Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™

View Stats:
vebski Aug 23, 2016 @ 9:25am
Game crashing on start
I just started the game (after I disabled DLC download, so 19.9GB). And game crashes instantly on first splash-screen

ZGameInterface::PlatformInit - ERROR: OSuite game URL is invalid.18:29:54:275 (00023008) > [Crash] Memory statistics:
18:29:54:275 (00023008) > [Crash] Total RAM = 16.0 GB (16344 MB)
18:29:54:275 (00023008) > [Crash] Avail RAM = 9.8 GB (10008 MB)
18:29:54:275 (00023008) > [Crash] Total virtual memory = 131072.0 GB (134217727 MB)
18:29:54:275 (00023008) > [Crash] Avail virtual memory = 130558.6 GB (133692026 MB)
18:29:54:275 (00023008) > [Crash] Unhandled exception at address 0x000000002dbc1f28 (code: 0xe06d7363): "Unknown exception"
18:29:54:316 (00023008) > [Crash] Created minidump at "C:\Users\Dawid\Documents\Deus Ex - Mankind Divided\Deus Ex - Mankind Divided-v1.0 build 524.6 2016-08-23-18-29-54.mdmp".

Any clue?

Edit:
Try ticking "Exclusive fullscreen" option in launcher.
This fixed it for me. It crashed first time after ticking but every start after this works!

Edit 2:
Some people report that unchecking/checking all or some DLCs fixes issue for them.
(When it started to work for me I unchecked some and then cheked them back after the game started and it seems to work fine).
Last edited by vebski; Aug 23, 2016 @ 11:06am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 349 comments
Nixxes_Official  [developer] Aug 23, 2016 @ 9:33am 
Hello Vebski,

First, try to revalidate your local file game cache through steam, since a lot of people are of course downloading the game from the servers right now. Just to be sure that you are not missing any files.

If that does not work, try waiting for the DLC download to finish, or deselect the DLC options from your game properties screen in Steam (Right click on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided in your steam library)

If you can post the crash dump file that is mentioned at the end of your log in an online file storage server after trying the beforementioned troubleshooting steps, then we can let the developers have a look.

vebski Aug 23, 2016 @ 9:36am 
Hi,

Updated to the newest drivers 372.54 and it does not help :(
I will try your suggestions ;)

Here is minidmp https://www.dropbox.com/s/bgj4bpeyg6nlanu/Deus%20Ex%20-%20%20Mankind%20Divided-v1.0%20build%20524.6%202016-08-23-18-26-37.mdmp?dl=0
Eire32 Aug 23, 2016 @ 9:51am 
Any luck?
NeoAcario Aug 23, 2016 @ 9:54am 
Game and DLC fully installed. Verified Cache. Restart. Verified Cache. All options OFF / Minimum. Still crashes at Mankind Divided Splash... after unskipable company logo intros.

I'm out of ideas.
Eire32 Aug 23, 2016 @ 9:55am 
I dont even get any logos , when I click to play screen goes black then CTD !
INSTG8R™ Aug 23, 2016 @ 10:06am 
Originally posted by Eire32:
I dont even get any logos , when I click to play screen goes black then CTD !

Yeah same issue. Just crashes on startup. I am currently validating the files will report back with the results.

vebski Aug 23, 2016 @ 10:10am 
Ok, I verified cache, downloaded DLC. This didn't help BUT
Try ticking "Exclusive fullscreen" option in launcher.
This fixed it for me. It crashed first time after ticking but every start after this works!:steamhappy:
NeoAcario Aug 23, 2016 @ 10:10am 
Curious if the problem lies with pre-load. Doing a complete fresh reinstall now. Only idea I have left.
Le0 Aug 23, 2016 @ 10:12am 
Using exclusive fullscreen just makes me have to alt-tab from the black screen to see the error message.
INSTG8R™ Aug 23, 2016 @ 10:12am 
Originally posted by vebski:
Ok, I verified cache, downloaded DLC. This didn't help BUT
Try ticking "Exclusive fullscreen" option in launcher.
This fixed it for me. It crashed first time after ticking but every start after this works!:steamhappy:
Already had Exclusive Full Screen Ticked before I even launched it the first time. So that is no solution...Thanks for the tip tho :)
Eire32 Aug 23, 2016 @ 10:13am 
Originally posted by NeoAcario:
Curious if the problem lies with pre-load. Doing a complete fresh reinstall now. Only idea I have left.
Me too trying fresh install.
vebski Aug 23, 2016 @ 10:14am 
Originally posted by INSTG8R™:
Originally posted by vebski:
Ok, I verified cache, downloaded DLC. This didn't help BUT
Try ticking "Exclusive fullscreen" option in launcher.
This fixed it for me. It crashed first time after ticking but every start after this works!:steamhappy:
Already had Exclusive Full Screen Ticked before I even launched it the first time. So that is no solution...Thanks for the tip tho :)

ah, maybe try few more times :) if not I hope you find fix soon! ^_^
50ShadesOfPlay Aug 23, 2016 @ 10:18am 
Originally posted by vebski:
I just started the game (after I disabled DLC download, so 19.9GB). And game crashes instantly on first splash-screen

ZGameInterface::PlatformInit - ERROR: OSuite game URL is invalid.18:29:54:275 (00023008) > [Crash] Memory statistics:
18:29:54:275 (00023008) > [Crash] Total RAM = 16.0 GB (16344 MB)
18:29:54:275 (00023008) > [Crash] Avail RAM = 9.8 GB (10008 MB)
18:29:54:275 (00023008) > [Crash] Total virtual memory = 131072.0 GB (134217727 MB)
18:29:54:275 (00023008) > [Crash] Avail virtual memory = 130558.6 GB (133692026 MB)
18:29:54:275 (00023008) > [Crash] Unhandled exception at address 0x000000002dbc1f28 (code: 0xe06d7363): "Unknown exception"
18:29:54:316 (00023008) > [Crash] Created minidump at "C:\Users\Dawid\Documents\Deus Ex - Mankind Divided\Deus Ex - Mankind Divided-v1.0 build 524.6 2016-08-23-18-29-54.mdmp".

Any clue?

Edit:

Try ticking "Exclusive fullscreen" option in launcher.
This fixed it for me. It crashed first time after ticking but every start after this works!

Same issue here.
INSTG8R™ Aug 23, 2016 @ 10:20am 
OH and I had deleted my preload and redownloaded so that is eliminated as well. Verified the Cache, nothing wrong there, just tried without Exclusive Fullscreen no change
schlockie Aug 23, 2016 @ 10:28am 
Same here. Nothing helpes. System : I5 4670, Palit GTX1080 , 16Gb ram, Win 10 64 Bit.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 349 comments
Per page: 1530 50