Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

BlipBloop
Kill Sussy™ Kill  [developer] Sep 25, 2012 @ 5:57pm
A message from the Dev
Hey Doods and Lasses, After reading some of the comments I figured I would note some things. Price Point: BlipBloop currently sells for $2.99 on my company site, with a free version available to download if you want to try it out.

Secondly, despite having a free demo version available, there appears to be demand for more videos of gameplay instead of you being able to try it out yourself. This will be remedied in a few days with uncut game footage, because the game really does look great in motion.

Thanks for all of the feedback and comments! Anyone interested in the chiptune artist, he is a Denver area fellow by the name "Aethernaut". You can find much of his music over at Soundcloud.

Thanks!
Last edited by Kill Sussy™ Kill; Oct 22, 2012 @ 8:53am
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Professor Cupcake Sep 26, 2012 @ 3:38am 
'Twould probably help to have a link somewhere.
Kamrat Sep 26, 2012 @ 10:06am 
You need a link to your demo/site, you need a trailer that shows off gameplay, you need more screenshots and you need a well written description.

Not everyone will give you game much time to prove itself, that's why you need to show off the best bits up front, not hide them away after some dorky trailer.

You're losing votes as I speak.
Darknuke Sep 26, 2012 @ 11:05am 
I thought the trailer was hilarious. I watched the whole thing because of it. I can imagine the more cynical people of the world will not enjoy the campy nature of your trailer though...

Definitely add screenshots though.
TraE Sep 26, 2012 @ 7:50pm 
Actually, I'm gonna have to disagree with you Kamrat. I blew past a lot of games in greenlight, but I actually watched the trailer for this game and lol'd, so I gave it a thumbs up.
Last edited by TraE; Sep 26, 2012 @ 7:51pm
Kamrat Sep 26, 2012 @ 8:31pm 
Yes, some people might find enjoyment out of that trailer. What I'm saying is that there is a lot of people that would find that trailer annoying (me included) that might've voted the game up if it wasn't the trailer and poorly written description.

Again, it doesn't matter that some people like it when they're losing votes because of it. Release a gameplay video and more screenshots so people that find that trailer annoying can see something else.
Kill Sussy™ Kill  [developer] Sep 26, 2012 @ 11:21pm 
Sorry, the link is at the end of the trailer, as well as in the description (I think). BeeintheCar.com
xboxpants Sep 27, 2012 @ 12:55pm 
Originally posted by Sussy: Deep 13 Employee:
Sorry, the link is at the end of the trailer, as well as in the description (I think). BeeintheCar.com

Wow, that's... really not useful. I looked all over your entry, tried google, couldn't find anything. Hiding the link so you have to watch the entire video isn't a good way to help people find it. ;) Not to mention that we won't even realize there's a demo to begin with!
Kill Sussy™ Kill  [developer] Sep 28, 2012 @ 8:09pm 
EEEK! Sorry. I fail. Here is a direct link to the demo version: http://beeinthecar.com/wordpress/?page_id=40
dun utte Dec 20, 2013 @ 10:22pm 
Thanks
Geladeira Jun 26 @ 12:46pm 
Fun game!
room4l4inen Jul 10 @ 12:10pm 
juu
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50