Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto V

View Stats:
Owltaku Dec 2, 2016 @ 1:41am
[Solved] How long does a heist take
I want to do a heist on GTA Online but since the time I can play is limited, I want to know how long a heist will take. I just really want an manshion (apartment) and a tank (and no way I'm paying micro transactions for the apartment)
Last edited by Owltaku; Dec 3, 2016 @ 12:52am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
SKO Dec 2, 2016 @ 1:55am 
It can be really fast. Like 30 seconds. Someone will die in the beginning and all other players will leave. Heist is over.
MrTranslator Dec 2, 2016 @ 2:47am 
Originally posted by SKO:
It can be really fast. Like 30 seconds. Someone will die in the beginning and all other players will leave. Heist is over.
I usually leave the heist if someone dies once, because I know that guy is a noob and will die again and again and waste my time so it's better to leave...
Regarding OP's question. It might take years because that one kid will die everytime you restart.
BlanketFister Dec 2, 2016 @ 3:03am 
The final heist with all setups in about one hour. Gets you about 400k.

Grind it.

Mansions not in the game. Yet. Get a high-end appartment to host heists. And a good base of competent players.
Morrinn Dec 2, 2016 @ 8:51am 
Originally posted by Toujou:
Originally posted by SKO:
It can be really fast. Like 30 seconds. Someone will die in the beginning and all other players will leave. Heist is over.
I usually leave the heist if someone dies once...

Fail and bailers are just as bad. Dont get me wrong, if people are incapable of listening and taking directive, then screw them, but bouncing the second someone messes up is childish.

As for OP's question:
The heists are 4 man mission chains that can be done out of order and with different people, so you dont need to do all of them at once or worry about time restraints. Each mission can take between 10-30 minutes, with some of them running a little longer, not counting for loading time or having to restart due to a mistake.
Owltaku Dec 3, 2016 @ 12:49am 
Sorry, when I said manshion, I meant apartment because since my parents are Japanese, manshion is the same word for apartment.
Originally posted by Blanketman:
The final heist with all setups in about one hour. Gets you about 400k.

Grind it.

Mansions not in the game. Yet. Get a high-end appartment to host heists. And a good base of competent players.
BlanketFister Dec 3, 2016 @ 3:37am 
It's ok. Some players hope the big mansions up in the hill will come up for sale in a future DLC.
AzKat Dec 3, 2016 @ 3:39am 
Originally posted by Sherlock4869:
Sorry, when I said manshion, I meant apartment because since my parents are Japanese, manshion is the same word for apartment.
Originally posted by Blanketman:
The final heist with all setups in about one hour. Gets you about 400k.

Grind it.

Mansions not in the game. Yet. Get a high-end appartment to host heists. And a good base of competent players.

well, I got a normal house on a hill that has like 3 levels, I can start heists from there, so it's not just high-end apartments.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Dec 2, 2016 @ 1:41am
Posts: 7