Serious Sam Classics: Revolution

Serious Sam Classics: Revolution

gorgonzoler Jul 7, 2017 @ 2:30am
Bright island??
waited for several month……when it is done? can't just play modding map along
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
[ALT] + [F4] Jul 8, 2017 @ 7:23am 
This "Game" seems dead, no new info about it, the "developer" just read the forum, but i think hes busy with other stuff, so....rip
yulog41 Nov 28, 2017 @ 9:30pm 
Several months? i think i was asking about this 3 yrs ago and i came late to the party then
gorgonzoler Nov 29, 2017 @ 7:07am 
Originally posted by yulog41:
Several months? i think i was asking about this 3 yrs ago and i came late to the party then
wow bro. what are you. maybe i have to wait until i fall in love with someone in next few year :p
Doktor Mandrake Nov 30, 2017 @ 4:21pm 
he's too busy working on new hammerwatch games, and when I went to the forums of their new game to complain about them abandoning this one, I was very quickly asked to leave

Scratch shows zero empathy for people who paid full price for this game, and rather use the excuse "I don't get paid for doing it, so why should I bother?"

gorgonzoler Dec 1, 2017 @ 5:31am 
Originally posted by Doktor Mandrake:
he's too busy working on new hammerwatch games, and when I went to the forums of their new game to complain about them abandoning this one, I was very quickly asked to leave

Scratch shows zero empathy for people who paid full price for this game, and rather use the excuse "I don't get paid for doing it, so why should I bother?"
i was paid this for discount. i means this game is great. whatever it's paid or not. i ll take credit for this game and the one who made it.just paid it for the classic ones
Doktor Mandrake Dec 1, 2017 @ 8:23am 
Originally posted by gorgonzoler:
Originally posted by Doktor Mandrake:
he's too busy working on new hammerwatch games, and when I went to the forums of their new game to complain about them abandoning this one, I was very quickly asked to leave

Scratch shows zero empathy for people who paid full price for this game, and rather use the excuse "I don't get paid for doing it, so why should I bother?"
i was paid this for discount. i means this game is great. whatever it's paid or not. i ll take credit for this game and the one who made it.just paid it for the classic ones

Not sure what you're saying, but Scratch does not get paid, hence why he doesn't care, I know 'we' paid money for the game, I'm guessing that money went to croteam

Anyways yeah, he doesn't even read these forums anymore, he doesn't care about us paying customers, he cares about money
So dead project?
Oh, that exlain that horrible optimalization of this whole campaign, drops to 35fps with Radeon RX580, really?
So dead project?
Oh, that exlain that horrible optimalization of this whole campaign, drops to 35fps with Radeon RX580, really?
Works well on Windows 7 with GTX 970
Last edited by Steven Seagull; Jun 21 @ 12:20pm
Macaco Jun 29 @ 9:47am 
Originally posted by gorgonzoler:
waited for several month……when it is done? can't just play modding map along
Bright Island is finished, but it sucks, and it's poorly optimized.
Originally posted by Macaco:
Originally posted by gorgonzoler:
waited for several month……when it is done? can't just play modding map along
Bright Island is finished, but it sucks, and it's poorly optimized.
Yeah. took me several years to play on it. it's good. but a little tedious.don't have to put a lot of enemy but slowly summon them
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50