Star Conflict

Star Conflict

View Stats:
Foxtrot39 Jan 15, 2016 @ 12:33pm
Where to find neodium in open space?
I farmed +rank 10 zone and never found any in over 35 crystal loot
Last edited by Foxtrot39; Jan 15, 2016 @ 12:34pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Moon-Shadow Jan 15, 2016 @ 12:43pm 
Neodium Erz is extrem Rare , i Farm all Material , 500 Stück on Night for Patch no Neodium Erz on Open Space so Rare no found 500 Stück Material and no Neodium , and coming Patch is on Open Space a Neodium Erz i Farm more , and 500 Stück and loot a 7 Neodium Erz.

Neodium Erz is Rare on all Sektors and other Sektor more Rare or more loot low Rare.

I Farm all Material , Neodium Erz a for Next Destroyer , for one Destroyer is all Neodium Redy on Ms. Frost Quests.
Foxtrot39 Jan 15, 2016 @ 12:45pm 
Wow so a 1% drop chance ?

That's ridiculous
Ville I Valste Jan 15, 2016 @ 2:27pm 
Terramorphing Station has pretty many Valuable Mineral drops and not too strong aliens. I'd recommend going there. I've got Neodium every four or five drops. Also, you could go to alien locations and search for Mysterious Containers. I've got two Neodium plates from there in four runs, but the aliens are a pain, so unless you're a total badass pro with no sense of self preservation, just go with the Terramorphing Station.
Foxtrot39 Jan 15, 2016 @ 2:57pm 
Originally posted by Ville I Valste:
Terramorphing Station has pretty many Valuable Mineral drops and not too strong aliens. I'd recommend going there. I've got Neodium every four or five drops. Also, you could go to alien locations and search for Mysterious Containers. I've got two Neodium plates from there in four runs, but the aliens are a pain, so unless you're a total badass pro with no sense of self preservation, just go with the Terramorphing Station.

Well thanks for the info, but using a fast ship with the camo as module, shouldn't be better suited for that container?
Foxtrot39 Jan 15, 2016 @ 3:50pm 
Are there some location with alien portals wich has cargo drone?
SteT Jan 15, 2016 @ 8:07pm 
@foxtrot39

yeah 1% of them....far out man...
Crash121 Jan 15, 2016 @ 9:21pm 
so, terramorphing station or alien sectors... let's just pray that the next destroyers versions doesn't need that much resourses or we all will suffer :bagFace: ...
Foxtrot39 Jan 16, 2016 @ 1:56am 
Well found neaodiu in terrafroing station (4) after about 1h farming alone
DragonTemplar4 Jan 16, 2016 @ 9:09am 
Originally posted by Crash121:
so, terramorphing station or alien sectors... let's just pray that the next destroyers versions doesn't need that much resourses or we all will suffer :bagFace: ...
The next set of Destroyers will cost Twice as much than the Rank8 destroyers and one of the Devs stated that the R8 destroyers are cheaper than the ones at R11 and R14
Last edited by DragonTemplar4; Jan 16, 2016 @ 9:09am
Crash121 Jan 16, 2016 @ 9:13am 
well, at least they'll give to us some more resourses like before?

P.S.: i found neodium plates within lost cargo on research center, federation territory
Last edited by Crash121; Jan 16, 2016 @ 9:14am
Foxtrot39 Jan 16, 2016 @ 9:59am 
What kind of lost cargo?

Any screen to have an idea of what it is?
empire sector?
Crash121 Jan 16, 2016 @ 10:31pm 
Originally posted by Foxtrot39:
What kind of lost cargo?

Any screen to have an idea of what it is?

sorry, couldn't tell you, it was the one with cilindric stuff, but more clues can't give you :steamsad: i was being shoted down by aliens and turrets near the complex, so i didn't pay atention
$yndicat$88 Jan 20, 2016 @ 11:07pm 
red faction ?
Foxtrot39 Jan 21, 2016 @ 3:46am 
Originally posted by syndicats88:
red faction ?

Color coding, jericho has red logo => red faction
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jan 15, 2016 @ 12:33pm
Posts: 23