Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™

View Stats:
Dapperstache Aug 25, 2016 @ 3:22pm
Major SLI Fix/Improvement
SLI Fix:

Use NVidia inspector to change the SLI Bits to "0x2C0120F5". Click "Show unknown settings from Nvidia predefined profiles", then under "Undefined" flag "0x00A0694B", activate Hex value 0x00000001.

Screenshots: I highlighted the changed settings with a red box.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8n92wg74twmhel/Inspector1.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ul9ims44tofgjjb/Inspector2.png

To simplify, I also uploaded my Nvidia profile. Link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sa8on1wv7nkzdxo/Mankind%20Divided.nip?dl=0
Last edited by Dapperstache; Sep 6, 2016 @ 1:56pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Alabama Slamma Aug 25, 2016 @ 3:23pm 
I love you. No homo. Just bromo.
Dedotated Wam Aug 25, 2016 @ 3:46pm 
Dude, you're amazing.
JackHammer Aug 25, 2016 @ 7:12pm 
Thank you for this! Is it possible you could explain what this actually does in laymen terms?

Again, appreciate you giving us some hope for running this game properly lol
leighquigg Aug 25, 2016 @ 7:48pm 
this gave me a extra 6 fps @ 4k. Better then nothing. Thanks
Dapperstache Aug 25, 2016 @ 7:49pm 
Originally posted by cypher:
Thank you for this! Is it possible you could explain what this actually does in laymen terms?

Again, appreciate you giving us some hope for running this game properly lol

It just allows a different method of SLI implementation than the default, on a per program basis. It allows you to create a custom profile for the game, using different forms of SLI, AntiAliasing, VSync, etc. Basically a much more in depth version of NVidia control panel. Different games make use of SLI in different ways, this allows you to tweak that.
Dapperstache Aug 25, 2016 @ 7:50pm 
Originally posted by leighquigg:
this gave me a extra 6 fps @ 4k. Better then nothing. Thanks

Disable VSync in game and force Adaptive VSync in Nvidia control panel if you haven't already. That helped me quite a bit.
Dedotated Wam Aug 25, 2016 @ 8:01pm 
Anyone use a GSYNC monitor? Does turning it off help you or no?
Dexterityy Aug 25, 2016 @ 9:14pm 
I can't find SLI bits?
Dapperstache Aug 25, 2016 @ 9:20pm 
Originally posted by Dexterityy:
I can't find SLI bits?

On what?

What are you talking about?
Dexterityy Aug 25, 2016 @ 9:20pm 
Originally posted by 12a!n:
Originally posted by Dexterityy:
I can't find SLI bits?

On what?

What are you talking about?
On Nvidia Inspector
Flipper Aug 25, 2016 @ 9:37pm 
Thanks for the tip OP :-)
Dexterityy Aug 25, 2016 @ 9:39pm 
Originally posted by Flipper:
Thanks for the tip OP :-)
Did you do it? Where is the SLI bits.. don't see it
Dapperstache Aug 25, 2016 @ 11:06pm 
Originally posted by Dexterityy:
Originally posted by 12a!n:

On what?

What are you talking about?
On Nvidia Inspector

Ok, dude. Not only did I literally post pictures, I provided a link to the profile. You're going to have to meet me 1/8 of the way, and figure it out.
Dexterityy Aug 25, 2016 @ 11:08pm 
Originally posted by 12a!n:
Originally posted by Dexterityy:
On Nvidia Inspector

Ok, dude. Not only did I literally post pictures, I provided a link to the profile. You're going to have to meet me 1/8 of the way, and figure it out.
Nvm I got it. Smart♥♥♥♥♥
CursedPanther Aug 25, 2016 @ 11:13pm 
Originally posted by Dexterityy:
Originally posted by 12a!n:

Ok, dude. Not only did I literally post pictures, I provided a link to the profile. You're going to have to meet me 1/8 of the way, and figure it out.
Nvm I got it. Smart♥♥♥♥♥
That high on a horse huh?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Aug 25, 2016 @ 3:22pm
Posts: 38