Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
The building of buildings and a few other questions.
I just discovered this game through the Greenlight and the videos and info made me interested, but left me with some questions.
Hoping for answers!
- Is the “Pop into existence” thing another placeholder or is that an design decision?
- Can you use the landers legs to scuttle across the surface like big yellow nightmare crab of doom or are they just shock absorbers? (Asking because of the hydraulics and the mental image that has given me a big goofy smile...)
- Any plans to allow an alternative enemy look that keeps the placeholder graphic? I'm a Pyramid Scheme fan and (the I presume) alien Von Neumann machines that look like black geometric shapes made my day.
- What are the materials you mine? I don't want a list, but I'm curious if you're aiming for realistic materials (Iron, titanium, noble gasses...) or some sort of fictional super-material?
- Is there one asteroid or many (that the game takes place on)? And if the answer is many, can you fly between them or do they act as levels?
- Can you achieve escape-velocity?
Hoping for answers!
Last edited by Lord Of Dorkness; Sep 29, 2012 @ 4:18am