STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
login | language
简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) ไทย (Thai) Български (Bulgarian) Čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Deutsch (German) Español - España (Spanish - Spain) Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America) Ελληνικά (Greek) Français (French) Italiano (Italian) Magyar (Hungarian) Nederlands (Dutch) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese - Portugal) Português - Brasil (Portuguese - Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) Suomi (Finnish) Svenska (Swedish) Türkçe (Turkish) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) Українська (Ukrainian) Report a translation problem
- NPCs now have similar basic actions to those of the player.
- NPCs will now only use Slash and Smash once per fight.
- NPCs now only receive weapon actions like Cleave and Slash if they've equipped the corresponding weapon.
- Bugbears, Ogres, and certain Goblins now have ranged spells, allowing them to attack from range if nothing else is available.
- When difficult terrain prevents an enemy from making a melee attack, it will try a ranged attack.
- Disarmed characters now look for replacement weapons. Most NPCs have their own preferences.
- AI now supports basic resource planning, allowing characters to better reason about spells that grant more resources (like Dash and Action Surge) .
- AI now reasons better about effects that give bonuses to rolls.
- AI now understands aura effects (e.g. Silence, Gale's Necrotic aura, Flaming Sphere etc.).
- AI now reasons better about overlapping crowd control statuses (e.g. casting Blind on a sleeping target).
- AI is now less willing to damage allies to remove effects such as Sleep.
- Less intelligent creatures (imps, beasts, etc.) will no longer destroy items for their secondary effects (e.g. destroying a barrel to cause an explosion to nearby enemies).
- Added AI archetypes for Ogres and Zombies.
- Adjusted how willing the AI is to target summons (more for beasts/creatures, less for humanoids).
- AI now reasons better about the Prone condition and difficult terrain.
- AI is now less biased towards targeting enemies it's already attacked, or attacking a target that attacked them.
- Gave certain NPC archers secondary melee weapons in case they get disarmed or cornered.
- Rebalanced wolf companion attacks to be more in line with other companions.
- NPCs can now throw healing potions at allies in order to heal them (if they have the Throw action).
- Movement speed adjusted for certain NPC races to be consistent with player characters.
- Enemies now use portals.
- Added climbable cobwebs in the Abandoned Outpost and the Shattered Temple's spider pit.
- NPCs will now try to avoid electrified steam clouds.
- Made candles and candelabras moveable where applicable.
- Removed Multiattack from Minotaurs and all humanoids under level 5 It was a bit much.
- AI now tries to avoid ending turns on ledges that may cause their feet to visually float off of the ground.
- Added saving throw proficiencies for humanoid NPCs at level 4 and 6, as per player classes.
- Adjusted Duergar's Enlarge spell to be more consistent with the spell version.
- Spider Infestation status no longer damages players in Spider Wildshape.
-Most Humanoids now have access to Dash, Jump, Throw, Shove.
-Most other creatures now have access to Dash.
-Dwarf, Gnome, Duergar, and Halfling Movement Speed reduced from 9 to 7.5 units.
-Wood Elf Movement Speed reduced from 10.5 fto 9 units.
- Fixed some enemies still being able to land critical hits - it's the tutorial, come on.
- Nautiloid Imps can no longer use their weapon skills.
- Tweaked unnatural-looking rubble around the starting beach.
- The Stranded Fishers trying to dig out the mind flayer now have dedicated weapons (weaker, makeshift versions of a bow and crossbow).
- Minor tweaks to the Bandits at the chapel exterior.
- Using Silence on a singing harpy will now make her stop singing.
- Reduced the number of druids to fight when siding with the goblins in the Grove massacre.
- Goblin Sappers now are actually slowed down by the barrels on their backs.
- Made sure Mud Mephits aren't actually afraid of mud.
- The tree no longer blocks projectiles.
- Made the area around the Rooftops Ambush easier to navigate.
- The Disheveled Chicken no longer forces sneaking characters to make Stealth checks.
- Added holes for goblins to navigate the several levels of the Goblin Camp more easily.
