Environmental Station Alpha

Environmental Station Alpha

View Stats:
Pretty sure I'm completely stuck/trapped in the Crown Room
Found it on accident, now I can't get back. It was such a pain getting the pink sphere. Perhaps I sequence broke and shouldn't be in this room?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
UPDATE: Definitely stuck. I just used my grapple to try and escape the room only to be at the bottom of the hole I fell in coming back up... Unless there's another way out (I have all but the last item) I'm going to have to restart and get that pink sphere again......
Do-Ryu Feb 13, 2016 @ 1:57pm 
I think it's like the 3 block over on the roof, it's kind of hard to hit, what powerups do you have?
I found the 3 block, but grappling up didn't give enough height. I have the whole row except the one past Supercharge, just that last powerup is what's left to get on the belt.
Last edited by Pamyu Pamyu Polar Bear; Feb 13, 2016 @ 2:22pm
GodotWasHere Feb 13, 2016 @ 9:46pm 
Originally posted by Yeezus Egg-Face Approachin':
I found the 3 block, but grappling up didn't give enough height. I have the whole row except the one past Supercharge, just that last powerup is what's left to get on the belt.
Yeah, the intention is for you to have all 14 upgrades before tackling Crown, because the hint for Crown is in an area normally only accessible with the one you're missing.
Originally posted by GodotWasHere:
Yeah, the intention is for you to have all 14 upgrades before tackling Crown, because the hint for Crown is in an area normally only accessible with the one you're missing.

Good to know, I'll leave this up for the sake of the dev. I think sequence breaks are sweet, it just bummed me out that I did so and had to reset the game. All in the name of exploration I suppose!
Mythril Oct 24, 2016 @ 7:09am 
Hups, I too got stuck in this room without all the powerups. I guess there's nothing to do but to reset then? Doh...

Edit: Oh, I actually managed to get out with the grappling hook by grappling back and forth untill I had enough speed upwards that I could get out with a dash when reaching the other screen! So it's not impossible, just somewhat hard. :)
Last edited by Mythril; Oct 24, 2016 @ 7:13am
Hempuli  [developer] Oct 24, 2016 @ 7:32am 
Hey, that's definitely a bug - I didn't realize that you can get to that room without the means to leave! Kinda silly of me, considering I've seen people beat the Outpost without all the powerups.

I'll fix this a bit later! Thanks a lot for reporting it :)
Mythril Oct 24, 2016 @ 8:13am 
Haha I feel like I'm going all around to places I'm not supposed to get to yet because I forgot where I'm actually supposed to go next! But that's part of the fun of "metroidvanias"/exploration type games. :)
❊Eggplant Jan 7, 2018 @ 7:42pm 
Originally posted by Hempuli:
Hey, that's definitely a bug - I didn't realize that you can get to that room without the means to leave! Kinda silly of me, considering I've seen people beat the Outpost without all the powerups.

I'll fix this a bit later! Thanks a lot for reporting it :)

Sorry for necro, but I just stumbled onto this room and don't see any way for me to get out with the powerups I have. Did it not get fixed? I can use the grappling hook to swing back to the room above but can't make it high enough to get all the way out (even with vertical dash) and so I just fall back down again.

https://i.imgur.com/WihwjvE.png
Last edited by ❊Eggplant; Jan 7, 2018 @ 10:10pm
Hempuli  [developer] Feb 8, 2018 @ 12:56pm 
I'll make an announcement explaining the situation shortly; basically yeah, the fix was never implemented due to various reasons. Sorry about that.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50