Serious Sam 4

Serious Sam 4

Virus
if this game is released now, you will get more players, people around the world almost work at home (WFO) because of the corona virus and don't forget the 20-50% discount
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
So basically, you want Croteam to release an unfinished game during the time of the virus? That won't happen.
IIIIDANNYIIII  [developer] Mar 19 @ 6:17am 
Highly unlikely, as the game is not finished.
Originally posted by IIIIDANNYIIII:
Highly unlikely
Sooo you're telling us there's a chance? ;)
Originally posted by GrandSecgend:
Originally posted by IIIIDANNYIIII:
Highly unlikely
Sooo you're telling us there's a chance? ;)
Or little to none?
see, all these nonsense threads are coming in because the wait has been too long, and can't find any info on the game. I understand you.
Originally posted by 세불바SEBULBA:
see, all these nonsense threads are coming in because the wait has been too long, and can't find any info on the game. I understand you.
^^^
DIMON13$ Mar 20 @ 8:03am 
They're just waiting until Doom Eternal hype will pass by
Mar 20 @ 8:14am 
Originally posted by DIMON13$:
They're just waiting until Doom Eternal hype will pass by
^This.
Originally posted by IIIIDANNYIIII:
Highly unlikely, as the game is not finished.
Please tell me graphics will be like doom eternal quality! ( gore animations and ... ) ( i'm a SS fan i'm just asking )
Originally posted by ЩΛП†ΣD1:
Originally posted by IIIIDANNYIIII:
Highly unlikely, as the game is not finished.
Please tell me graphics will be like doom eternal quality! ( gore animations and ... ) ( i'm a SS fan i'm just asking )
Hopefully. By the way, your thread got locked because of rad87gn and everything else afterwards.
Originally posted by PootisMayo:
Originally posted by ЩΛП†ΣD1:
Please tell me graphics will be like doom eternal quality! ( gore animations and ... ) ( i'm a SS fan i'm just asking )
Hopefully. By the way, your thread got locked because of rad87gn and everything else afterwards.
I just said my opinion .... didn't read whole the thread :P
Let's not bring that topic to this thread.
rad87gn Mar 26 @ 9:31am 
The game is released when it's time. Current events has NOTHING to do with Croteam events.
Viruses don't mean jackshit to software development :)

Worst case scenario, they simply work from home. As people do.
Last edited by 🦝 Rico Raccoon 🦝; Mar 26 @ 9:53am
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 15 30 50