- Slightly increased the damage of the Coal Baskets in the Shattered Sanctum and added a knockback effect when the baskets fall.
- Minthara's area has been redecorated to suit new level design.
- Slightly moved a vase in the Goblin Camp that was blocking war drums.
- Reduced HP of the Shaky Metal Grate in the Worg Pens.
- Priestess Gut will now only use her tadpoles power once per combat.
- Priestess Gut no longer uses The Absolute's Hand on a statue if it will fall on her.
- You can now manually destroy the main room's statues in Priestess Gut's quarters.
- Changed one of the Redcaps into a Blood Sage
- Bloodlust changes:
- Ironbound Pursuit changes:
- The Open Wounds Bleed effect of Redcap Blood Sages has been reduced from 4 rounds to 2 rounds. Now also flagged as a magical spell.
-Now costs 1 Action instead of a Bonus Action.
-Now requires concentration.
-Duration increased from 3 to 5 turns.
-Can only be cast once per combat (was 4-6 Recharge).
-Recharge now 6 (was 4-6).
-Damage reduced from 3d10+4 to 3d8+4.
The Risen Road
- You can now walk through the Owlbear's broken eggs.
- Owlbear should now get stuck in the level design a lot less.
- Made the Owlbear encounter slightly easier.
- Increased the Dying Hyena's HP from 5 to 7.
- Increased the Healthy Hyena's HP from 5 to 8.
- Gnolls will not unnecessarily sheathe or unsheathe their weapons while casting spells anymore.
- Improved navigation around the Flind's combat area. You can now walk through viscera.
- The Flind can now shoot a bow at its targets if she cannot reach them. She also has cool hair now.
- Made navigation in the tollhouse easier by expanding the upper walkway, creating an opening in a wall, and making a platform climbable.
- Added a firebowl rope, hinge, bowl to the tollhouse.
- Changed pressure plate visuals in the trapped corridor in the Zhentarim Dungeon.
- Increased HP for all Githyanki characters in the githyanki patrol.
- Created Gith-specific weaponry & armor.
- Gave Githyanki characters proficiency in their equipped weapons.
- Removed Preserve Life from Gauntlet Dain.
-Reduced chance to apply Bleeding.
-Bleeding duration reduced from 2 rounds to 1 round.
- Fixed a crash related to Minotaurs using a specific skill.
- Fixed a crash related to the Harpy fight.
- Fixed a crash when destroying a Nautiloid tank.
- Fixed a crash related to loading a savegame that is still being downloaded through Cross Saves.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when shooting the brine bulbs on the Nautiloid.
- Fixed a crash on startup on specific lower spec devices.
- Fixed a crash when loading a savegame from character creation.
- Fixed a crash when a player joins the host while loading a savegame.
- Fixed a crash when knocking out specific characters with a shield equipped.
- Fixed a crash when loading into the Beach crash site after escaping the Nautiloid
- Companions now have accurate journal entries when they become hostile and leave the party.
- Fixed a bug with Astarion not being killed / exiled after a certain camp night.
- Fixed Astarion making certain comments while Downed.
- Fixed a reflection dialogue about protecting Astarion from Gur Hunter not launching after the dialogue with the Hunter is over.
- Fixed a reflection dialogue about Astarion not launching after a certain camp night.
- Fixed Gale receiving extra XP when hired.
- Fixed some dialogue and camp behaviour issues with Lae'zel related to her leaving the party at the githyanki patrol.
- Fixed Lae'zel's recruitment dialogue not starting after Nymessa and Damays failed to join a combat against the chapel bandits.
- Shadowheart now reacts properly to Lae'zel in the druid grove.
- Fixed an issue with Shadowheart being stuck after her recruitment at the beach.
- When controlled by the AI, Shadowheart now properly uses her melee weapon and closes distance with enemies.
- Fixed Wyll's unconscious origin moments with Fezzerk.
- Fixed Arrow of Fire and Alchemist's Fire not burning spiderweb bridges.
- Fixed Bless spell blessing everyone in range instead of the correct maximum amount of targets.
