Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

HyperLunchBG Oct 29, 2016 @ 9:51am
"FAILED TO CONTACT KEY SERVER" PLEASE HELP ME.
When I played my game out this "FAILED TO CONTACT KEY SERVER" Please fix it and send me cd key
< >
Showing 481-495 of 601 comments
yungrren Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:19pm 
Originally posted by 〖Đ.Μ.G.〗Joebleaack:
ok so if tomorrow still no key full refund for me
me too
mkolcuoglu.58 Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:20pm 
Originally posted by Optimus™:
Originally posted by 〖Đ.Μ.G.〗Joebleaack:
ok so if tomorrow still no key full refund for me
me too
me too
Killbana Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:20pm 
Refunds tomorrow if there are no keys :)
rge75 Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:21pm 
Too bad, it's a good offer to get this game for this price, because otherwise it really would be best if everybody would go for a refund. This would be the only way to make 'em teach that they can't thread customers like this.
Killbana Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:22pm 
Originally posted by rge75:
Too bad, it's a good offer to get this game for this price, because otherwise it really would be best if everybody would go for a refund. This would be the only way to make 'em teach that they can't thread customers like this.

Exactly dude
yungrren Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:22pm 
Originally posted by rge75:
Too bad, it's a good offer to get this game for this price, because otherwise it really would be best if everybody would go for a refund. This would be the only way to make 'em teach that they can't thread customers like this.
Exactly
Le Beradito Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:22pm 
Look dode is sunday now at brazil and what ? NO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ KEY franquili waned this game but had no cash now with a promo thr server key problem. WHATS WRONG STEAM/UBISOFT ♥♥♥♥ BOTH IF THIS ♥♥♥♥♥♥ KRY DONT COME TOMOROW I WILL REFUND THIS CRAP
Barbuee Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:22pm 
Originally posted by victor.chen2305:
same in France
tuu coco la france yeah i have the same in france to
ItzItzItz Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:23pm 
They mean the cd key to play online.
Evilium Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:25pm 
i have the same problem here in france
mafahiim Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:29pm 
Ubisoft chat agent: So that is an issue currently going on with the Steam key servers. It should be resolved soon, but I don't have a precise ETA on that.
Me: Do you have an estimated ETA at least?
Ubi: I would guess within a few days, but I have no precise info at this time.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Last edited by mafahiim; Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:29pm
Ti-Lam [FR] Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:30pm 
same in france
Killbana Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:30pm 
Originally posted by mafahiim:
Ubisoft chat agent: So that is an issue currently going on with the Steam key servers. It should be resolved soon, but I don't have a precise ETA on that.
Me: Do you have an estimated ETA at least?
Ubi: I would guess within a few days, but I have no precise info at this time.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

for ♥♥♥♥ sakeeeeeeeeeeeee
Killbana Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:31pm 
They will soon see the major refunds coming in within the next 24 hours and maybe that will wake them up a little
mkolcuoglu.58 Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:31pm 
Originally posted by mafahiim:
Ubisoft chat agent: So that is an issue currently going on with the Steam key servers. It should be resolved soon, but I don't have a precise ETA on that.
Me: Do you have an estimated ETA at least?
Ubi: I would guess within a few days, but I have no precise info at this time.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Thanks
< >
Showing 481-495 of 601 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Oct 29, 2016 @ 9:51am
Posts: 601