This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Blackdeath Aug 10, 2013 @ 2:42pm
Steam keys? For those of us that supported you prior to being on steam or at least a discount?
Title says it all . - Thanks
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
triplebtitles  [developer] Aug 11, 2013 @ 10:22am 
Definitely. We'll do everything we can to get Steam keys to our players who want them if and when we are Greenlit.
Otakuwolf Aug 11, 2013 @ 10:30am 
Arf ! I prefer the Gog version but i wouldn't mind having this game on steam too X3X3X3
Besides how will you know who supported you before the Steam release o.o ?
Blackdeath Aug 11, 2013 @ 10:37am 
I bought it off Amazon, great game...def. easier for me when i used my 360 pc controller..but wow.
Lard Flitry Mc. Bittershits III Aug 21, 2013 @ 10:24am 
TY 3B
Stoltverd Sep 4, 2013 @ 7:01am 
Originally posted by Otakuwolf:
Arf ! I prefer the Gog version but i wouldn't mind having this game on steam too X3X3X3
Besides how will you know who supported you before the Steam release o.o ?

There is a little thing called proof of purchase :P
Also invoices :P

Got the game with the Be mine 9 bundle! Can't wait to see this greenlit if this is true :D Steam is my favorite gaming plataform
Blackdeath Sep 4, 2013 @ 2:30pm 
I agree, ive been with steam for ages and it is by far my favorite. When i first bought half life 2 and was forced to use steam i was unsure. Now however i wont buy usually unless i can use it here.
Zeke Ziggler Sep 25, 2013 @ 7:49pm 
waiting for this to get the green light
The Real HELLCAT Oct 15, 2013 @ 5:42am 
I want this....!
And i just found it on Amazon.com :D Going to grab a copy off there 'cause I don't want to wait till Steam finally greenlights this - so yes, a code to get it into your Steam account for those who already have it by then would be lovely :-)
Onlineguy Oct 15, 2013 @ 10:52pm 
Would of been much smarter to grab it from Indiegamestand then on Amazon.
Cat Food Oct 16, 2013 @ 12:58am 
I wub this game. Hope to see it on steam soon. Also, Indiegamestand rawks!
The Real HELLCAT Oct 16, 2013 @ 6:22am 
Originally posted by Onlineguy:
Would of been much smarter to grab it from Indiegamestand then on Amazon.
Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out :-)
The Real HELLCAT Oct 16, 2013 @ 12:37pm 
OK, got the game off IndieGameStand, but got as disappointed as possible.
The game won't even install, the installer is complaining about my Direct3D not supporting XNA HiDef....

Every other game just runns, somtimes with settings at medium but they run!

Well done, well done.... I might take back my vote, actually....
Last edited by The Real HELLCAT; Oct 16, 2013 @ 12:38pm
Onlineguy Oct 17, 2013 @ 9:42pm 
It's probably not the games fault that there is a problem. It is impossible for any software developer to anticipate every possible computer configuration. Why don't you start a new thread on your problem and ask for help from the developers? I'm sure they will help you solve the installation problem.
Col. Jack O'Neill SG-1 Oct 29, 2013 @ 9:04pm 
Glad to hear it dev, and I too got this along with the novel etc from groupees BM9
Plaid Nov 2, 2013 @ 12:30am 
Excellent. I bought this game from IndieGameStand after getting tired of not seeing the game get greenlit, then a couple weeks later, BOOM it's lit.
Congrats and thanks in advance for the Steam key.
Last edited by Plaid; Nov 2, 2013 @ 12:30am
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50