- Fixed being able to cast Charm Person on yourself.
- Fixed not being able to cast Charm Person Level 2 directly at allies (the AOE will still not target allies).
- Fixed Create Water spell granted by Rain Dancer weapon counting towards prepared spells limit.
- Fixed Aberrant Shape’s Devour Intellect spell not applying stun and reducing Intelligence correctly.
- Fixed Dragon's Grasp not dealing additional damage to burning targets.
- Fixed a variety of broken NPC Ensnaring Strike actions across the game.
- Flaming Sphere can no longer climb ladders.
- Fixed Flaming Sphere not always applying area damage correctly.
- Fixed being able to target yourself with Friends spell.
- Fixed condition from Guiding Bolt spell not being removed by offhand attacks.
- Fixed Warding Flare activating only once per turn.
- Fixed Aberrant Shape for Moon Druids.
- Fixed Ash surface igniting flammable surfaces on touch.
- Fixed not being able to move some crates.
- Fixed being able to eat some buckets.
- Fixed sometimes not being able to shove characters into deep chasms due to angle limit.
- Fixed dual wielding using the same attack roll for both attacks.
- Sneak Attack now requires a Finesse weapon in the main hand.
- Fixed being able to still perform actions after having ended your shared turn.
- Fixed certain dialogues being skipped abruptly in multiplayer.
- The Great Weapon Master feature no longer triggers on a critical miss.
- Fixed effects sometimes not being applied properly to characters in a certain state (like Prone).
- Murdering NPCs out of combat again has appropriate consequences.
- Added new journal updates for Halsin's subquests to fix the quest ending prematurely or reaching a dead end.
- Restored missing Fey Ancestry for Drow NPCs.
- Gave Drow NPCs their intended armor visual sets.
- Fixed savegames with specific characters not showing up in the savegame list.
- Fixed lootable objects from other floors being highlighted when pressing ALT.
- Fixed the 'end force turn-based mode' button sometimes not working correctly.
- Fixed jumping down to a party member sometimes dealing massive damage.
- Fixed NPCs not using Dash anymore after being proned in combat.
- Fixed rare issue with combat getting stuck due to attack of opportunity.
- Fixed other players getting kicked out of the level-up screen if another player starts force turn-based mode.
- Fixed enemies not getting surprised status correctly when attacking from stealth.
- Fixed 'Invalid Target' message when trying to throw specific items like barrels or dead bodies.
- Fixed landing animations on damaging jumps that do not knock you down.
- Fixed not being able to resurrect correctly when selecting a target location.
- Fixed NPCs not trying to stop you when escaping prison.
- Fixed trajectory preview when trying to shove heavy targets.
- Fixed unintended AI bias towards targets with lower HP. Some enemies will still pursue killing blows, but any bias towards lower HP targets outside of killing blow range was unintended.
- Fixed characters on the edge of moving platforms sliding and sometimes falling off.
- Fixed revived characters not triggering Attack of Opportunity anymore.
- Fixed certain NPCs losing their signature spells after loading a savegame.
- Fixed being able to pick up items that are too heavy by using Alt+click.
- Fixed inventory weight not updating correctly after consuming an item.
- Fixed Prone characters skipping their turns when stuck in certain surfaces that affect their movement.
- Fixed thrown items not doing impact damage in certain conditions.
- Fixed incorrect climbing animations for clients in multiplayer.
- Fixed certain animations not playing for clients in multiplayer if latency was too high.
- Fixed eyewitness reactions to murdering a guard still occuring when they shouldn't.
- Fixed several passive skill rolls (Harper's Stash, Goblin's Ambush, Selune's secret shrine, Injured Drow, Tree Stash).
- Fixed some stat inconsistencies with bugbears.
- Fixed issues with NPCs sometimes not reacting to using forbidden items.
- Fixed the examine window breaking when the player's Wisdom is low.
- Fixed Multiplayer Lobby still showing player icon after they get kicked from reducing slot count.
- Characters should now properly avoid Enchanted Vines surface.
