Dette spil har fået grønt lys af fællesskabet!

Fællesskabet har vist deres interesse i dette spil. Valve har kontaktet denne udvikler for at klargøre til udgivelse på Steam.

Blackspace
UnrealDeggo 29. sep 2012 kl. 10:44am
This game needs to be advertised more.
Hey, it looks like this game won't make the Kickstarter. Not because it is bad or anything, but you aren't really advertising this so much as far as I see. Ever though about contacting TotalBiscuit or similar reviewers? (Yes, I know not many like TB, but he has a huge fanbase, and it helps). I really want this game to happen.
Viser 1-15 af 19 kommentarer
< >
Sir Terning 29. sep 2012 kl. 10:53am 
They have already contacted him, at least that was what they were saying at their Kickstarter page
PixelFoundry  [udvikler] 29. sep 2012 kl. 11:52am 
We are trying everything we can to get the game out in front of people. You never know with kickstarter, I've seen some pretty amazing things happen, but were not putting all our eggs in that basket. Thanks for the suggestions.
Mazian 1. okt 2012 kl. 3:50pm 
Good luck. I contributed to the kickstarter and upvoted on Greenlight.
Space Wolf Hudson 5. okt 2012 kl. 6:09am 
I also discovered Blackspace only by a (lucky) coincidence. I hope Blackspace gets the attention it deserves in my opinion, I really want this game to come out! Good luck
scaizi 5. okt 2012 kl. 5:10pm 
i hope i can see this game out...really amazing features and ideas...good luck!!!
soh_cah_toa 7. okt 2012 kl. 10:02pm 
Well, I think Greenlight was meant to kinda help solve this problem. It seems like PixelFoundry has done just about all that can be done to promote something on the Internet. They're on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Kickstarter, and Greenlight. There's not much left besides reaching out to a few major magazine publishers. Get yourself a small spot on PCGamer and you'll be all set. :)
Sidst redigeret af soh_cah_toa; 7. okt 2012 kl. 10:02pm
PixelFoundry  [udvikler] 8. okt 2012 kl. 6:49pm 
We were actually on PC Gamer, Kotaku, and Rock Paper Shotgun among a few smaller online mags. Though we were very side bar on the first two. Iit's a bit strange to have such a small response from those mags, RPS was by far the best but we all expected more from the rest of them. You never know who could pick us up in the end, but were still working on the publicity thing every day.
.:[TBF]:. Sauron 9. okt 2012 kl. 12:25am 
For Kickstarter need a credit card and has a hardly in Germany.
Medivh 9. okt 2012 kl. 10:15am 
Sauron, you can donate on Paypal too.
It doesn't count towards the total listed on Kickstarter until at the very end but it does work.
Personally i stumbled over blackspace when someone mentioned it on Planetary Annihilation's kickstarter page.
.:[TBF]:. Sauron 11. okt 2012 kl. 11:33am 
that's cool but unfortunately the measure if that is not counting
Status is at the moment:
$ 119.410
pledged of $ 350,000 goal
days to go
PixelFoundry  [udvikler] 11. okt 2012 kl. 6:14pm 
Trying a IAmA on Reddit right now! Hoping this will help! If we can get Greenlit on the 15th, which I don't think is out of the questions since we really have risen pretty fast, that could make all the difference for our Kickstarter. So please get your Steam friends to Thumbs up this page!
theopaulus 12. okt 2012 kl. 12:22pm 
Looks great so far...
Arestel 16. okt 2012 kl. 1:26pm 
I like it >:3
Mad Brain 25. okt 2012 kl. 2:36am 
This game looks epic!
The Uberduderofdoomer 8. nov 2012 kl. 10:22pm 
This game should already be greenlit, but the front icon is waaaay too discrete for most people to notice. Animate it or something!
Viser 1-15 af 19 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50