Mortal Kombat X

Mortal Kombat X

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
IronRush Apr 14, 2015 @ 8:43pm
Known bugs
OT: MKX PC Bug list

Official topic language: English.
Last edited by IronRush; Oct 3, 2015 @ 2:08pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 3,018 comments
Protein Cannon Apr 14, 2015 @ 8:48pm 
-Attempting to change buttons with my fightstick causes the game to crash
-Online causing game to crash a few moments after selecting online
Last edited by Protein Cannon; Apr 14, 2015 @ 8:48pm
Fen Apr 14, 2015 @ 8:48pm 
game does not appear in "recently played steam menu"
IronRush Apr 14, 2015 @ 8:50pm 
Originally posted by Protein Cannon:
-Attempting to change buttons with my fightstick causes the game to crash
-Online causing game to crash a few moments after selecting online

First one updated. Second was fixed I think after last patch.
Shaolin Apr 14, 2015 @ 8:51pm 
Online games often become not available or plainly crash your game.
PsYuSoFly Apr 14, 2015 @ 8:52pm 
Originally posted by IronRush:
Hello guys!
Let's try to center every COMMON bug to all not fixed yet after last patch.

- Factions menu errors.
- Factions not working properly.
- WB Account not linking properly (We haven't Future Raiden skin yet).
- Attempting to change buttons with gamepads/fightstick causes the game to crash.
- Fighters transitions gone after fixes (those transitions after select character, variation and stage. Fighters face off talking things and gestures before loading start).


* If I forgot anything, I will update.
*** Performance issues not included here because game is smooth to many people.

The WB thing was working for a minute, I got the skin.
Sumofox Apr 14, 2015 @ 8:55pm 
tutorials crashing

online not working
danusko Apr 14, 2015 @ 8:55pm 
Unable to change audio language inside or outside the game.
Faelkuun Apr 14, 2015 @ 8:56pm 
I think that the button layout changing feature is fixed now. Doing just fine here, no crashes. Really♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥with the fighters transitions gone missing, though.
IronRush Apr 14, 2015 @ 8:59pm 
Originally posted by danusko:
Unable to change audio language inside or outside the game.

You can change. Just change steam language.

Originally posted by PsYuSoFly:
Originally posted by IronRush:
Hello guys!
Let's try to center every COMMON bug to all not fixed yet after last patch.

- Factions menu errors.
- Factions not working properly.
- WB Account not linking properly (We haven't Future Raiden skin yet).
- Attempting to change buttons with gamepads/fightstick causes the game to crash.
- Fighters transitions gone after fixes (those transitions after select character, variation and stage. Fighters face off talking things and gestures before loading start).


* If I forgot anything, I will update.
*** Performance issues not included here because game is smooth to many people.

The WB thing was working for a minute, I got the skin.

Ohhh... WB thing is working now? Thanks. I will check.
IronRush Apr 14, 2015 @ 9:05pm 
YEAH!
Seems the game is getting fixed.
WB thing is fixed indeed and I haven't factions error anymore.
It definately Needs some optimization all around
On my Pc
660ti
8gb ram
I73770@3.5ghz
I get 60 fps in the menu
Then at the start of each game I get between 20-50 fps, while it then goes to 60 then dips in game to about 30, no im not talking about the xrays
This is on the dead woods level as well so its not like its an intense background
IronRush Apr 14, 2015 @ 9:58pm 
updated
Shaolin Apr 14, 2015 @ 11:43pm 
Someone please pin this post.
Another bug: game not appearing on steam profile. Achievements not able to be browsed.
Kal [XIII] Apr 15, 2015 @ 12:22am 
The buttons are fixed, didn't have an issue mapping mines.
I want the missing animations back more than anything. I need Cassie flipping opponents off. I wish I had twitter for moments like these, would have spammed them with it.
Last edited by Kal [XIII]; Apr 15, 2015 @ 12:22am
IronRush Apr 15, 2015 @ 5:46am 
Me too Kal. Those animations are amazing! Cassie finger the guy! LOL
Last edited by IronRush; Apr 15, 2015 @ 5:55am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 3,018 comments
Per page: 15 30 50