Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4

View Stats:
Escâpe Apr 14 @ 12:39pm
Game got worse after patch.
My game stutters more after the patch,anyone having the issue?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 81 comments
PurSpyk!! Apr 14 @ 12:43pm 
More stuttering than before, used to only be during loading and "movie" sections, now its while I race, makes it really difficult to get decent times for events. What are these developers doing?
FNIIM Apr 14 @ 12:47pm 
Yeah, same
Zoopy Apr 14 @ 12:49pm 
Same. And obviously because I put in 9 hours since last friday, I now can't refund the game.

A bunch of donkeys could do a better job than these devs. Hope MS fires the studio.
Yep. Used to stutter in transitions, now it stutters in races too.
same
Wybrem Apr 14 @ 1:23pm 
ye and this time it seems to be worse than during Steam launch. Hopefully they can rollback I can't play like this.
Yep. Stuttering is even worse and crashing to desktop more frequent. Prior to the patch, I would crash to the desktop every 1-2 hours but I logged in after update and crashed 3x in 1 hour . . . .and then gave up.
Rednek46 Apr 14 @ 2:05pm 
Originally posted by Zoopy:
Same. And obviously because I put in 9 hours since last friday, I now can't refund the game.

A bunch of donkeys could do a better job than these devs. Hope MS fires the studio.

Same thing. The game was working better than this before. And now they put up a crappy update with more issues without any change log.
Noire Apr 14 @ 3:18pm 
Yeah the stuttering is really bad and at this point nothing saves you from it.
I've tried an HDD / SSD / NVME.
I hit an all time low of dropping from 144 to 1 fps with this patch today.
This was not even happening on the previous.
Last edited by Noire; Apr 14 @ 3:19pm
Same and game keeps crashing after about 5 min of play
Criceto Apr 14 @ 3:26pm 
This is what "I would gladly pay twice" gets you.
SkyGruM Apr 14 @ 3:30pm 
Same problem here!
Originally posted by PurSpyk!!:
More stuttering than before, used to only be during loading and "movie" sections, now its while I race, makes it really difficult to get decent times for events. What are these developers doing?
Yeah. Playground Games really ♥♥♥♥♥♥ people on this one
Originally posted by Escâpe:
My game stutters more after the patch,anyone having the issue?
Yeah, same. I have freezes in open world after this patch
Originally posted by Escâpe:
My game stutters more after the patch,anyone having the issue?
dynamic optimization turned on?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 81 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Apr 14 @ 12:39pm
Posts: 81