View Stats:
MapleStory > General Discussions > Topic Details
Soulerisn Feb 16, 2013 @ 8:20am
Looking for people to play with
I know Maplestory has a good community.. somewhere.
The issue is not many people seem to talk with anyone outside of their guild or close group of friends.
If anyone is willing to play with me I'd be up for it in a heartbeat.
I can work with anyone from level 1- 125, my level 125 being my main character, a Luminous named Luminory. Although if possible, I would prefer to work with someone around level 100. I can help you grind to my level if need be..

I've been playing maplestory since the Aran class was released, and although im no master, I feel I have a good amount of expierence with the game to help/guide new players. So if your new to Maplestory dont be shy to ask for help!

Im on the Galacia server, if you're in the server or any of the alliance servers connected to Galacia, let me know :3
Feel free to add me on Steam or just message here.

Ps: This isnt just about me, this is about Maplestory players looking for some friends to adventure with. If you dont "click" with me, or im not in your server, feel free to contact those who post here. Im sure they'll be more then happy to play.

The Galicia Server Alliance consists of:
Galicia, Demethos, El Nido, Zenith and Arcania.
Last edited by Soulerisn; Feb 19, 2013 @ 5:17pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Saracidal Feb 16, 2013 @ 10:30am 
I'm on the Kradia server, so we couldn't play together. But I wanted to say I think this is a noble endeavor. I love Maplestory, but I find it very lonely. If more people had your attitude, Maplestory would be 10 times the game it is. Good luck!
NeoSanguine Feb 16, 2013 @ 10:32am 
I also share your attitude.. Sadly I am in Windia.
Glirotus Feb 16, 2013 @ 11:13am 
Broan here. I share your attitude as well.
FlutterYuu Feb 16, 2013 @ 11:23am 
I'm not sure, I have a bunch of characters in a bunch of worlds, so I might have a character there, if I don't I can just make one
Opps Feb 16, 2013 @ 6:26pm 
I'm in Winda, If people want to hang with me there just message me on steam your Name and ill Add you. :) Cheers!
FlutterYuu Feb 16, 2013 @ 6:30pm 
Oh good, I have three characters in WInda
Soulerisn Feb 16, 2013 @ 6:42pm 
Holy hyrule!
Didnt expect so many responses.

First of all, thanks for responding so fast, all of you. And Secondly, if you wish to journey with me, feel free to add ME. Im a little confused as to who wants to and who doesnt.
Just send me a request and we'll make arrangements from there.
Also, dont think for a second that because someone else is with me, you cant join in on the fun. I wouldnt turn down a person looking for some company. The more the merrier as they say.

Last edited by Soulerisn; Feb 16, 2013 @ 6:42pm
Shocklord Feb 16, 2013 @ 7:07pm 
Hey ill be willing to play. i dont care what world even if I dont have a character on that world Ill still be willing to play.
BasedRoflsaucer Feb 17, 2013 @ 11:42pm 
I have the same exact problem- whenever I'm on Maplestory, I spend 80% of the time grinding my character up some levels, and the other 20% getting my equips. These two sadly get very boring, and very quickly.
Anyway, I'd entirely be up for getting to know other players, so anyone on El Nido(which I believe is in Galacia's alliance) can go ahead and add Trazin, which is where I spend most of my time.
DrunkenAssassin Feb 18, 2013 @ 8:51am 
Looking for people to play with im new to game
Soulerisn Feb 19, 2013 @ 5:04pm 
Also just a sidenote (thank you for all the responses btw)
My personality is for the most part, rather outgoing. Im not saying "Burn the shy people at the stake! To the dungeon with you!" but it'd certainly help if your not afraid to have a little fun.

Also again, mainly looking for people in the Galacia Alliance, if your not in it thats ok but leveling grinding to the 100s is to much to ask for on your part. It wouldnt be very fair of me to make you grind for something you may or may not like doing in the end.

Soulerisn Feb 19, 2013 @ 5:09pm 
Important: The Galacia Alliance consists of
Galacia,Demethos, El Nido, Zenith and Arcania.
If you are in any of these servers then your good to go without many problems.
Edit: I'll put this on the main post aswell

Last edited by Soulerisn; Feb 19, 2013 @ 5:10pm
FlutterYuu Feb 19, 2013 @ 6:17pm 
Oh my main is on El Nido, and a few others
Magicflier Feb 22, 2013 @ 1:09pm 
Too bad I'm from Windia. :(
Last edited by Magicflier; Feb 22, 2013 @ 1:09pm
milkypixel Jan 5, 2014 @ 10:38am 
I'm on the El Nido server.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

MapleStory > General Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: Feb 16, 2013 @ 8:20am
Posts: 20