For Honor

For Honor

For Honor > General Discussions > Topic Details
fea8ture Feb 19, 2017 @ 1:36am
Assasins (espeacially peacekeeper)
EDIT : the point , dont miss the point. Also ppl that saying you cant play the game sigh bruh. its just my idea i didnt say i cant kill them oh my god i cant parry them block them etc. my point is assasins are fast and shouldnt be able to block heroes like raider easily what i mean is parrying or blocking heavy attacks they can dodge all day they want but blocking a heavy attack? from a heavy dude seriously? i dont understand why ppl coming here and saying learn etc bla bla this is just my idea.

Currently i am not playing as a heavy hero and i really can tell the differences. Assasins are not unbeatable assasins way more easier than heavies thats the problem. Especially peacekeeper.

Atleast this should happen

Originally posted by Cruna:
Assassins should NOT be able to block without receiving some considerable damage. They should dodge and parry as much as possible. They do that anyway. Blocking should not be reliable for assasins.




Last edited by fea8ture; Feb 27, 2017 @ 8:32am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 488 comments
There is a problem about assassin's that's for sure.

But what to nerf.. i don't know, damage, hp, dodge spam .. that's really hard to nerf.
Vacca Feb 19, 2017 @ 1:45am 
Dodging needs to consume stamina. Out of staming characters can't dodge. There, assassins are fixed.
Raidden Feb 19, 2017 @ 1:46am 
nerf the max stamina they get but buff their stamina regen+
Yea but with my nobushi an orochi kill me in 3 hit... and i need 10 hit to kill him.
fea8ture Feb 19, 2017 @ 1:54am 
Originally posted by Raidden:
nerf the max stamina they get but buff their stamina regen+
actually my idea is not blocking heavy moves also guard break if i catch them it must be over or i am wrong i really dont know.
Raidden Feb 19, 2017 @ 1:56am 
Originally posted by バカ・ネコ Baka Neko:
Yea but with my nobushi an orochi kill me in 3 hit... and i need 10 hit to kill him.

nobushi is in a really bad place. All someone has to do is guard against her and she looses. She does not have "versatile retreats" that the game says. There is nothing versitile about them. They give no iframes and they leave her wide open during a downtime.
Vacca Feb 19, 2017 @ 1:57am 
Originally posted by Raidden:
Originally posted by バカ・ネコ Baka Neko:
Yea but with my nobushi an orochi kill me in 3 hit... and i need 10 hit to kill him.

nobushi is in a really bad place. All someone has to do is guard against her and she looses. She does not have "versatile retreats" that the game says. There is nothing versitile about them. They give no iframes and they leave her wide open during a downtime.
Viper retreat was a good idea in theory, but then you realize it's always coming from the top and suddendly everyone can block it.
Originally posted by Raidden:
Originally posted by バカ・ネコ Baka Neko:
Yea but with my nobushi an orochi kill me in 3 hit... and i need 10 hit to kill him.

nobushi is in a really bad place. All someone has to do is guard against her and she looses. She does not have "versatile retreats" that the game says. There is nothing versitile about them. They give no iframes and they leave her wide open during a downtime.

Why i'm playing only ♥♥♥♥ hero ?

all the time i fight a nobushi i lost cause she jsut spam light attack...
Gronx Feb 19, 2017 @ 1:59am 
3 hits to kill a peacekeeper. They'd need to hit a conqueror 15 times to kill.
Also I feel it's easier to put lighter targets off balance
Last edited by Gronx; Feb 19, 2017 @ 1:59am
fea8ture Feb 19, 2017 @ 2:00am 
Originally posted by Gronx:
3 hits to kill a peacekeeper. They'd need to hit a conqueror 15 times to kill.
i dont think 3 hit is enough. maybe 3 raider's furry but thats not an ordinary hit dude
Last edited by fea8ture; Feb 19, 2017 @ 2:00am
Raidden Feb 19, 2017 @ 2:00am 
I main Nobushi too, so I feell your pain. I love the naginata/spear design, always did. The matter of losing to other nobushi is a matter of not experiencing enough of their play because for the simple reason not many are played.
fea8ture Feb 19, 2017 @ 2:02am 
Originally posted by Raidden:
I main Nobushi too, so I feell your pain. I love the naginata/spear design, always did. The matter of losing to other nobushi is a matter of not experiencing enough of their play because for the simple reason not many are played.
and i am raider also dont want to play assasin hero but they're op asf idk what to do , wait until a nerf or just lost %70 against assasins. And whenever i face against ''heavy'' hero most of the time i can beat them. (as raider)
Last edited by fea8ture; Feb 19, 2017 @ 2:02am
waddlespire Feb 19, 2017 @ 2:02am 
This is my biggest concern, too...the thought behind them is that they have a steep learning curve, but in the end you just get a bunch of assassin mains that dominate the game. There do need to be a few more drawbacks other than the guarding differences. I think they should be able to block heavy attacks to an extent just to keep them somewhat viable, but their health could use some reworking. Damage could be another possibility, but if they can die faster I don't have an issue with assassins being able to spill copious amounts of blood.
Originally posted by Raidden:
I main Nobushi too, so I feell your pain. I love the naginata/spear design, always did. The matter of losing to other nobushi is a matter of not experiencing enough of their play because for the simple reason not many are played.

Yea i see. i have try kensei, but same problem very predictable and slow. My main was warden, but shoulder bash all the time it's borring.. and without it he have nothing. Then i tried nobushi cause it's one of the best looking character in the game in my opinion. Mah i think i'll go play orochi or PK like everyone.
fea8ture Feb 19, 2017 @ 2:03am 
Originally posted by Flapjack Beardman:
This is my biggest concern, too...the thought behind them is that they have a steep learning curve, but in the end you just get a bunch of assassin mains that dominate the game. There do need to be a few more drawbacks other than the guarding differences. I think they should be able to block heavy attacks to an extent just to keep them somewhat viable, but their health could use some reworking. Damage could be another possibility, but if they can die faster I don't have an issue with assassins being able to spill copious amounts of blood.
yes something must done mate , i really love this game and dont want it to be ruined by assasins.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 488 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

For Honor > General Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2017 @ 1:36am
Posts: 488