STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
login | language
简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) ไทย (Thai) Български (Bulgarian) Čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Deutsch (German) Español - España (Spanish - Spain) Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America) Ελληνικά (Greek) Français (French) Italiano (Italian) Magyar (Hungarian) Nederlands (Dutch) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese - Portugal) Português - Brasil (Portuguese - Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) Suomi (Finnish) Svenska (Swedish) Türkçe (Turkish) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) Українська (Ukrainian) Report a translation problem
This is the sign of an incorrect install. Suggest coming to the discord for assistance.
Pacific Campaign 1.6 - update
- added replenishment costs to player airfields (1 fuel & 10 supplies per replenished plane)
- added small starting fuel resource to player airfields to replenish losses in the first few days of the campaigns
- updated a sea traffic sea missions for "The Rising Sun" with hard rule enforcing their paths
Also from me: AMAZING work !!!!!
Just stumbled upon it and reinstalled everything again :))
Something like the work of you Guys was so urgently needed to save this game...thank you !
Just an ingame question:
- 3 Days after starting the Campaign, i sighted an Invasion Force sailing to MILNE BAY.
- is there anything i can do against except trying to sink as many Freighters as i could with my 3 Ship Squadrons from the 3 neighboring Airfields ?
- i mean, MIDWAY is ofc too far away to help with a Strike Force...especially given the point that it will most likely never get to Milne Bay because of all the Japanese Airfields on its way xD
- or is this Invasion Force part of your evil Plans ? Hahaha^^
Thank you for the kind words! I doubt it was saving the game since it's still going strong. Maybe spice things up at best.
The invasion that arrived on day 3 might be coming from one of the closer IJN bases. That is why it arrived so fast.
Well... you can try different things and see what works for you. I won't be recommending any strategies or tactics that are not already covered in the intro messages.
You should be able to reach Milne and Moresby with reinforcements. Even if the enemy controls the path to there. It is possible, you just have to be careful how you do it. Some fights might be unavoidable depending on how you do things.
Interesting Man...thx for the answer and not spoilering anything xD
Was just wondering whether i missed a Harbor or anything in the near like in the "original" TTE Mod where you have Cooktown to set up a Fleet^^
I updated yesterday specifically to enforce a few waypoints for sea traffic and they should no longer visit Truk/Taiwan.
Also, I won't be adding the land version because it will only cause us modders loads of frustration due to people asking questions about it. I prefer to not have it and save ourselves the trouble until we can implement it without issues and know it is working as good as possible.