Lords Of The Fallen

Lords Of The Fallen

View Stats:
brisk Nov 7, 2014 @ 7:21am
.
.
Last edited by brisk; Dec 1, 2018 @ 1:21pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 858 comments
Illarox Nov 7, 2014 @ 7:23am 
I'd go on a limb and say it was probably reported by a lot of people.
Torcqua Nov 7, 2014 @ 7:50am 
You're back with the same topic, really?
DrunkenMonkie! Nov 7, 2014 @ 7:54am 
Too much time on your hands mate. Go read a book or something.
Acken Nov 7, 2014 @ 8:01am 
Thank you for the warning, I was already worried about the reported unstability. So if there's an intrusive DRM on top of it, no thanks.

Why would I pay to get DRM issues ?
Noskillz Nov 7, 2014 @ 8:04am 
All i know is that i cant play the game i bought right now... and yeah i think the DRM is the problem as it is.
Torcqua Nov 7, 2014 @ 8:12am 
Originally posted by brisk:
Originally posted by Torcqua:
You're back with the same topic, really?

If you have nothing to contribute, then why post in this thread? Please leave the discussion for those who are interested in talking about it. Thanks!

Your post got removed from your constant nonsense spouting, yet you persist.

Steam really should encrypt forums and threads to those that own the game who actually have useful information to give, rather than those who don't own and just love to troll.

Then at least we would be rid of the likes of yourself.
Torcqua Nov 7, 2014 @ 8:16am 
Originally posted by brisk:
Originally posted by Torcqua:

Your post got removed from your constant nonsense spouting, yet you persist.

Steam really should encrypt forums and threads to those that own the game who actually have useful information to give, rather than those who don't own and just love to troll.

Then at least we would be rid of the likes of yourself.

Thanks for your opinion. It has been duly discarded.

Again, if you have anything on topic, which is actually relevent to this thread, then feel free to post in it. If not, then please leave. Cheers!

Buy the game, then complain about DRM.

Then we can talk as owners, not your perspective.
DrBeckett Nov 7, 2014 @ 8:16am 
I think it's very ♥♥♥♥♥♥ from the dev not mentioning that there is extra DRM in the store page. I thought it was a requisite to mention extra DRM and if it's not it should.
sbock Nov 7, 2014 @ 8:18am 
Thanks for the very interesting info about this game. So no buy for me. One DRM is enough..
Last edited by sbock; Nov 7, 2014 @ 8:19am
Torcqua Nov 7, 2014 @ 8:21am 
Originally posted by brisk:
Originally posted by Torcqua:

Buy the game, then complain about DRM.

Then we can talk as owners, not your perspective.

I don't support games that include hiddem anti-consumer DRM. So no, I won't be buying the game in it's current state.

Besides, the issue is with the DRM itself, not the game. There may be a very good game behind it, but until the DRM is removed, they won't get my money. It's as simple as that. Please keep on-topic, thanks.

Then you'll never be getting it, so you may as well up and leave.

It won't be removed.
Alienowl Nov 7, 2014 @ 8:24am 
Why is this DRM not listed on the store page?
Torcqua Nov 7, 2014 @ 8:25am 
Originally posted by Alienowl:
Why is this DRM not listed on the store page?

Doesn't have to be.
Rockhead Gaz Nov 7, 2014 @ 8:31am 
Originally posted by brisk:
Well, I definitely broke no rules with this thread. Let's discuss the issue!

The title of the last topic perpetuated a blatant lie, namely that the DRM was, by your account, a "virus". Presumably the spread of blatant misinformation and outright falsehoods which may be financially damaging to a product is sound grounds for deletion.
Alienowl Nov 7, 2014 @ 8:33am 
Originally posted by Torcqua:
Originally posted by Alienowl:
Why is this DRM not listed on the store page?

Doesn't have to be.

That may be true, but it surely doesn't inspire confidence in the developer.
Torcqua Nov 7, 2014 @ 8:33am 
Originally posted by Rockhead Gaz:
Originally posted by brisk:
Well, I definitely broke no rules with this thread. Let's discuss the issue!

The title of the last topic perpetuated a blatant lie, namely that the DRM was, by your account, a "virus". Presumably the spread of blatant misinformation and outright falsehoods which may be financially damaging to a product is sound grounds for deletion.

You're correct as Brisk believes this to be 'malware'

Basically all you folk purchasing the game are buying a 'virus' as Brisk stated.

Now he's back with an new thread, without the stated 'virus' in the topic even though he backed it up so much beforehand.

I believe somebody has changed their tune.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 858 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Nov 7, 2014 @ 7:21am
Posts: 859