- Fixed visuals for Goblin Short Bow.
- Fixed a general spellcasting animation issue.
- Fixed items not being confiscated correctly when a player is arrested.
- Fixed combat AI sometimes trying to heal their friends if they are immune to healing (e.g. zombies).
- Disarming a tripwire next to a rolling boulder trap no longer triggers it.
- Fixed an issue where AI would wait for excessively long if it failed to find a valid action to execute.
- Fixed various issues with NPC wildshapes.
- Skeletons are no longer in a celebratory mood when emerging from coffins.
- Fixed a traversal bug near Us by tweaking level design.
- Fixed combat fallback dialogue for Us / Intellect Devourers.
- Lae'zel no longer tries to jump down on the Nautiloid if she's dead.
- Fixed the Mind Flayer on the Nautiloid talking before actually attacking.
- Soul coins are now properly placed in the Chapel and no longer have the 'Story Item' property.
- Attacking Nymessa, Damays, or any of the bandits outside of the chapel now properly ends their dialogues and starts combat.
- Fixed Mud Mephits sometimes not using their spells.
- Sleeping bear in the Grove should now face the right way when sleeping.
- Nettie's dialogue about poison now triggers normally if the player enters her room wildshaped.
- Fixed Topaz moving its coin out of its nest and thinking the coin was gone.
- Fixed NPCs trying to path through the gate of the Grove when terrified.
- Fixed issue with Sazza not reacting to the death of her captors.
- Fixed some druids ignoring invisibility statuses on players.
- Fixed issue where the Robbed Adventurer dialogue ended prematurely if the guard was too far away.
- Fixed an issue with Mattis thinking you bought something when you actually sold him something.
- Fixed an issue where Grove characters would be part of combats they weren't supposed to participate in.
- Fixed dialogue options for Tiefling Warlocks in Wyll's recruitment dialogue.
- Fixed issue at the Plea at the Gates where Wyll would take too long to end his turns.
- Novices Andrick and Brynna now leave as intended after the encounter.
- In the encounter with Novices Andrick and Brynna, the Medicine ability check now correctly uses Wisdom instead of Intelligence.
- Ogres now wield their intended weapons and correctly use Strength to throw things (instead of Dexterity).
- Fixed Tracker Dullwill's dialogue hostile reactivity.
- Fixed Owlbear not gaining the Enraged status during combat.
- Fixed issue with the goblin scouts not being able to talk to Sazza.
- Brakkal won't run away through walls anymore, and the interaction with him through walls themselves is made easier.
- Goblins now only say "someone let crawlies out' if you actually let crawlies (spiders) out.
- Fixed spiders in Spider Nest ignoring combats around them even when they can easily reach those combats.
- Fixed Happy Torturers torture scene starting even when both Spike and his assistant have run away to their battlestations.
- Liam will no longer run away while unconscious.
- Fixed Bosk not checking if Volo is still alive and present.
- Fixed the dead adventurer's corpse being inaccessible while fighting the goblin kids.
- Fixed Crusher's storytelling dialogue to include his friend goblins correctly.
The Risen Road
- Fixed Redcaps not looking like themselves after they are revealed.
- Fixed a bug with Mayrina's cage that would block targeted spells.
- Fixed issue with Redcap's bloodlust that sometimes caused them to skip their own turns.
- Fixed a newborn gnoll appearing next to a dead hyena after succeeding to kill it inside the womb.
- Conversations with Anders are no longer interrupted when another player enters the house.
- Fixed Anders' Cleric spells (removed Trip Attack).
- Raphael will no longer appear in camp immediately after abandoning Lae'zel at the githyanki patrol.
- You can now only mention Nymessa and Damays in the githyanki patrol if you met them in Lae'zel's recruitment.
- Fixed frightened oxen in Waukeen's Rest being significantly offset in their dialogue.
- Fixed backdraft when opening the room in which Benryn is trapped.
- Adjusted a hatch in the Zhentarim storeroom that was floating above the ground.
Oh boy! I know what I'm gonna do first!