Serious Sam 4

Serious Sam 4

Why are you telling me to wishlist this game that will never come out?
That's wasted space, yo! :theDoge:
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
adz Aug 29 @ 4:56pm 
yeh i saw this also which is a good thing! it still means it will stay on steam.
Originally posted by adz:
yeh i saw this also which is a good thing! it still means it will stay on steam.
Admittedly, I'm excited for this game, but it's been sooOOOO lOOOOONG. Seeing this is my wishlist is murder, so I had to remove it. I'll wait for it to pop up somewhere to be reminded of it.
adz Aug 29 @ 9:14pm 
yeh im the same im very excited for ss4. i cant wait to pre order on steam.
Is Croteam doing a Duke Nukem Forever? And why the ugly 3D models? Why not like in Serious Sam 2? And please... PLEASE... be funny again. Serious Sam 3 was awful.
Originally posted by Knusperkatze:
Is Croteam doing a Duke Nukem Forever? And why the ugly 3D models? Why not like in Serious Sam 2? And please... PLEASE... be funny again. Serious Sam 3 was awful.

Lol. Serious Sam 2 is awful and is the Serious Sam game that's closest to being like Duke Nukem Forever. Serious Sam 2 isn't funny, it's painful.
Terepin Sep 1 @ 4:04am 
SS2 and SS3 are opposite extremes and they both fail in comparison to SS1. Let's hope that Croteam learned its lesson with those two.
Jhinius Sep 1 @ 6:11am 
Originally posted by Terepin:
SS2 and SS3 are opposite extremes and they both fail in comparison to SS1. Let's hope that Croteam learned its lesson with those two.
tbh i still think that SSHD TSE is the closest we have of a modern SS game not too realistic and not too cartoony, just right in the middle with good humor also
Exactly. I agree with Jhinius. SS:TSE is the best Serious Sam game so far.
Jhinius Sep 1 @ 6:23am 
almost everyone in this community will agree with me because it is true. the only thing i liked about SS3 is Gameplay and some other visual stuff, like i liked how kleers looked in that game.
rad87gn Sep 8 @ 12:20am 
Originally posted by Arbiter:
That's wasted space, yo! :theDoge:
You know that's not true!!
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50