Counter-Strike Nexon: Studio

Counter-Strike Nexon: Studio

View Stats:
MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ RUNTIME LIBRARY ERROR SOLVED
I have solved the issue of Visual C++ runtime library error. i was facing since 2 days and even few other people are facing too.

this is the video watch it, your problem will be solved.

https://youtu.be/YXFgYWDb-Pw


Thanks to IXIRoman for the solutions.
Credit goes to Him.

FANG will u Pin it for people.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
ค.§๓เᵺ™ Jul 29, 2018 @ 11:56am 
issue solved for me but if i link again yt error come back
cαptαín mαrvєl Jul 29, 2018 @ 12:04pm 
Originally posted by ค.§๓เᵺ™:
issue solved for me but if i link again yt error come back
Yes it will come back again .
[NX]FANGZORZ Jul 29, 2018 @ 4:09pm 
Thanks for putting in the time on this, I know it was preventing many players from running the game. While I can't pin this topic, once the team has had a chance to check it out, we can see about adding it to the sticky topic with the other common issues.
Originally posted by NXFANGZORZ:
Thanks for putting in the time on this, I know it was preventing many players from running the game. While I can't pin this topic, once the team has had a chance to check it out, we can see about adding it to the sticky topic with the other common issues.
😎😎😋😋
[NX]Stincky Jul 30, 2018 @ 4:14am 
Thank you cαptαín mαrvєl :csnz:
Originally posted by NXStincky:
Thank you cαptαín mαrvєl :csnz:
Thank you too Stincky 😎
_AziStar_ Sep 9, 2018 @ 2:47am 
My youtube account isn't linked to cs nz what do i do?
Kiwi Sep 9, 2018 @ 6:24am 
Originally posted by Boris:
My youtube account isn't linked to cs nz what do i do?

It's caused by something else now from the most recent patch. The error will now occur, regardless if you're connected to Youtube or not. Currently there's no guaranteed fix, but it won't hurt to try reinstalling and manually deleting leftover files.
This thread was made when the error only occured to people that had their accounts linked.
Last edited by Kiwi; Sep 9, 2018 @ 10:20am
emrebstc Sep 9, 2018 @ 2:11pm 
Originally posted by cαptαín mαrvєl:
I have solved the issue of Visual C++ runtime library error. i was facing since 2 days and even few other people are facing too.

this is the video watch it, your problem will be solved.

https://youtu.be/YXFgYWDb-Pw


Thanks to IXIRoman for the solutions.
Credit goes to Him.

FANG will u Pin it for people.
Not working ,giving same error again
VODKA Sep 11, 2018 @ 7:49am 
The issue is from elsewhere.
Exactly from the last 1-2 updates you made it.
Kiwi Sep 11, 2018 @ 10:38am 
2 recent posts that clearly tell you that the error is from somewhere else now
and they still be like "IT NO WORK"
*facepalm*
The problem in my own honest opinion is from elsewhere and has nothing to do with that video or youtube acess, etc...

I said to myself why not try it out and see if it works, but it did not work. after starting the game and playing for few minutes it hits you with that stupid error and closes :steamsad:
Davidson Nov 24, 2018 @ 2:32pm 
Have to go back to video D3D. Was after that came out that happened this
Freelo Nov 24, 2018 @ 7:23pm 
Originally posted by Boris:
My youtube account isn't linked to cs nz what do i do?
Link it :V
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jul 29, 2018 @ 10:52am
Posts: 14