Portal Knights

Portal Knights

View Stats:
SuperPieGs Aug 23, 2018 @ 7:32am
Rainbow island?
So like is there any way that someone can get to it when they bought the game recently?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
4EverGaming999YT Aug 23, 2018 @ 8:01am 
Yes.Buy the dlc.The island is dlc only ,and also it is the only island dlc
Last edited by 4EverGaming999YT; Aug 23, 2018 @ 8:02am
SuperPieGs Aug 23, 2018 @ 8:03am 
Originally posted by The I DarkRage999:
Yes.Buy the dlc.The island is dlc only ,and also it is the only island dlc
thats what im asking, I cant find the dlc anywhere haha
So like is it even possible now?
Last edited by SuperPieGs; Aug 23, 2018 @ 8:03am
4EverGaming999YT Aug 23, 2018 @ 8:04am 
Yes it is.Just that the damn dlc pages are not showing up in the game's dlc shop section.Some godam steam bug or something

Wariat117 has Portal Knights 14 Mar @ 7:11am
You can buy 2 out of 3 steam EA DLCs this way:
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/165503
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/165499

There if the EA cape and flag DLC for free ;D
https://steamdb.info/app/618730/
Press green button on right-top of page.
Last edited by 4EverGaming999YT; Aug 23, 2018 @ 8:05am
SuperPieGs Aug 23, 2018 @ 8:04am 
Originally posted by The I DarkRage999:
Wariat117 has Portal Knights 14 Mar @ 7:11am
You can buy 2 out of 3 steam EA DLCs this way:
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/165503
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/165499

There if the EA cape and flag DLC for free ;D
https://steamdb.info/app/618730/
Press green button on right-top of page.
I found that as well but the first 2 links go nowhere for some reason.
4EverGaming999YT Aug 23, 2018 @ 8:07am 
Yes i see now too,seems the dlc pages are gone.Dought dlc's are still in Installed section of my game on steam and ingame in my dlc menu and i can still use them normally.ALL of them.Wjho knows,maybe devs removed them temporarely to get them fixed to show in the proper game dlc section
Last edited by 4EverGaming999YT; Aug 23, 2018 @ 8:09am
Karvlok Aug 23, 2018 @ 10:09am 
Here's hoping - would be nice to get the rainbow island SO I STOP SEEING 47 OF 48 ISLANDS!!!! lol
also, thrones are cool
SuperPieGs Aug 23, 2018 @ 10:17am 
Originally posted by Karvlok:
Here's hoping - would be nice to get the rainbow island SO I STOP SEEING 47 OF 48 ISLANDS!!!! lol
also, thrones are cool
THERES A THRONE?!
how dare they do this to us
4EverGaming999YT Aug 23, 2018 @ 10:25am 
Originally posted by SuperPieGs:
Originally posted by Karvlok:
Here's hoping - would be nice to get the rainbow island SO I STOP SEEING 47 OF 48 ISLANDS!!!! lol
also, thrones are cool
THERES A THRONE?!
how dare they do this to us


https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/11811312/39efc963ccd8210b416bfaaffa411cdd3f043caf.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9ZIq4RXkAQcbKP.jpg -xbox exclusive

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-bO1njWsAEWlHX.jpg -ps4 exclusive
Last edited by 4EverGaming999YT; Aug 23, 2018 @ 10:27am
4EverGaming999YT Aug 23, 2018 @ 10:28am 
All ingame dlc s full infos official here

http://www.portalknights.com/en/portal-knights-bonus-items-guide/
Last edited by 4EverGaming999YT; Aug 23, 2018 @ 10:28am
4EverGaming999YT Aug 23, 2018 @ 10:30am 
I would really love the saphire blue throne to come too pc.It goes awesomeeee with the early acces cape,flags and banners
4EverGaming999YT Aug 23, 2018 @ 10:35am 
Originally posted by Karvlok:
Here's hoping - would be nice to get the rainbow island SO I STOP SEEING 47 OF 48 ISLANDS!!!! lol
also, thrones are cool


Love your reason.I am crazy too,i love the gold throne pack,portal pioneer pack ,early acces and grey robot dlcs.I got them all, and then i got the yellow robot and emoji pack dlcs too,just to support the devs and the game's future developement. Currently 319 played hrs plus another 40 on my brothers pc splitscreen on his steam account with him.those didn t count on me cuz his account,but still played them 40hrs nuntil i got my own game
Last edited by 4EverGaming999YT; Aug 23, 2018 @ 10:37am
Karvlok Aug 23, 2018 @ 1:00pm 
Originally posted by The I DarkRage999:

Love your reason.I am crazy too,i love the gold throne pack,portal pioneer pack ,early acces and grey robot dlcs.I got them all, and then i got the yellow robot and emoji pack dlcs too,just to support the devs and the game's future developement. Currently 319 played hrs plus another 40 on my brothers pc splitscreen on his steam account with him.those didn t count on me cuz his account,but still played them 40hrs nuntil i got my own game

Well, I'm debating on my next adventure island build project:
- If I can get the throne(s), giant Lonely Mountain dwarf halls
- If I can't get the throne(s), 1 = medieval style cramped Equropean town, 2 = modern mega city, 3 = TRON
4EverGaming999YT Aug 23, 2018 @ 1:22pm 
Originally posted by Karvlok:
Originally posted by The I DarkRage999:

Love your reason.I am crazy too,i love the gold throne pack,portal pioneer pack ,early acces and grey robot dlcs.I got them all, and then i got the yellow robot and emoji pack dlcs too,just to support the devs and the game's future developement. Currently 319 played hrs plus another 40 on my brothers pc splitscreen on his steam account with him.those didn t count on me cuz his account,but still played them 40hrs nuntil i got my own game

Well, I'm debating on my next adventure island build project:
- If I can get the throne(s), giant Lonely Mountain dwarf halls
- If I can't get the throne(s), 1 = medieval style cramped Equropean town, 2 = modern mega city, 3 = TRON


All versions sound fine to me. Here,not amazing but i enjoy build

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1463972038
4EverGaming999YT Aug 23, 2018 @ 1:23pm 
Not my main home,just first creative island ever made where i build cool stuff with my brother
If you guys still need those islands: Add me and i can give you the Items for it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Aug 23, 2018 @ 7:32am
Posts: 26