DEATHLOOP

DEATHLOOP

View Stats:
DEATHLOOP > General Discussions > Topic Details
Future updates?
I hope devs continue work on the game performance improvement and we can enjoy the game in a better experience. I finish the game couple times. Feels pretty good.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Hanz Oct 9 @ 9:33pm 
I wish we can enjoy it without the game trying to use 2000 more Vram than we have
Originally posted by Hans!:
I wish we can enjoy it without the game trying to use 2000 more Vram than we have
Ok, fine.
What did he say ?
Originally posted by Alan Fake:
What did he say ?
I said I wonder devs have more patches on the way.
No, sorry, not your statement, i meant the comment with the 2000 more VRam....
Originally posted by Alan Cake:
No, sorry, not your statement, i meant the comment with the 2000 more VRam....
Ok. Maybe he means high pc spec to run the game.
Lietu Oct 12 @ 6:29am 
Performance improvement likely doesn't require any "development", just removal of the toxic Denuvo that ruins everything it touches. Also why is there some requirement for a Bethesda account? What possible justification could there be for that?

This is has been a giant show of disrespect for the gamers and I think I won't be supporting Arkane in the future anymore.
Originally posted by twitch.tv/lietu:
Performance improvement likely doesn't require any "development", just removal of the toxic Denuvo that ruins everything it touches. Also why is there some requirement for a Bethesda account? What possible justification could there be for that?

This is has been a giant show of disrespect for the gamers and I think I won't be supporting Arkane in the future anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu_XHyO-6zY&t

It is well documented at this point that the issue with the game is not simply a Denuvo issue. The Beta patch does a lot to fix the issues it has running above 60 FPS but in my experience it lead to instances of desync in multiplayer so I and others are waiting for the official update.
Last edited by Tequila007; Oct 12 @ 8:17am
asura Oct 12 @ 8:30am 
Originally posted by twitch.tv/lietu:
Performance improvement likely doesn't require any "development", just removal of the toxic Denuvo that ruins everything it touches.

All bugs are caused by Denuvo. Much smart. Many intelligent.

Originally posted by Tequila007:
It is well documented at this point that the issue with the game is not simply a Denuvo issue. The Beta patch does a lot to fix the issues it has running above 60 FPS but in my experience it lead to instances of desync in multiplayer so I and others are waiting for the official update.

Right. It's not even using AntiCheat so all the multiplayer issues are completely Arkane's fault.

To OP's point hopefully there are some patches and continuing development to smooth it out.
Last edited by asura; Oct 12 @ 8:31am
Kurobon Oct 12 @ 12:04pm 
QOL upgrades such as loadout, sorting trinkets, and multiple player profiles so you can start a new game without deleting your previous file would be a solid first update.
Tequila007 Oct 12 @ 11:26pm 
Originally posted by asura:
Originally posted by twitch.tv/lietu:
Performance improvement likely doesn't require any "development", just removal of the toxic Denuvo that ruins everything it touches.

All bugs are caused by Denuvo. Much smart. Many intelligent.

Originally posted by Tequila007:
It is well documented at this point that the issue with the game is not simply a Denuvo issue. The Beta patch does a lot to fix the issues it has running above 60 FPS but in my experience it lead to instances of desync in multiplayer so I and others are waiting for the official update.

Right. It's not even using AntiCheat so all the multiplayer issues are completely Arkane's fault.

To OP's point hopefully there are some patches and continuing development to smooth it out.

Funny since my Wife and I play on a Local Network together on friends only invading each others games.

You can't possibly find it easier to believe that a conspiracy exists from some organized cabal of cheaters to create lag rather than the beta patch fix introducing new bugs. One of which being a potential desync issue.

I can tell you Arcane does not share your flair for the dramatic nor your lack of understanding of simple concepts like Occam's razor. That is why the patch is being tested before being pushed out to the release version.
asura Oct 13 @ 8:23am 
Originally posted by Tequila007:
Funny since my Wife and I play on a Local Network together on friends only invading each others games.

You can't possibly find it easier to believe that a conspiracy exists from some organized cabal of cheaters to create lag rather than the beta patch fix introducing new bugs. One of which being a potential desync issue.

I can tell you Arcane does not share your flair for the dramatic nor your lack of understanding of simple concepts like Occam's razor. That is why the patch is being tested before being pushed out to the release version.

Did you pick the wrong post to quote?

It doesn't matter if you and your family play on the same network - local network play isn't a thing. Either way, Denuvo would still have nothing to do with it.

Originally posted by Tequila007:
It is well documented at this point that the issue with the game is not simply a Denuvo issue. The Beta patch does a lot to fix the issues it has running above 60 FPS but in my experience it lead to instances of desync in multiplayer so I and others are waiting for the official update.

Considering we're saying the same thing... I feel like you picked the wrong person to quote.

I can tell you Arkane (with a K) doesn't share your flair for displays of wildly picking the wrong forum posts to miserably fail to attempt to insult.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

DEATHLOOP > General Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: Oct 9 @ 8:38pm
Posts: 12