Oriental Empires

Oriental Empires

View Stats:
WINate Oct 10, 2016 @ 12:47am
Linux support?
Are there any plans of Linux support for this title? It's a market that tends to really like strategies :-)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Neutron  [developer] Oct 10, 2016 @ 2:28am 
Sorry, no.
WINate Oct 10, 2016 @ 2:32am 
Disappointing. I hope you'll reconsider your position in the future. Until then, I suppose I'm done looking at your game.
lnxpnk Oct 27, 2016 @ 8:17pm 
Would buy if ported to Linux...
Kaiju.Senpai Oct 28, 2016 @ 3:55am 
It's a budget thing.
Nurg Dec 12, 2016 @ 11:58am 
+1 for Linux, it's the only OS I have and I love strategy games. Please consider for this or future games.
lnxpnk Jun 12, 2017 @ 12:29pm 
I hope the devs will reconcider porting to linux, maybe after it's "sale cycle" in windows.
Drinky Crow Sep 14, 2017 @ 3:16am 
Serious bummer, this game is right up my alley. Thanks for being forthcoming though.
Big Chewy™ Sep 14, 2017 @ 3:28am 
Originally posted by Drinky Crow:
Serious bummer, this game is right up my alley. Thanks for being forthcoming though.

try dual boot with windows
Nurg Sep 14, 2017 @ 6:29am 
Originally posted by Big Chewy™:
try dual boot with windows

I haven't got room for a windows dual boot partition, all my space is taken up with the queue of games I've bought for Linux and not had time to play yet! When I add more SSDs to my array, it'll be for more games! :p
Teodosio Sep 14, 2017 @ 7:03am 
+1 for GNU/Linux release
Big Chewy™ Sep 14, 2017 @ 6:25pm 
Originally posted by Nurg:
Originally posted by Big Chewy™:
try dual boot with windows

I haven't got room for a windows dual boot partition, all my space is taken up with the queue of games I've bought for Linux and not had time to play yet! When I add more SSDs to my array, it'll be for more games! :p

yep .. there are at least 20 games for linux
Nurg Sep 15, 2017 @ 8:51am 
Wow, that means I've got at least 200% of all games for linux installed! Yay!

I have 40 games installed and waiting to play. It's a competitive marketplace. There are thousands of games with linux support including many AAAs.
Big Chewy™ Sep 15, 2017 @ 5:34pm 
Originally posted by Nurg:
Wow, that means I've got at least 200% of all games for linux installed! Yay!

I have 40 games installed and waiting to play. It's a competitive marketplace. There are thousands of games with linux support including many AAAs.
ok ... if thats your story
lnxpnk Sep 15, 2017 @ 5:37pm 
Please, don't pay attention to obvious attempts at provocation.
Big Chewy™ Sep 15, 2017 @ 5:56pm 
Originally posted by linuxpunk:
Please, don't pay attention to obvious attempts at provocation.

thanks for recognizing me ...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 15 30 50