War Thunder

War Thunder

View Stats:
War Thunder > General Discussions > Topic Details
How to repair instantly?
This is a dumb question, but how the hell do you instantly repair? I can't find any command that says "repair all" or "repair now"?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Xlark Nov 21 @ 3:22pm 
Bottom right under your boosters theres a picture of a wrench and a tick box, tick that
Originally posted by Xlark:
Bottom right under your boosters theres a picture of a wrench and a tick box, tick that

Is that the auto repair? I've kept it on but my planes never repaired. They still have negative modifiers
Xlark Nov 21 @ 3:34pm 
what do you mean negative modifiers? like crew lock mate or what?
Originally posted by Xlark:
what do you mean negative modifiers? like crew lock mate or what?

It is on the stats of my plane in the hanger. For example, it says ( -10 MPH).
Xlark Nov 21 @ 3:45pm 
That usually results from you having bombs or rockets equipped
Originally posted by Xlark:
That usually results from you having bombs or rockets equipped

Oh. Well that is a dumb mistake lol. Thank you!
Xlark Nov 21 @ 4:00pm 
Yea no bother
Lunovus Nov 21 @ 5:03pm 
Just an advice:
TURN OFF AUTO-REPAIRS!!!!11eleven

You can save millions of SL that way.
Your crews can repair your vehicles (given some skill) without you spending a dime.

Spend some crew points into repair skills and repair rank, cycle nations, let your crews repair your vehicles (for free) while you don't play them.
Originally posted by Lunovus:
Just an advice:
TURN OFF AUTO-REPAIRS!!!!11eleven

You can save millions of SL that way.
Your crews can repair your vehicles (given some skill) without you spending a dime.

Spend some crew points into repair skills and repair rank, cycle nations, let your crews repair your vehicles (for free) while you don't play them.

Do they repair offline? And I'm still in T1 and T2 so it's not too expensive yet.
Lunovus Nov 21 @ 6:35pm 
Yes they reapir while you're offline!

Your crews repair anything damaged (given enough repair rank) while you are not using it (offline or playing something else).

#1 way to save SL:
Turn off auto-repairs and let your crews do the reapairing.
For free!
Originally posted by Lunovus:
Yes they reapir while you're offline!

Your crews repair anything damaged (given enough repair rank) while you are not using it (offline or playing something else).

#1 way to save SL:
Turn off auto-repairs and let your crews do the reapairing.
For free!

I decided to take your advice. I also been cycling through aircraft too and battling in the different tiers.
Note: The higher Tier your Vehicles are, the longer it takes to repair for free.
Mirage Nov 23 @ 6:27pm 
Free repair doesn't work at all realistically, higher tier vehicles take weeks of not a month or longer to repair 'for free'.
But it's all the small things that add up to a lot over a longer period of time, if you can save a few thousand SL here and there, it will make a difference.
Yeah, I've seen how that some of the jets take up to 4 days. Which is still a little much, in terms of gameplay
Good call on turning off auto repair. I've saved countless Silver Lions that way. It's one of the best choices I've ever made in game.

Just make sure to upgrade your crew under the category, "Logistical Services," the two skills, "Repair Rank" and "Repair Speed."

Taken from their Wiki page:

Logistical Services
These two skills do not affect in-game combat, but rather allow you to repair your vehicles for free over time, if you uncheck "automatic repair" on the right of your line-up bar. This function is mostly used by players who play many nations at once and don't mind a small wait in order to save some precious Silver Lions.

These skills are shared between crew types, which means that points in these skills will affect a crewed vehicle no matter what type of vehicle it is.

Repair Speed - Affects the speed at which vehicles are repaired. Repair time can be shortened up to three times when fully researched. For example, the base repair time of the Bf 109 F-4/trop in AB is 7 hours 50 minutes, while with repair speed it is reduced to 2 hours 36 minutes. This skill also affects the repair time of aircraft that have landed on a friendly airfield during a battle.

Repair Rank - Determines the maximum aircraft rank to which the "Repair Speed" skill is applied. Has a total of five stages corresponding with the number of vehicle ranks in the game. For instance, the Bf 109 F-4/trop requires repair rank 3. If the repair rank is lower, the repair time will remain at 7 hours 50 minutes no matter how high the repair speed skill is. This skill is one of the few not affected by crew qualification levels.
Last edited by R.A.T. Army *MST3K*; Nov 24 @ 5:26am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

War Thunder > General Discussions > Topic Details