Ez a játék Zöld Utat kapott a közösségtől!

A közösség kimutatta érdeklődését e játék iránt. A Valve kapcsolatba lépett ezzel a fejlesztővel, hogy megkezdjék a Steames megjelenés irányába terelni a dolgokat.

Blackspace
CharfatoS 2012. nov. 8. @ du. 8:00
Some kind of coop or pvp might be just perfect
Just dat... i mean, to create stuff and defending it, just like a survival mode or with limited waves, etc... pvp can be one team trowhing stuff and another team defending and improving a basic initial base... sort of :P ... the game give that sense of a multiplayer (coop and/or pvp) mode would be super great :D
18/8 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
||GH-C|| Masser 2012. nov. 10. @ de. 3:28 
Or even a mode where two people throw stuff at each other and defend against each other maybe...............
Spooky Boogie 2012. nov. 10. @ de. 4:59 
I think this game needs multiplayer to be worth purchasing. While the concept is fairly inovative, these kind of games tend to get boring when you're not playing against opponents with unique play styles which force you to constantly adapt your own. People who are into the tower defense genre might enjoy this though.
Bar56 2012. nov. 10. @ du. 9:00 
i think its worth purchasing as is but multiplayer may help it progress and be more advertized.
though i caution beacuse the emphsis needs to stay w/ singleplayer
Eras 2012. dec. 31. @ du. 1:58 
Some sort of Co-op might be nice.
Spartan190 2013. jan. 15. @ de. 4:53 
I also thought of it when I saw it. Sngleplayer is fun and would be worth purchasing the game but for long-term fun it needs multiplayer, if it is coop or pvp or both can be discussed.
Police man 2013. jan. 18. @ du. 4:54 
Yes this game would be great with a coop, i would definitely buy it and my friends would buy it too.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Police man; 2013. jan. 18. @ du. 4:54
Police man 2013. márc. 9. @ du. 4:23 
If this goes coop im buying it no questions asked.
TheLoneFerret287 2013. júl. 23. @ du. 10:03 
i agree, but then it would be one step closer to minecraft. plus I think they're short on funding.
18/8 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50