S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2

S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2

View Stats:
Obama Sep 1, 2015 @ 11:53am
Help me please :( i getting xigncode error
Please help me guys i went to every single forum and tried all the options basically i was with my friend and he showed me this cool game so i downloaded it :D after i enter the menu and in the player start (lobby) the game exit and showing me xgincode error that i have a suspicious program running and im clear ! disabled my anti virus ended all the process
i using nvidia geforse experience and i ended the process still nothing plz help me the error is like this Suspicious program detected: Xigncode Error 0xE019100B
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Obama Sep 1, 2015 @ 11:56am 
i have windows 8 btw
P5ykoOHD Sep 2, 2015 @ 12:05am 
Hello Nu Jew Pepe,

This error is due to a conflict with a program on your computer being detected as a threat.
  • Locate your Xigncode folder
    Steam: C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SKILL\Binaries\Win32\XIGNCODE
    Gameforge Live: C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\GBR_eng\S.K.I.L.L\Binaries\Win32\XIGNCODE
  • Compress the xigncode.log file using winzip / winrar / 7zip ...
  • Send the compressed file to Welbia Support:
    support@wellbia.com
Until you get an answer, disable or close any programs / processes you do not absolutely need when playing the game.


Kind regards,
P5ykoOHD[board.skill.gameforge.com]
Obama Sep 2, 2015 @ 4:02am 
sended the file plz check it fast i saw ppl saying that they got respone in weeks .. ty for the quick asnwer :D
Obama Sep 2, 2015 @ 1:02pm 
Originally posted by GM | P5ykoOHD:
Hello Nu Jew Pepe,

This error is due to a conflict with a program on your computer being detected as a threat.
  • Locate your Xigncode folder
    Steam: C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SKILL\Binaries\Win32\XIGNCODE
    Gameforge Live: C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\GBR_eng\S.K.I.L.L\Binaries\Win32\XIGNCODE
  • Compress the xigncode.log file using winzip / winrar / 7zip ...
  • Send the compressed file to Welbia Support:
    support@wellbia.com
Until you get an answer, disable or close any programs / processes you do not absolutely need when playing the game.


Kind regards,
P5ykoOHD[board.skill.gameforge.com]
hello again i sended it followed the steps and nothing happened how do i get presonal assist?!
i tried to send them email with the title S.K.I.L.L - Special Force 2 GameForge and its still auto message plz help me!@
P5ykoOHD Sep 2, 2015 @ 11:01pm 
Please send / do what is said in the auto email, it is a means to deal with spam.


Kind regards,
P5ykoOHD[board.skill.gameforge.com]
Obama Sep 3, 2015 @ 6:03am 
i did and it didnt worked...
Obama Sep 3, 2015 @ 6:04am 
i mean that the auto email dont helping i need personal assist
Obama Sep 3, 2015 @ 6:21am 
Originally posted by GM | P5ykoOHD:
Please send / do what is said in the auto email, it is a means to deal with spam.


Kind regards,
P5ykoOHD[board.skill.gameforge.com]


here what its said

Hello there!
This is an automated response from the Support team of Wellbia Co., Ltd.
Hmm, seems like you have some troubleshooting issues with your game!
We’re sorry for your inconvenience.
Please follow the procedures below to solve the issue you’re going through.
1. Install a PC anti-virus program, update and analyze to wipe out any malware.
2. Delete the xmag.xem file located inside the folder that you’ve sent the xigncode.log file.
3. Reboot your PC and launch your game.
If you continue to have issues, please send us an additional email with a title of your game and publisher attached with your xigncode.log for personal assistance.
For those who are using Windows 10 TP (Technical Preview), Microsoft is constantly making updates to improve functions and eliminate bugs. XIGNCODE3 accordingly needs updates following the frequent Windows 10 TP changes. Although your game may have XIGNCODE3 error issues during game launch, please note that we are trying our best to keep in date regarding compatibility functions for Windows 10 TP.
Thanks!
Remember, we’re always here to protect you from hacks and malware!


its didnt work :( please help me i want to play the game so muchhh
P5ykoOHD Sep 3, 2015 @ 7:00am 
Hello Nu Jew Pepe,

If you continue to have issues, please send us an additional email with a title of your game and publisher attached with your xigncode.log for personal assistance.
As I said above, this email is a way to "deal with spam" and you need to resend your log as an answer to the email you recieved.


Kind regards,
P5ykoOHD[board.skill.gameforge.com]
Last edited by P5ykoOHD; Sep 3, 2015 @ 7:00am
Obama Sep 3, 2015 @ 7:38am 
Originally posted by GM | P5ykoOHD:
Hello Nu Jew Pepe,

If you continue to have issues, please send us an additional email with a title of your game and publisher attached with your xigncode.log for personal assistance.
As I said above, this email is a way to "deal with spam" and you need to resend your log as an answer to the email you recieved.


Kind regards,
P5ykoOHD[board.skill.gameforge.com]
tnx but how do i need to resend it as an answer? just put they answer,attach the log and type in the title answer?
Obama Sep 3, 2015 @ 7:51am 
Please answer fast i want to play the game :'(
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Sep 1, 2015 @ 11:53am
Posts: 11