7 Days to Die

7 Days to Die

View Stats:
Changed Vultures don't auto aggro on players in vehicles
Reading the new experimental version notes I see "Vultures don't auto aggro on players in vehicles"

Is true? Has one of the worst parts of the game been removed? No more stopping every 5 seconds when bicycling in the desert or wasteland. No more constantly being annoyed any time you stop your car in desert/wasteland.

No more stopping for a second to type a message to a friend and getting a broken arm or laceration because I dared to chat while driving?
Last edited by White; Jul 29 @ 8:02pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
I've seen that in the changelog for the new EXP.

I wonder if it's for BM too ( I hope not but it's just me ).

Will have to wait for someone who play this EXP to report I guess.
aY227 Jul 29 @ 9:25pm 
Yeah, no longer infinite wasteland chase.
I can check BM but Im 99.9% sure they will chase you.

(also traders have seeds now)
Last edited by aY227; Jul 29 @ 9:31pm
I haven't tried it yet but gosh, I hope so!
Will Jul 29 @ 11:26pm 
Originally posted by aY227:
Yeah, no longer infinite wasteland chase.
I can check BM but Im 99.9% sure they will chase you.

(also traders have seeds now)
Traders have seeds :steamhappy:
aY227 Jul 29 @ 11:38pm 
Originally posted by Will:
Originally posted by aY227:
Yeah, no longer infinite wasteland chase.
I can check BM but Im 99.9% sure they will chase you.

(also traders have seeds now)
Traders have seeds :steamhappy:

Yea :)
I got some laugh about it "some" time ago - https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/1/5156060518433861500/

But it works now, and beloved Rekt have a guaranteed seed (I think it's always 5 units)

EDIT: Looks like a nice patch generally
Last edited by aY227; Jul 29 @ 11:41pm
woods Jul 29 @ 11:48pm 
No more stopping for a second to type a message to a friend and getting a broken arm or laceration because I dared to chat while driving?



dont text and drive and that wont happen ;o)
Neat.
yep gonna enjoy this. finally got a bicycle and did a trip to a wasteland city for a quest and had to stop repeatedly to fight off birds
Originally posted by Mithrandir:
I've seen that in the changelog for the new EXP.

I wonder if it's for BM too ( I hope not but it's just me ).

Will have to wait for someone who play this EXP to report I guess.
Probably not for BM. I would imagine it's only for regular in-world encounters like driving through the desert/wasteland.
But is a bicycle considered a "vehicle" or are we talking about the 4X4, motorcycle, minibike, etc. ?

Google seems to say no, but of course, the Pimps might say yes.
Originally posted by The Giving One:
But is a bicycle considered a "vehicle" or are we talking about the 4X4, motorcycle, minibike, etc. ?

Google seems to say no, but of course, the Pimps might say yes.

The bicycle is considered a vehicle everywhere else in the game. It would arguably be even stranger if one vehicle still attracted the vultures’ attention while the others didn’t (unless you’re driving the Oscar Mayer weinermobile I suppose :lunar2019crylaughingpig:).
Originally posted by Crater Creator:
The bicycle is considered a vehicle everywhere else in the game. It would arguably be even stranger if one vehicle still attracted the vultures’ attention while the others didn’t (unless you’re driving the Oscar Mayer weinermobile I suppose :lunar2019crylaughingpig:).
Ha ! :steamhappy:

Thanks, and I totally agree with this. It's super annoying to have to always stop while being attacked by them, and they seem to know when your stamina is gone from sprint-pedaling, interestingly enough.
Cor. Jul 30 @ 11:58am 
TFP doing everything in their power to promote horrible players.

Just shut the game down already. better to have 7D2D die quickly instead of the stupidity killing it as it is now.
Originally posted by Cor.:
TFP doing everything in their power to promote horrible players.
Preventing vultures from agro on vehicles is promoting horrible players ? Sorry, but could you please elaborate how that works ?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 29 @ 7:59pm
Posts: 37