ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)

ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)

View Stats:
Ryan Dorkoski Nov 12, 2015 @ 4:02am
Crowd mode
How will it work?

Main page does not say anything about multi or co-op play.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
Ravenmore Nov 12, 2015 @ 12:19pm 
Crowd mode gives bonuses when two or more friends are playing ADOM at the same time in this mode. But there's no direct interaction between their games. No co-op or multi I'm afraid.
Ryan Dorkoski Nov 12, 2015 @ 12:19pm 
Originally posted by Ravenmore:
Crowd mode gives bonuses when two or more friends are playing ADOM at the same time in this mode. But there's no direct interaction between their games. No co-op or multi I'm afraid.

Weird. Ok cool thanks for the response.
Hipster Hamster Nov 16, 2015 @ 12:40am 
Well Friend me up then! We need all the help we can get in ADOM lol. I'll have to look for a ADOM group or add to my group others that are gona be playing this 24/7 like me. I just got Fallout4 but I'm way looking forword to playing this more.
FroBodine Nov 16, 2015 @ 6:32am 
In crowd mode, do all the players have to start the game at the same time for it to work correctly? Or can player just join up whenever they have time to play, and join their friends game, or host one?

I'm curious because I would love to play in this mode to get the bonuses, but I have limited time to play games. So, I would like to be able to just join a crowd mode game whenever I have time to play.

Does it work like this, please?
Ryan Dorkoski Nov 16, 2015 @ 6:45am 
Originally posted by FroBodine:
In crowd mode, do all the players have to start the game at the same time for it to work correctly? Or can player just join up whenever they have time to play, and join their friends game, or host one?

I'm curious because I would love to play in this mode to get the bonuses, but I have limited time to play games. So, I would like to be able to just join a crowd mode game whenever I have time to play.

Does it work like this, please?

I doubt you even have to 'join' - its probably more like anyone of your freinds that is online playing helps out.
Ryan Dorkoski Nov 16, 2015 @ 6:45am 
Originally posted by FroBodine:
In crowd mode, do all the players have to start the game at the same time for it to work correctly? Or can player just join up whenever they have time to play, and join their friends game, or host one?

I'm curious because I would love to play in this mode to get the bonuses, but I have limited time to play games. So, I would like to be able to just join a crowd mode game whenever I have time to play.

Does it work like this, please?

Friend me. I will be plaing frequently.
FroBodine Nov 16, 2015 @ 6:50am 
Done. Thanks Ryan!
.//slayer Nov 16, 2015 @ 7:03am 
Mind if I join? Would like to test that feature. Sent you guys friend requests.
Ryan Dorkoski Nov 16, 2015 @ 7:03am 
Originally posted by .//slayer:
Mind if I join? Would like to test that feature. Sent you guys friend requests.

Accepted. You bet!
ripper76 Nov 16, 2015 @ 7:07am 
Hey Ryan,

You got room for one more? :) I would love to join you as well. :)
Ryan Dorkoski Nov 16, 2015 @ 7:18am 
Originally posted by ripper76:
Hey Ryan,

You got room for one more? :) I would love to join you as well. :)

You bet. Friend request sent!
ripper76 Nov 16, 2015 @ 8:05am 
Originally posted by Ryan Dorkoski:
Originally posted by ripper76:
Hey Ryan,

You got room for one more? :) I would love to join you as well. :)

You bet. Friend request sent!

Fantastic, just accepted :)
JMM[FIN] Nov 16, 2015 @ 10:28am 
Feel free to add me also
robomagon Nov 16, 2015 @ 10:52am 
Seems like using this should affect your score. Does it?
Ryan Dorkoski Nov 16, 2015 @ 10:53am 
Originally posted by robomagon:
Seems like using this should affect your score. Does it?

No idea. I don't think anyone knows until we play it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
Per page: 15 30 50