Age of Water

Age of Water

View Stats:
How to get more crew?
Or is it capped at 5?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
8 is max as far as i got, probably what most people will get.
1 is lin at the chasm, do the escort quests to get her, not the ones marked as pvp(changes faction to courier).
2 at the colliseum quest, after geting them dont continue quest
Originally posted by Neyreyan_Youtube:
8 is max as far as i got, probably what most people will get.
1 is lin at the chasm, do the escort quests to get her, not the ones marked as pvp(changes faction to courier).
2 at the colliseum quest, after geting them dont continue quest
Thanks for the reply,
I've already given my temp ones from the research missions though
Originally posted by Neyreyan_Youtube:
2 at the colliseum quest, after geting them dont continue quest
Go ahead and finish that quest.
There is NO chance of them leaving your crew once you have them.
But you still get paid corks for finishing the quest, so go get paid.
Originally posted by Neyreyan_Youtube:
8 is max as far as i got, probably what most people will get.
1 is lin at the chasm, do the escort quests to get her, not the ones marked as pvp(changes faction to courier).
2 at the colliseum quest, after geting them dont continue quest
what are those escort quests? I did all PVP quests at CHasm and no one else is giving quests to me in Chasm

Also, do you know how to find Ben?
Last edited by frozen.kz.steam; May 3 @ 9:05am
Originally posted by frozen.kz.steam:
Originally posted by Neyreyan_Youtube:
8 is max as far as i got, probably what most people will get.
1 is lin at the chasm, do the escort quests to get her, not the ones marked as pvp(changes faction to courier).
2 at the colliseum quest, after geting them dont continue quest
what are those escort quests? I did all PVP quests at CHasm and no one else is giving quests to me in Chasm

Also, do you know how to find Ben?
ambassader gives the quest but you will also end up talking to lin and the girl in the cave(night time only)
tankz Jun 22 @ 3:22am 
you get 2 after doing the quest after borrowing favours in the three chimneys after you started the more fighters quest or whatever its called
sasytre500 Jun 22 @ 12:35pm 
where 8th crew since I have 7 crew. Can you tell me where find 8th crew?
Originally posted by sasytre500:
where 8th crew since I have 7 crew. Can you tell me where find 8th crew?
You are the 8th crew
Originally posted by AnthonyBenno:
Originally posted by sasytre500:
where 8th crew since I have 7 crew. Can you tell me where find 8th crew?
You are the 8th crew
oh right
Originally posted by sasytre500:
where 8th crew since I have 7 crew. Can you tell me where find 8th crew?
there are 7 people shooting and 1 steering
Cando Pax Jun 25 @ 10:30am 
Who are the other members? I know one is up up NW and you have to give her a puppet r something, Who are the other two and how do we get them?
Originally posted by Cando Pax:
Who are the other members? I know one is up up NW and you have to give her a puppet r something, Who are the other two and how do we get them?
you get the twins from the scavenger/collloseum quests and lin from the ambassador quest in the north west
If you play properly you can still have 12 crew members.
Originally posted by Włóczykij:
If you play properly you can still have 12 crew members.
Yeah but that is not really viable now since cannons are much weaker and armadas respawn slower with the best spots being occupied.
I am not sure but the extra people drink and eat as well?.
They have made progression easier but slower for new players
tankz Jun 29 @ 12:10pm 
Originally posted by Włóczykij:
If you play properly you can still have 12 crew members.
how did you get 4 extra crew members?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50