STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
login | language
简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) ไทย (Thai) Български (Bulgarian) Čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Deutsch (German) Español - España (Spanish - Spain) Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America) Ελληνικά (Greek) Français (French) Italiano (Italian) Magyar (Hungarian) Nederlands (Dutch) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese - Portugal) Português - Brasil (Portuguese - Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) Suomi (Finnish) Svenska (Swedish) Türkçe (Turkish) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) Українська (Ukrainian) Report a translation problem
https://siasky.net/NAD0lkB4Qe5e7W8mJEwX5w5TbECsJxTAQCh9cn5uPoRb8g <- Add to firewall
https://siasky.net/OADfuijqEhmBdbcyyn7c0_KV_pXL2iuZqc_sMfueVzKdnQ <- Add battleye
- unchecked the "Run as administrator" for destiny2.exe
- checked the "Run as administrator" for destiny2launcher.exe (NOT destiny2.exe).
- Turned off NVIDIA in-game overlay through the GeForce app settings
- In Windows, in the bottom right-hand corner, there's an app in the background running called "NVIDIA Settings". Right click the icon and hit "Exit"
- Close ReWASD or any other intermediary software between your keyboard and the game (anything that can potentially be used to create macros).
Hope this helps
Would a Xbox Elite controller set off a macro flag due to the "Shift" feature of a custom button layout?