SpellForce 3 Reforced

SpellForce 3 Reforced

View Stats:
Loosing saves on exit/relaunch GeForce Now
Discovered GeForce Now.. no way my potato clock can run this so. been trying out game streaming..

played approx. 5 hrs into story, quick saved before app timed out and force exited the game. logged back in a few hours later to continue story all previous saves missing. and saves do not persist past a single session (when I log back in they are missing)

asking here to check if its an issued on Nvidia's end or no?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
LostInSpace Dec 14, 2021 @ 11:09am 
Yeah there seems to be a problem. The first few sessions worked on the new reforced client and saves were persistent. But then I couldn't access my saves anymore on GeforceNow. Funny thing is, they were stored in steam cloud and I could continue running them on my local machine.

Maybe make a ticket for GfN Support, so they can look into it again.
chearfullgnome98 Dec 14, 2021 @ 11:58am 
thanks,
ind3x Dec 15, 2021 @ 12:32am 
same problem here, worked just fine for the first couple days but then like 2-3 days ago they updated Spellforce 3 on GeforceNow, first session after that update worked just fine but afterwards I wasn't able to access any saves / Heroes from Journey mode anymore. Seems to be an issue with steam cloud sync and GFN I guess, local installation works just fine.
Lolozaur Dec 16, 2021 @ 1:50pm 
well ♥♥♥♥ just when i wanted to replay this; this happens in soul harvest too?

edit i tested now and seems the save is there, maybe it was fixed? i see a small update everytime the game is launched
edit2 tested twice and changed my ip too, save is still there
Last edited by Lolozaur; Dec 16, 2021 @ 2:04pm
Lolozaur Dec 16, 2021 @ 10:13pm 
edit3 tested again 8h later after waking up, save is still there, can anyone else try and confirm it works now? i want to start the campaign if its fixed :D
lailaamell95 Dec 23, 2021 @ 9:49am 
Originally posted by Lolozaur:
edit3 tested again 8h later after waking up, save is still there, can anyone else try and confirm it works now? i want to start the campaign if its fixed :D
its not this game is honestly to obscure for nividia to fix it
Griffin Dec 24, 2021 @ 5:12am 
Still an issue for me... Steam refused refund as I was logged as playing over 2 hours.
Lolozaur Dec 24, 2021 @ 6:17am 
tested now and my save from a week ago is gone, im priority, i sent feedback through gfn cleint, i ask you to do the same
lailaamell95 Dec 24, 2021 @ 9:39am 
Originally posted by Lolozaur:
tested now and my save from a week ago is gone, im priority, i sent feedback through gfn cleint, i ask you to do the same
i would also make a support ticket
Cid Dec 24, 2021 @ 5:45pm 
I've had the same issue, submitted a ticket with no response yet. All other games work. Just this one. I also have to log into THQ every time even with the "stay logged in" box checked. I think this is a issue with GFN and this game specifically.
DjDarude Dec 26, 2021 @ 3:24am 
Originally posted by Lolozaur:
well ♥♥♥♥ just when i wanted to replay this; this happens in soul harvest too?

edit i tested now and seems the save is there, maybe it was fixed? i see a small update everytime the game is launched
edit2 tested twice and changed my ip too, save is still there

This issue does not happen with soul harvest only reforced edition. confirmed.
Lolozaur Dec 30, 2021 @ 12:12am 
is it fixed? if not send another feedback through their client
Brock™ Dec 30, 2021 @ 9:17am 
Originally posted by Lolozaur:
is it fixed? if not send another feedback through their client
Not fixed yet. I also keep sending a feedback through their client. But it looks like the game is not very popular so I'm afraid we will need to wait for quite a long time.
Cid Dec 30, 2021 @ 6:14pm 
Nvidia responded to my ticket saying they're looking into it and were able to reproduce the bug. They also said it seems to only be effecting this game and not the Soul Harvest. So hopefully Nvidia will sort it out sometime after the holidays.
I loaded the game on my surface, and while the surface isn't powerful enough to play the game, it did have my saves available and I've copied them.
Originally posted by Cid:
Nvidia responded to my ticket saying they're looking into it
good news
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Per page: 1530 50