Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Multiplayer

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Multiplayer

View Stats:
Bart_RSBr Nov 5, 2014 @ 3:28pm
"No Network Connection" PLEASE HELP!!!
Every time i click to Play Online it shows me the message:
"No network Connection"!
How can I fix it?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
the same problem, already trying to fix the day, all to no avail ((
so do not ever not played
Bart_RSBr Nov 7, 2014 @ 6:08am 
Originally posted by MMX:
the same problem, already trying to fix the day, all to no avail ((
so do not ever not played

Did You already fix it?
Originally posted by Bart_RSBr:
Originally posted by MMX:
the same problem, already trying to fix the day, all to no avail ((
so do not ever not played

Did You already fix it?
noNo, my friends suggested that you need Contact as my ISP (that's their problem)
but changed yapoka that there's no time to check it
Bart_RSBr Nov 7, 2014 @ 1:35pm 
Thanks, but I already solved it!
I just restored the Internet advanced settings!!!
Originally posted by Bart_RSBr:
Thanks, but I already solved it!
I just restored the Internet advanced settings!!!
hi, can you throw me a screenshot of where you correct the settings intrnet?
Bart_RSBr Nov 7, 2014 @ 5:28pm 
But I'm from Brazil, so it's in portuguese!!! I'll try to change to English!!!
Bart_RSBr Nov 7, 2014 @ 5:53pm 
Well, the option "reset the internet explorer options" is on Internet Options menu!

Windows>Control Panel> Internet Options> Advanxed> Reset Internet Explorer Options!!

Sorry if I didn't explain it right!!! I hope it works for You!!!
Originally posted by Bart_RSBr:
Well, the option "reset the internet explorer options" is on Internet Options menu!

Windows>Control Panel> Internet Options> Advanxed> Reset Internet Explorer Options!!

Sorry if I didn't explain it right!!! I hope it works for You!!!
thank you very much !! it worked !!
Bart_RSBr Nov 7, 2014 @ 8:04pm 
Originally posted by MMX:
Originally posted by Bart_RSBr:
Well, the option "reset the internet explorer options" is on Internet Options menu!

Windows>Control Panel> Internet Options> Advanxed> Reset Internet Explorer Options!!

Sorry if I didn't explain it right!!! I hope it works for You!!!
thank you very much !! it worked !!

Anytime man!!! :D
doktorvolox Nov 8, 2014 @ 1:20am 
♥♥♥♥ me it almost worked! now it try to connect then it says cod advancewarefare is not avelable at this time. please try later.
work in progress for me.
Karnacier Nov 8, 2014 @ 1:43am 
same here since 24h
Option25 Nov 12, 2014 @ 7:29am 
Thank you very much Bart, it worked for me too!!
Bart_RSBr Nov 12, 2014 @ 2:12pm 
Originally posted by Option25:
Thank you very much Bart, it worked for me too!!
;D
jobs Nov 14, 2014 @ 7:31am 
Originally posted by Bart_RSBr:
Originally posted by Option25:
Thank you very much Bart, it worked for me too!!
;D

Could you more explain to me? Start(Windows) > control Panel > where to next?
P.S. I'm from Russia and it is possible that the English translation of the Russian does not converge. Meaning does not converge, so to speak.

Thanks!
Bart_RSBr Nov 18, 2014 @ 4:09pm 
Originally posted by jobs =DD:
Originally posted by Bart_RSBr:
;D

Could you more explain to me? Start(Windows) > control Panel > where to next?
P.S. I'm from Russia and it is possible that the English translation of the Russian does not converge. Meaning does not converge, so to speak.

Thanks!
You have to reset your internet options, it is on advanced options!!!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Nov 5, 2014 @ 3:28pm
Posts: 15