Dead by Daylight

Dead by Daylight

View Stats:
Gjafar Jun 15, 2016 @ 1:43pm
Clown as Killer?
Please add a Clown as Killer. Everybody loves clowns! :D
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
Deathykins Jun 15, 2016 @ 1:46pm 
Instead of a heartbeat when he gets close, you could hear his shoes squeaking or a demonic laugh.
Moik Jun 20, 2016 @ 1:41am 
I would love to see a creepy clown killer in an old abandoned fairground setting.
LNoronha Jun 20, 2016 @ 1:44am 
What would be his power?
ChrisMK72 Jun 20, 2016 @ 1:46am 
Yes. A clown with a crazy smile. He could use a extemly big "Fun-Hammer", or a Fire-Axe.

And maybe a crying creepy monster girl-doll, with a long kitchen-knife :)

The clown could have a crazy laugh too(when he hits you with a big hammer ? ^^ )
And when the clown comes near you, you don't hear a heartbeat. You hear a crazy bad ice cream wagon music !
Last edited by ChrisMK72; Jun 20, 2016 @ 1:56am
Moik Jun 20, 2016 @ 2:15am 
I've been wracking my brains trying to come up with a 'special' ability for a clown, but I've not come up with much that makes sense yet. I can think of lots of 'toys' for them like a boxing glove on a spring, honking horn, or a jack-in-a-box, but I can't figure out what they would do.

My best idea was a flower that squirts acid that could wound (but not down) them at a limited range, so they could finish them off with a carving knife (or a Harley Quinn hammer as ChrisMK72 suggested) after a short pause while he cackles.

Whatever the final design becomes, it needs to be very careful that the character is sinister and not silly/comedic. I think squeaky shoes would ruin the flavour of the game.
Last edited by Moik; Jun 20, 2016 @ 2:16am
Prince-Nyan Jun 20, 2016 @ 2:16am 
NO!!
I still want my blind female Siren killer!
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Also clowns are a little mainstream. (Hipster levels rising)
It'd be better if they did something different from the everyday killers we see in movies.
Last edited by Prince-Nyan; Jun 20, 2016 @ 2:17am
Timberwolfz Jun 20, 2016 @ 2:19am 
Originally posted by Moik:
I've been wracking my brains trying to come up with a 'special' ability for a clown, but I've not come up with much that makes sense yet. I can think of lots of 'toys' for them like a boxing glove on a spring, honking horn, or a jack-in-a-box, but I can't figure out what they would do.

My best idea was a flower that squirts acid that could wound (but not down) them at a limited range, so they could finish them off with a carving knife (or a Harley Quinn hammer as ChrisMK72 suggested) after a short pause while he cackles.

Whatever the final design becomes, it needs to be very careful that the character is sinister and not silly/comedic. I think squeaky shoes would ruin the flavour of the game.


I posted some suggestions on the clown, not sure if it's the correct place, but it's similar to what your thinking
Defalt Jun 20, 2016 @ 2:20am 
Originally posted by Prince-Nyan:
NO!!
I still want my blind female Siren killer!
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Also clowns are a little mainstream. (Hipster levels rising)
It'd be better if they did something different from the everyday killers we see in movies.

oh yea those killer clown movies i remember all of those recently

<.<

(sarcasm)
Pauca Verba Jun 20, 2016 @ 2:21am 
When you making a killer suggestion, at least describe abilities and perks, to show why that killer even needed and how he will be different from the others, like i did here, for example - http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/5/358415206083176690/
Appearance alone is not even an idea, anyone can make up dozens of them anytime.
Prince-Nyan Jun 20, 2016 @ 2:24am 
Originally posted by Defalt:
oh yea those killer clown movies i remember all of those recently
<.<
(sarcasm)

Killer films.
We have jason/freddy (trapper)
We have masked/reaper (Wraith)
We have chainsaw massicare (Hillbilly)

I'm just saying, a clown just dosent fit with these killer themes. Something like the ring, blare witch, grudge, would fit a bit better.
Last edited by Prince-Nyan; Jun 20, 2016 @ 2:25am
Undying Zombie Jun 20, 2016 @ 2:27am 
Originally posted by Prince-Nyan:
NO!!
I still want my blind female Siren killer!
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Also clowns are a little mainstream. (Hipster levels rising)
It'd be better if they did something different from the everyday killers we see in movies.
I can only think of two movies off the top of my head when it comes to killer clowns..

IT.
Killer Clowns from Outer Space.

One is a horror story. The other is a horror story that is more comical than anything.

I know more exist but all the ones I can think of where made back in the 80s-90s. Some early 2000s but all where bad C grade ones, to call them B grade would be a stretch..

Originally posted by Prince-Nyan:
Originally posted by Defalt:
oh yea those killer clown movies i remember all of those recently
<.<
(sarcasm)

Killer films.
We have jason/freddy (trapper)
We have masked/reaper (Wraith)
We have chainsaw massicare (Hillbilly)

I'm just saying, a clown just dosent fit with these killer themes. Something like the ring, blare witch, grudge, would fit a bit better.

Eh I say Wraith is more like Jason ability wise. Jason had a habit of "teleporting" in the movies. He never used traps. Freddy used traps a few times but he is a different case.

Agree with you 100% with Hillbilly. First one I thought of when I played him.
Last edited by Undying Zombie; Jun 20, 2016 @ 2:30am
Fung Jun 20, 2016 @ 2:35am 
Originally posted by Deathykins:
Instead of a heartbeat when he gets close, you could hear his shoes squeaking or a demonic laugh.
squeaking would be amazing and the demoic laught to use for his/her ability :D
i say i want this to happen.
Imjustatourist Jun 20, 2016 @ 2:39am 
+1 for manically laughing, acid-squirting Clown!!
BlazeDee Jun 20, 2016 @ 2:39am 
Originally posted by Deathykins:
Instead of a heartbeat when he gets close, you could hear his shoes squeaking or a demonic laugh.
or his squeezy sound nose :P
Originally posted by LNoronha:
What would be his power?
Would he have a big mallot as a weapon?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jun 15, 2016 @ 1:43pm
Posts: 41