Yhteisö on antanut tälle pelille julkaisuluvan!

Yhteisö on osoittanut mielenkiintonsa tätä peliä kohtaan. Valve on ottanut yhteyttä kehittäjiin saadakseen pelille Steam-julkaisun.

Elder Sign: Omens
Mud Pupp 16. touko, 2013 21.27
NO ONE DISCUSSING THIS???
I can't believe I am the first one to start a discussion for this!!

I have the Android version on my phone, and the board game in the closet next to this computer. I would LOVE to be able to see this on a normal sized screen!!

Anyone have ANY clue why this hasn't been given the Greenlight yet?

This would be awesome being that the tabletop version is made for 1-8 players!!
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Mud Pupp; 16. touko, 2013 21.34
Näytetään 1-15 / 16 kommentista
< >
CrAzY P 19. touko, 2013 11.26 
I think people are mostly discussing it in the comments section.
Mud Pupp 19. touko, 2013 20.53 
Agreed. I was hoping to move some of it somewhere more... ummm. topic manageable, is all.
[MAZA]PlutoNick 21. touko, 2013 2.41 
Waiting for this. I am a sucker for anything Lovecraftian.
Mud Pupp 21. touko, 2013 10.10 
And I'm a sucker for Fantasy Flight Games stuff. The actual physical games may be on the expensive side, but every one of them I have are of great quality/construction and barring doing anything dumb like picking your teeth with the cards, they're built to handle being played.

I love it on my LG phone, but MAN... it'd be nice to see in a larger size on those tired eye nights after work!!
Partysaurus! 23. touko, 2013 8.33 
would also love to se this on a bigger screen then the small phone one :D
Mud Pupp 31. touko, 2013 11.44 
RIGHT!!

BTW- Does anyone have any hints for beating the Cthulu mission? The others I've beaten a few times each now, and lost more times than that, but I CANNOT beat that bastid. And I won't buy Ithaqua until I do.
Mud Pupp 1. kesä, 2013 23.36 
Semi-OT: AWESOME news for android/apple users... new update this morning for this game includes Hastur (the King in Yellow) for FREE and the Dark Pharoah for purchase!!
Jeff-66 18. kesä, 2013 13.01 
I have the Android version, + Dark Pharaoh DLC. This is a GREAT game, and would buy again on Steam if available.
Vincent Cardley 18. kesä, 2013 14.15 
No idea, I would buy it instantly. I have the Android version, too - and the boardgame.

OT: Mud Pupp: If you haven't done so already, try playing with only two investigors. This way you can stack more trophies to buy amulets in the second part. I take Jenny most of the time and some random sidekick :-) Apart from beating everything else more than once, I never managed to beat Ithaqua...
Mud Pupp 18. kesä, 2013 21.55 
I was just at my FLGS over the weekend complaining that they didn't get the Elder Sign expansion (Unseen Forces) on the shelf yet. Apparently his teleporter is broken since I still don't have it....

I didn't get Dark Pharoah for the phone yet, either... same reason as not getting Ithaqua. Soon as I beat either Cthulu or Hastur, I'll buy the next guy in line.

The King in Yellow is holding true to form to date, btw. I have not had ONE investigator killed, but they've all gone to the looney bin (or the doom track was filled) each time I've played against him. Mostly they've gone crazy.

FYI- dunno if it's out for Apple users but there are 3 free aps you guys may be interested in if you didn't see them yet.

1- is the "Arkham Companion"- has all the card sets for ALL (can that be right?) the Arkham Horror sets. Does not include Mansions of Madness or Elder SIgn.

2- "Elder Sign Dice"- is (oddly enough) a dice roller for Elder SIgn.

3- I haven't even looked at it yet, but I JUST found an app for a Mansions of Madness called... yup you guessed it. "Mansions of Madness Expansion", by a group calling themselves Miskatonic Media. Rated a 4.3 by only 6 people since being posted this past March.
Jonboy 27. kesä, 2013 4.32 
man I want this bad, love me some lovecraft!
Sebnic 22. heinä, 2013 8.17 
Maverick 22. heinä, 2013 9.12 
This would be awesome and I was just wondering why it hasn't been Greenlit myself. I would especially love this version if there was some sort of online multiplayer component.
emerald.jericho 25. elo, 2013 11.54 
Shame FFG aren't promoting this at all, there are mountains of fans who I figure don't know about it.
Stealthos 10. syys, 2013 10.26 
This would be awesome on steam - fingers crossed this gets greenlit soon! Agree with above that FFG have been quiet about this, I found it by accident like I'm sure most people here did.
Näytetään 1-15 / 16 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50