Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Five Nights at Freddy's 4

This topic has been locked
spunjbab Apr 23, 2016 @ 4:01am
Scott, why?
Why are you making fnaf SL? You specifically stated no fnaf 5. This is still a fnaf game. In fact FNAFW is still a fnaf game, thus making FNAFW FNAF 5, and this new one FNAF 6. I expected more of you Scott. I am not hyped for this game, it does not need to exist, as you said, the story is too cramped to fill in the gaps or something like that you also said that nothing is meant to last forever, so let that happen, the next thing you know there will be fnaf 57, freddy in space. Before you say "It'll have a different story, it's a different game" it has to be tied into the fnaf lore. There's no way it can't be, it's still a fnaf game. Yes, you can still make other horror games in clickteam as well. For example, you could make it point and click free roam, hell, you could make normal free roam (not point and click). Do something different, something other than fnaf.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Originally posted by Stonieguy32:
Why are you making fnaf SL? You specifically stated no fnaf 5. This is still a fnaf game. In fact FNAFW is still a fnaf game, thus making FNAFW FNAF 5, and this new one FNAF 6. I expected more of you Scott. I am not hyped for this game, it does not need to exist, as you said, the story is too cramped to fill in the gaps or something like that you also said that nothing is meant to last forever, so let that happen, the next thing you know there will be fnaf 57, freddy in space. Before you say "It'll have a different story, it's a different game" it has to be tied into the fnaf lore. There's no way it can't be, it's still a fnaf game. Yes, you can still make other horror games in clickteam as well. For example, you could make it point and click free roam, hell, you could make normal free roam (not point and click). Do something different, something other than fnaf.
Could be a troll?...
spunjbab Apr 23, 2016 @ 4:02am 
Originally posted by Circle of Justice:
Originally posted by Stonieguy32:
Why are you making fnaf SL? You specifically stated no fnaf 5. This is still a fnaf game. In fact FNAFW is still a fnaf game, thus making FNAFW FNAF 5, and this new one FNAF 6. I expected more of you Scott. I am not hyped for this game, it does not need to exist, as you said, the story is too cramped to fill in the gaps or something like that you also said that nothing is meant to last forever, so let that happen, the next thing you know there will be fnaf 57, freddy in space. Before you say "It'll have a different story, it's a different game" it has to be tied into the fnaf lore. There's no way it can't be, it's still a fnaf game. Yes, you can still make other horror games in clickteam as well. For example, you could make it point and click free roam, hell, you could make normal free roam (not point and click). Do something different, something other than fnaf.
Could be a troll?...
I hope so
Again I hope this is for the book (I already stated I stayed up all night, and now my head hurts, so please I am not in the mood) but nothing says what this is about the filename is still project, and the source code says nothing
Krabsterz14 Apr 23, 2016 @ 4:03am 
Come on dude it's just a game, don't worry about the fandom going crazy on it!
alber_fgg Apr 23, 2016 @ 4:04am 
Oh dear.

Look, I don't like the idea of another game either, okay?
But there's no need to start opening topics to cry all over the place, it's his franchise, and his decission. Doing this will only disturb Scott and the other users.
Originally posted by gregar the adventurer:
Come on dude it's just a game, don't worry about the fandom going crazy on it!
Okay, how do you all know it's a game? I'm sorry, but really.
spunjbab Apr 23, 2016 @ 4:05am 
Originally posted by alber_fgg:
Oh dear.

Look, I don't like the idea of another game either, okay?
But there's no need to start opening topics to cry all over the place, it's his franchise, and his decission. Doing this will only disturb Scott and the other users.
This game does not need to exist. Something needed to be said, and I said it.
Originally posted by Stonieguy32:
Originally posted by alber_fgg:
Oh dear.

Look, I don't like the idea of another game either, okay?
But there's no need to start opening topics to cry all over the place, it's his franchise, and his decission. Doing this will only disturb Scott and the other users.
This game does not need to exist. Something needed to be said, and I said it.
Is me, and Alber the only ones thinking it's for the book? If so then that's kind of sad tbh.
Lysithea Apr 23, 2016 @ 4:06am 
I'm not really surprise. Scott said he won't make FNAF5 because we could know the whole FNAF story with the four games, but nobody had found it so make another game to help us sounds logical to me.
alber_fgg Apr 23, 2016 @ 4:07am 
Originally posted by Stonieguy32:
Originally posted by alber_fgg:
Oh dear.

Look, I don't like the idea of another game either, okay?
But there's no need to start opening topics to cry all over the place, it's his franchise, and his decission. Doing this will only disturb Scott and the other users.
This game does not need to exist. Something needed to be said, and I said it.
No videogame ever in history needed to exist. They don't give us oxygen or vitamins.
Yet the exist.
Ergo, saying "this game does not need to exist" is a fallacy.
spunjbab Apr 23, 2016 @ 4:07am 
Originally posted by gregar the adventurer:
Come on dude it's just a game, don't worry about the fandom going crazy on it!
I'm not worried about the fandom, I'm worried about Scott, he'll end up making more and more fnaf games. He needs to make something other than fnaf.
Originally posted by rainbowpaw.lgdc:
I'm not really surprise. Scott said he won't make FNAF5 because we could know the whole FNAF story with the four games, but nobody had found it so make another game to help us sounds logical to me.
Okay, now I really hope Soctt makes a post about this because I just wanna know what this is.
spunjbab Apr 23, 2016 @ 4:09am 
Originally posted by alber_fgg:
Originally posted by Stonieguy32:
This game does not need to exist. Something needed to be said, and I said it.
No videogame ever in history needed to exist. They don't give us oxygen or vitamins.
Yet the exist.
Ergo, saying "this game does not need to exist" is a fallacy.
But there's still a limit. This is too far.
Originally posted by Stonieguy32:
Originally posted by gregar the adventurer:
Come on dude it's just a game, don't worry about the fandom going crazy on it!
I'm not worried about the fandom, I'm worried about Scott, he'll end up making more and more fnaf games. He needs to make something other than fnaf.
I hate to be that person, but if he does go that route then it's a sign of obession, and FNaF has took over his life
spunjbab Apr 23, 2016 @ 4:10am 
Originally posted by Jewel:
I'm not really surprise. Scott said he won't make FNAF5 because we could know the whole FNAF story with the four games, but nobody had found it so make another game to help us sounds logical to me.
Scott has stated that all the pieces of the puzzle are there and there is an answer to fnaf. There's no need for this game.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Apr 23, 2016 @ 4:01am
Posts: 25