War Thunder

War Thunder

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
[Feedback] Meet Major Update “Danger Zone”!
We have just released Major Update “Danger Zone”! and would love to hear your feedback! Please feel free to leave it on this thread.

What you liked, what you didn't like, any problems you have encountered, etc.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/236390/announcements/detail/3349003120372011816

Thanks, and enjoy!
Originally posted by magazine2:
Hi everyone! In today's It's Fixed, we fixed binoculars in freelook as well as visual artefacts are fixed. Thanks for all your reports.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/236390/announcements/detail/3343374889401358007
< >
Showing 1-15 of 252 comments
alien Jun 15 @ 4:43am 
why cant i see the ammo of my mgs when im flying a plane with cannons and mgs
Last edited by alien; Jun 15 @ 4:44am
Why is it not possible to switch the colours from the Aim sights back to the colours before the update came up? Loved it before and cant find the correct setting. Only the one to switch all Hub colours for Aiming
So, is it necessary to do the whole redownload after game crashes in the client?
or do i have to wait for things to get back to normal
xCrossFaith Jun 15 @ 5:31am 
The update feels great with the new sounds and so on, the detail of armor falling appart on tanks as they get hit is awesome :)

Now, we are still missing the option to choose if we want our vehicle burning for a few seconds or get it outright destroyed when it starts burning without extinguishers, you can't rely on the team to help, so it's a feature that serves literally no purpose other than wasting time since it will be destroyed no matter what
LyuXoR Jun 15 @ 5:32am 
Что случилось с игрой то? Только вчера все ок было, сегодня обновление и на тебе, игра стала разгонять мою 2080 до максимальной мощности, фпс стал подергиваться. Это ваше новое сглаживание такое классное? Это мне че теперь, разрешение снижать, потому что теперь ваша игра стала жрать как не в себя. Или вы решили следовать тренду нынешнему - кладем болт на оптимизацию, так схавают?
MR. Jun 15 @ 5:35am 
R24R on mig23 mld seems to lost its reliability on tracking target. a lot of times it would just go straight.
now the servers wall be in total shenanigans as loading will take forever and constant high pings and crashes will follow lol
Originally posted by alien:
why cant i see the ammo of my mgs when im flying a plane with cannons and mgs

Which plane?

Originally posted by CUG MAVERICK:
Why is it not possible to switch the colours from the Aim sights back to the colours before the update came up? Loved it before and cant find the correct setting. Only the one to switch all Hub colours for Aiming

Are you talking about crosshair colour? It's under Options > Air Battle Settings > Crosshair Color (Aircraft).

Originally posted by Il Dude dei pomme de terre:
So, is it necessary to do the whole redownload after game crashes in the client?
or do i have to wait for things to get back to normal

You may have the infinite loop issue. Please see how to fix it here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/236390/discussions/0/3158705742073281989/

Originally posted by xCrossFaith:
The update feels great with the new sounds and so on, the detail of armor falling appart on tanks as they get hit is awesome :)

Now, we are still missing the option to choose if we want our vehicle burning for a few seconds or get it outright destroyed when it starts burning without extinguishers, you can't rely on the team to help, so it's a feature that serves literally no purpose other than wasting time since it will be destroyed no matter what

Thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoy the update. In terms of fire extinguisher, you can hold J to exit your vehicle quickly; you don't have to wait to burn out or wait for a team mate if you don't have FPE.

Originally posted by MR.:
R24R on mig23 mld seems to lost its reliability on tracking target. a lot of times it would just go straight.

Did this start happening in this update? Do you have a video? Cheers.
one big bugfest! Graphical artifacts also can be seen on TEC stream, aswell as plane temp numbers not showing for many people
Last edited by ShadowDoggie; Jun 15 @ 6:57am
maRco Jun 15 @ 7:07am 
Connection with the servers is going extremely slowly; first login and spending research points. The normal game servers connect fine
Getting a bug where my gun is constantly ranging farther and farther have to reset it and it continues from 100m
Ozzy0 Jun 15 @ 7:24am 
Not sure if this bug came with this update or not. The left part of my tank spawned inside a house on Port Novorossiysk. I was able to get out of there, but I don't think it's supposed to be like that.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2821368381
Ozzy0 Jun 15 @ 7:28am 
Additional variants of the previous plant decorations have been added to the “In Disguise” section.
I like this. More customization for our tanks :bcportalhi:
Tami_de Jun 15 @ 8:01am 
downloaded update, started launcher got in the game.
Game loads. logs into server. loads again. and then freezes and doesn't respond. restarted game already. restarted PC already. Please help. I want to play update.
My sight distance control is now bugged and just keeps going up ( 3000m sec ) without me pressing anything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21bVd6FmsuY reset game 2x

Originally posted by ReactedDesert:
Getting a bug where my gun is constantly ranging farther and farther have to reset it and it continues from 100m

same to this guy
< >
Showing 1-15 of 252 comments
Per page: 1530 50