ 11:11am
No bars on custom online matches
Me and my boi been trying to play online for ages, but 80% of the time bars don't appear and we get stuck in conecting untill we get kicked out. The other 20% of the time works fine.
Tried it with a nother dude, same ♥♥♥♥.

Help pls, i ain't port forwarding ♥♥♥♥ cuz i don't have a stitic ip.

TL;DR - if you have the same problem try using hamachi <3
Last edited by GoatMan; May 11, 2018 @ 11:22am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Sitanoni May 9, 2018 @ 1:55pm 
This is such a big issue.

SO MANY PEOPLE have the same problem, me included, and I can't find a solution ANYWHERE on the internet.

Except it NEVER works for my friend and myself, and we live in the same region.
Last edited by Sitanoni; May 9, 2018 @ 1:55pm
GoatMan May 10, 2018 @ 1:46am 
Im thinking maby only people in the same regions can't play custom. I don't understand why nobody adressed this issue if its so common
Sitanoni May 10, 2018 @ 4:13am 
Originally posted by GoatMan:
Im thinking maby only people in the same regions can't play custom. I don't understand why nobody adressed this issue if its so common

From what I can tell, it's REALLY common.

I don't understand why anyone from the Tekken team isn't adressing this. It's a huge problem.
Get_Rekt ツ ⚡ May 10, 2018 @ 4:23am 
Possibly one of you two have Strict Nat type,You need to open ports.
Stormy May 10, 2018 @ 4:35am 
My guess is, that since Tekken is P2P based, it has something to do with ports and your firewall. If that's the case, there's nothing they can fix. You need to open the ports that are used by the game.
MR. ROBOT May 10, 2018 @ 4:42am 
What internet connection you using? If it's LTE, contact your service provider and ask for NAT-Type 2
GoatMan May 10, 2018 @ 12:09pm 
Originally posted by Dualshock 3:
What internet connection you using? If it's LTE, contact your service provider and ask for NAT-Type 2

Ima be honest i don't know what any of that means, ima do some reserch in the next few days.

As for the other stuff, boath of us have tried allowing and unallowing tekken through our firewall, it didn't do anything. And im not sure i am able to open ports (probobly has nothing to do with it but im conected through a wireless adapter extending thingey).
Sayonara May 10, 2018 @ 12:16pm 
Use hamachi. This is only solution that works for me.
Last edited by Sayonara; May 10, 2018 @ 12:16pm
GoatMan May 10, 2018 @ 12:18pm 
Originally posted by Sayonara:
Use hamachi. This is only solution that works for me.

We have tried using hamachi and it workes, thanks dude !
Last edited by GoatMan; May 11, 2018 @ 11:21am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

TEKKEN 7 > General Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: May 9, 2018 @ 11:11am
Posts: 9