No Man's Sky

No Man's Sky

View Stats:
No Man's Sky > General Discussion > Topic Details
SolOmen Nov 7, 2019 @ 1:12am
Diplos
I have been playing since the start and have never seen a diplo...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
credhc Nov 7, 2019 @ 2:25am 
Same, hundreds of planets no diplo. I found a NECKLESS diplo recently what a scam
SolOmen Nov 7, 2019 @ 2:44am 
I have a portal code for a planet with diplos but I don't have enough glyphs to use it yet.
tattmann Nov 7, 2019 @ 5:03am 
They're all over the galactic hub. Diplos, brontos, cobra heads, all kinds.
Last edited by tattmann; Nov 7, 2019 @ 5:15am
Lindy Bomber Nov 7, 2019 @ 5:31am 
Originally posted by tattmann:
They're all over the galactic hub. Diplos, brontos, cobra heads, all kinds.

Are they more common near the center of a galaxy? This could be why I have not seen one.
JasonHunter Nov 7, 2019 @ 9:48am 
I found two planets with Diplo's last week, here is one if you are interested

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1903391741


And yesterday I found one with Triceratops:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1907468399
tattmann Nov 8, 2019 @ 6:21am 
Originally posted by Lindy Bomber:
Originally posted by tattmann:
They're all over the galactic hub. Diplos, brontos, cobra heads, all kinds.

Are they more common near the center of a galaxy? This could be why I have not seen one.

I have a couple of bases at the center, haven't seen any there. The galactic hub isn't the center. You'd need to do a search on the galactic hub euclid and you'll see what I'm talking about. There are lots of dinosaur types there.
alfaromerro Nov 8, 2019 @ 7:01am 
Originally posted by JasonHunter:
I found two planets with Diplo's last week, here is one if you are interested

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1903391741


And yesterday I found one with Triceratops:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1907468399


i was visited your cordinate, but why the creature isnt show? Is that different with other players?
tattmann Nov 8, 2019 @ 8:13am 
They don't stay in one place. They do move around, spawn in and despawn. If you were given coordinates, chances are really high that they are correct. You would have to fly around, low and slow, or better yet use an exocraft to go around and explore. You will find them.
alfaromerro Nov 8, 2019 @ 5:47pm 
Originally posted by tattmann:
They don't stay in one place. They do move around, spawn in and despawn. If you were given coordinates, chances are really high that they are correct. You would have to fly around, low and slow, or better yet use an exocraft to go around and explore. You will find them.

Hmm i know what u mean. I was discovered 9/9 fauna on the same planet and No diplo. Hope u will answer my question.
tattmann Nov 8, 2019 @ 7:33pm 
I have no idea why they won't show up. I just find them randomly on planets in the galactic hub
JasonHunter Nov 8, 2019 @ 9:09pm 
I wish I could tell you why you dont see them, that's NMS for ya. Buggy mess...
tattmann Nov 9, 2019 @ 10:24am 
Originally posted by SolOmen:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/771732957664944895/81BE2E8C07FC37809AFC4E8A30EC07846AB9767D/
Does this count as a diplo? It was tiny and unimpressive...


I've seen those, usually diplos have long necks but that looks like its in the dinosaur family
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

No Man's Sky > General Discussion > Topic Details
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2019 @ 1:12am
Posts: 16