Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

View Stats:
Sand Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:24pm
1.9 Metacritic score
< >
Showing 1-15 of 60 comments
Xperi Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:25pm 
Oh crap loll it's worst than i thought. But well deserved.
Dad Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:25pm 
also http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/battlefield-1

yeah 1.9 what the game actually deserves
Space Coward Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:26pm 
Originally posted by KN:
Lowest I've seen since No Man's Sky http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare

Meanwhile http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/titanfall-2
Did you read the actual user scores, though? Something about them just screams "fake reviews."

Besides, it looks like the first critic (GameSpot) so far spoke positively about the game:
http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-review/1900-6416569/

Remember, Metacritic doesn't check whether you own the game or not. It's incredibly easy to "metabomb" a game.
Dad Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:28pm 
washing post review had a good point
=
Washington Post
Oct 26, 2016
50
It feels like being asked to play a game of football at a funeral and then made to keep the noise down when you score.
EvilMonk Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:28pm 
lol 99% of those "reviews" if you wanan call them so are pure ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and just hatepost from BF1 fanboys.
i don't say i like CoD, i just got it for the Campaign cause i like space stuff, i dont play CoD MP.


Cuddle Bunny! Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:29pm 
User review trolls are so funny. This game is hot
Sand Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:30pm 
Originally posted by Moss:
Originally posted by KN:
Lowest I've seen since No Man's Sky http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare

Meanwhile http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/titanfall-2
Did you read the actual user scores, though? Something about them just screams "fake reviews."

Besides, it looks like the first critic (GameSpot) so far spoke positively about the game:
http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-review/1900-6416569/

Remember, Metacritic doesn't check whether you own the game or not. It's incredibly easy to "metabomb" a game.
Yes, I read all of the reviews and all of them seem genuine except maybe the positive ones.
Xperi Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:31pm 
I'm pretty sure steam has thousands of refunds pending lol..
dameon2k Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:32pm 
This is the most I've enjoyed a Campiagn since the original Modern Warfare....Haven't seen any technical hiccups or anything that hindered the gameplay. I like the story and the game looks good.
Dad Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:33pm 
it must be a conspiracy because bf1 users reviews are positive titanfall 2 reviews are positive cod users reviews are negative so it must be fake IT MUST BE its not the fact the game is built on such a old engine or the fact they completely ignored what the fans wanted and the fact its a poorly optimized game for pc no no no the user reviews are fake honestly !!!!! hmmmmm pay to win crates in a AAA game no no the reviews r fake guys
Last edited by Dad; Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:35pm
Space Coward Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:39pm 
Originally posted by Mr Smokey:
it must be a conspiracy because bf1 users reviews are positive titanfall 2 reviews are positive cod users reviews are negative so it must be fake IT MUST BE its not the fact the game is built on such a old engine or the fact they completely ignored what the fans wanted and the fact its a poorly optimized game for pc no no no the user reviews are fake honestly !!!!! hmmmmm pay to win crates in a AAA game no no the reviews r fake guys
This is not an old engine. IW Tech 6 is a new engine based off of IW Tech 5 code. If you consider this to be id Tech 3 still, then Doom 2016 and Dishonored 2 are running off of Quake 1's engine.
Gabi Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:40pm 
Originally posted by KN:
Lowest I've seen since No Man's Sky http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare

Meanwhile http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/titanfall-2

This is nothing new. User bombing has been happening to this series for at least 5 years now (maybe even longer). In no way can someone claim this is a true representation of the game and believe it without having a few screws loose.
Gabi Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:41pm 
Originally posted by Moss:
Originally posted by Mr Smokey:
it must be a conspiracy because bf1 users reviews are positive titanfall 2 reviews are positive cod users reviews are negative so it must be fake IT MUST BE its not the fact the game is built on such a old engine or the fact they completely ignored what the fans wanted and the fact its a poorly optimized game for pc no no no the user reviews are fake honestly !!!!! hmmmmm pay to win crates in a AAA game no no the reviews r fake guys
This is not an old engine. IW Tech 6 is a new engine based off of IW Tech 5 code. If you consider this to be id Tech 3 still, then Doom 2016 and Dishonored 2 are running off of Quake 1's engine.

This, so many making presumptions without really understanding software development in any way.
Sweet C Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:44pm 
That's the user score though, which is pretty much worthless.
Snicked Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:48pm 
Originally posted by Bad Hombre:
That's the user score though, which is pretty much worthless.

exactly just like here where all the titanfall and bf and csgo players come to spread their nonsense and hatred.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 60 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Nov 4, 2016 @ 8:24pm
Posts: 59