Serious Sam Classics: Revolution

Serious Sam Classics: Revolution

Geek secret broken (Sacred yards) UPD: Only broken on Serious difficulty.
Whenever I pick up the golden sphinx, a blue biomech and a kleer spawn. They aren't supposed to spawn when doing the pacifist secret though.

This works on vanilla TFE, but not here :(
Last edited by Fokeens; Sep 3 @ 2:51pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Works for me. You're too slow or doing something wrong.
Fokeens Sep 3 @ 2:28pm 
Originally posted by puddingtopf:
Works for me. You're too slow or doing something wrong.

Nope. Just tried it like 5 times. I blow up the wall with golden sphinx, pick it up and the enemies instantly spawn in the doors.
Like I said, it works for me. You're either too slow or you missed one of the previous steps for the secret.
Fokeens Sep 3 @ 2:34pm 
Originally posted by puddingtopf:
Like I said, it works for me. You're either too slow or you missed one of the previous steps for the secret.

So what changed exactly since this post?
https://steamcommunity.com/app/227780/discussions/0/3175526477763953079/#c3175526477766803085
Same thing you had in the past.
Good question. Maybe it did get fixed. I think there were one or two patches after that post because this was shortly after the Bright Island update. The secret works for me now, I tried it before posting my first comment here.
Edit: I tried it on Tourist now, but that old comment said Serious, so maybe the difficulty breaks it.
Edit again: Now I tried it on Serious and the enemies do spawn, so I guess that explains everything.
Last edited by puddingtopf; Sep 3 @ 2:45pm
Fokeens Sep 3 @ 2:46pm 
Originally posted by puddingtopf:
Good question. Maybe it did get fixed. I think there were one or two patches after that post because this was shortly after the Bright Island update. The secret works for me now, I tried it before posting my first comment here.
Edit: I tried it on Tourist now, but that old comment said Serious, so maybe the difficulty breaks it.

Yep. Just tested it. The biomech(s) and a kleer don't spawn on tourist.
100% doesn't work on serious difficulty!
Yeah, I edited my comment again while you were writing this. Difficulty breaks it.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50